Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

I hope you all had a great Easter.

Currently inquiring into Eastern Orthodoxy.

I've believed in Jesus my entire life and find great comfort in Roman Catholicism, it's history and traditions, the beautiful Mass.

see-i-will-not-forget-you.jpg

i am. a believer for jesus

I've believed in Jesus my entire life and find great comfort in Roman Catholicism, it's history and traditions, the beautiful Mass.
me too:) I take quite an interest in Catholicism myself. :) Haven't been a believer all my life though - but since 2007.

hey everybody

Hey, hey, hey!

Me. Have been all my life, but have only recently discovered what actual Faith is. MJ dieing made me realise that. I dont know how, but I just suddenly understood a lot more. Maybe I just grew up and put all my balls in God's court. I suddenly , understood why going to Church was important, I always thought 'God loves me, I love Him, all's good.' I thought that if Church is My Father's house, then Im sure that if it was my house, I wouldnt want people to turn up and be bored, so that, I thought, was what God would think. But now I get it. Its an hour from my whole week when Im important, when my previous week is important, and when I can listen to 3 passages from the Bible and a Sermon (depending on the priest this can be an inspiring moment, or a moment when everyone drifts off for 10 mins!) which can help me be strong to be better person the next week. Roundabout 80% of scientists believe there is a God of some sort, so why do so many people just believe in scientists? I believe outside of he box, and it helps me be a better person, to appreciate my life and the life of others...how is that something worth believing in? :)

So refreshing to read this... Thank you so much for posting. ...

Currently inquiring into Eastern Orthodoxy.

Wow... This is making me melt, personally, as a Christian Orthodox (filled with numerous wonder-making saints that have survived or died following many persecutions and tortures for their unwavering, burning love for God).. Matter of fact, been thinking about this branch being learned about and, hopefully, embraced by more (it's absolutely wonderful, however strict..), so seeing even a seed or a grain of curiosity about it.. makes me melt. This made my day quite possibly, thanks. ...

Edit: The Lord Is Risen...and hopefully your Easter holidays were lovely. ...

Last edited:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello all my fellow Christians...hope everyone is well....Thanks be to God..

Amen, Thunder.

Hope all of you are having a GREAT Saturday!

Hi all!!!

Hi EarthSong..:hello:

That's a cute hello, Thunder. Thanks!

Romans 8:38-39 (New International Version, ©2011)

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

your very welcome...:D

You to Alma..:hug: May God give s the strength to do what it is we have today and to trust in him,,,he knows what we need...

Amen, Earth_Song...

Victory22;3378858 said:
Romans 8:38-39 (New International Version, ©2011)

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

One of the most amazing Bible paragraphs... Thank you so much for these strengthening words. ..

Amen, Victory! Hugs to you! How are you doing?

Amen, Victory! Hugs to you! How are you doing?

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. Peace, hugs and blessings always. I am doing very well Earth_Song1 and its all because of the blood! LOL! Isn't God amazing?

Last edited:

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. Peace, hugs and blessings always. I and doing very well Earth_Song1 and its all because of the blood! LOL! Isn't God amazing?

Amen!!!

Back