Choice of MJ's appeal (Ladies choice only)

Choice of MJ's appeal (Ladies choice only)

• Hot

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Sexy

Votes: 158 56.8%
  • Cute

Votes: 59 21.2%
  • Unknown

Votes: 15 5.4%

• Total voters
I voted cute but he's hot and sexy aswell!!
And "unknown" - what? lol :)

Sexy - it's all in the way he moves. The way he pouts. The way he dances. They way he whispers. The way he does it all. Oh my - he's just so sexy :)

I can´t choose one. He is ALL of them and so much more. An overwhelmingly beautiful human being.

Oh, it was a very tough choice!!!! Why there is not a choice for all the above??? Hahaha!!! Anyway, I voted for sexy because I love the way he moves on stage, his lovemaking face and of course the golden pants!!!!
But at the same time he is soooo cute!!!!:wub:

He was too good to be reduced to words like "cute", "hot" or "sexy"!
It's like saying Michaelangelo was an "pretty good" artist.

He was a gentleman.

depends on when we are talking. OTW and thriller era he was sooooo CUTE to me, just adorable
80s-misc-mj-at-home1.jpg

ip007k.jpg

then we have the bad era which blows my mind and he is everything...beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, hot, cute...hell, he was all of that in ONE movie (moonwalker)

i269015734_35851.gif

michaeljackson.jpg

van4.jpg

dangerous era he had his moments for me, like in the "i'll be there" pepsi commercial looking beautiful, but pretty much after that his "look" did nothing for me

For me he is such a lovely and kind person inside and out. He´s like an angel, he has a pure heart and soul and that makes him very special, so divine..

I voted Sexy too but it ties in very much with how he is as a person, so caring, giving, gentle soulful and spiritual person ( oh yes, and I forgot intelligent and a sense of humor and the way he laughs) all of this combined makes him sexy and irresistible. My dream guy!

This is seriously an unfair question lol. He's equally cute and sexy, and that is what makes him the most attractive man on this planet (well that plus his talent and heart).

This is seriously an unfair question lol. He's equally cute and sexy, and that is what makes him the most attractive man on this planet (well that plus his talent and heart).

^^That is exactly what makes him Sexy..he has all those quailties. I think Sexy is always there in you if you got it..and MJ got it.

I voted sexy!! Yeah he was cute too, but whoa!! :punk: He did things to me long before I even knew what any of that was *giggles*
I was totally fixated on that open mouth thing he did in the Give In To Me video, and I was just 10 at the time..
Mike=sexy! No doubt!

hot, cute and unknown.. all those 3 qualities made him sexy!

Unknown for me. He has something that nobody else has.
I think it's the combination of sexiness, cuteness and hotness plus something which makes him special and unique.
He's just... :dribble: :wub2: irresistable!

Just one? Oh no. What makes him sexiest is that he's so cute about it. The sweet tender voice, the shyness, the extremely sensual moves...he's *totally* playing with us. He knows he's got us wrapped around his finger. ;) and omigosh it drives me mad!! =P

Back