Choice of MJ's appeal (Ladies choice only)

Choice of MJ's appeal (Ladies choice only)

• Hot

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Sexy

Votes: 158 56.8%
  • Cute

Votes: 59 21.2%
  • Unknown

Votes: 15 5.4%

• Total voters
there's a difference.
for me at least, it's that:

hot is only looks/body

sexy incorporates looks along with personality, expressions, and i guess a good word would be... movements? like the way you are, the things you do and how you do them. i think that's what makes sexy, at least for me.

and it's absolutely sexy because for me michael has all of that^^ :D

was about to ask the same thing... since you've said that, i'll go for SEXY
:D:D:D:wub::wub::wub:

^ :lol:..yes i think that would be the best option! :p

He's all of the above and more. Cute, sexy, hot, sweet, beautiful, gorgeous....I could go on. Beautiful inside and out. I think Michael looks HOT, he is absolutely GORGEOUS...and there are times when he is PAINFULLY CUTE....and other times when he is sexy as hell. So...I can't choose...'cause like I said, he's all of the above and so much more. It's the looks and personality together that make him so irresistable. :stretcher:

Totally agree!!!!:wub: :wild:

i voted wrong (for cute)...

well... he is cute, but i think he's more like... sexy :wild:

whaaat? Do you have to ask this question and to ladies too?! :lol: SEXY OF COURSE :lmao:

He's all of the above but I chose sexy. When hes on stage and doing his thing hes in one of the sexiest things this world can offer lol

Ditto that!!!!!!!!!! Especially in that panther mini film where he destroys the car....*needs cold shower*

I thought he was fine, but I thought sexy was the best choice since it's somewhat means the same thing as fine. Sexy eyes, beautiful smile. He could sing, dance, shy, and slim. whew!

I find him sooooooooooo attractive.
Just watching a Billie Jean performance from a HIStory tour, mmm I love it when he goes "SHUKKA CHUKKA AH AHH SHUKKA CHUKKA AHH AHH"
:heat:
he's sooooooooooooooo fine.. true beauty. he makes my eyes very happy :D

I wouldn't rate Michael any of those.

I think he is higher than expressional emotion. I dont find drawn to him sexually... cos I think he is above all that emotion. I don't hold him as a diety but somewhere in between (if that makes any sense at all).

Awww just saw a bit about MJ on the music channel where he was at the O2 in March. He said "I love you, seriously, I love you all very much".

I would say all of the above, I think he looks very cute when he smiles but also very HOT and sexy most of the time.
So I choose sexy

He's all of the above and more. Cute, sexy, hot, sweet, beautiful, gorgeous....I could go on. Beautiful inside and out. I think Michael looks HOT, he is absolutely GORGEOUS...and there are times when he is PAINFULLY CUTE....and other times when he is sexy as hell. So...I can't choose...'cause like I said, he's all of the above and so much more. It's the looks and personality together that make him so irresistable. :stretcher:

I totally agree with you. But I voted for sexy because when I think back to when I was 16 and I saw Michael in those tight sexy gold pants for the first time. OMG did I nearly had a heart attack when I saw how sexy Michael had looked in them. It is no wonder why the HIStory Era is still my number 1 favorite MJ era.

Hard to sum up but Sexy is the best I can get from the list provided

I find him really attractive. For me though, I can't just pick one of those. There's times where he's really cute and then on stage he's extremely sexy. I find the fact that he's so talented really sexy. Then there's other times where I'm like, "He's so beautiful" or "Aw, he's so cute."

Back