Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

This is so sick!!! Why make this info public........i feel so sick & totally messed up!!!!!........why did i go & read it:no:

Make it public so that the world can see that Murray really is guilty and Michael was quite healthy!
But still only involuntary manslaughter and a few years in jail, if even!... :(

Yes, but what is happening? Nothing! Involuntary manslaughter, that's it! Ok, the title involuntary manslaughter is right, he didn't murder Michael in my opinion but the length of the time him going to jail should be waaaaaay longer than only four little years!

I find all of these rules and the law a lil' ridiculous sometimes. I mean for example if you get charged with involuntary manslaughter you can get a max. up to four years in prison. This is bull to me! It should be handled like, when somebody is gettin' charged, they should take a look to what he's done at first and depending on what he has done they should tell how long he should go to jail. Not setting the rules at first, sayin' that when he gets charged with IM he can only get a maximum up to four years.
(Hope y'all understand me as my english isn't perfect when it comes to things like this)

The call it murder 2 in that case.

madoff get 150 year for stealing money. it shows what the priorites are of the system

However, Madoff stole alot of money and ruin the lives of several families. He may not had killed them, but he destroyed many lives. Even now, many of them will never recover from what he has done.

So, you cannot compare his case with Michael's.

Honestly to me four years in prison can be enough. Just put him together with the right ppl in there.

Then after four years let him out, but take care he'll be a nobody.

He should never be allowed to have a penny again in his pockets... like many many ppl not enough for dying but also not enough for living.

Give him a good job but remember the amount of responsiblity he's able to take care of. A fitting job could maybe be to clean the piing pots in a home for elderlies for example something like that...

Make him feel his own amount of dignity.

And give him a mirror wherever he walks, sits, stands or lies!

But whatever make sure... never ever let him come only close to Forrest Lawn cemetary again. He doesn't deserve to only put a toe there again.

However, Madoff stole alot of money and ruin the lives of several families. He may not had killed them, but he destroyed many lives. Even now, many of them will never recover from what he has done.

Do the fans count who comitted suicide after Michaels death? Do we want to ask their families?

Honestly to me four years in prison can be enough. Just put him together with the right ppl in there.

Then after four years let him out, but take care he'll be a nobody.

He should never be allowed to have a penny again in his pockets... like many many ppl not enough for dying but also not enough for living.

Give him a good job but remember the amount of responsiblity he's able to take care of. A fitting job could maybe be to clean the piing pots in a home for elderlies for example something like that...

Make him feel his own amount of dignity.

And give him a mirror wherever he walks, sits, stands or lies!

But whatever make sure... never ever let him come only close to Forrest Lawn cemetary again. He doesn't deserve to only put a toe there again.

It is not up to the courts to decide what jobs he gets or doesn't get. That is up to the employer or whoever hires him. He most likely will never practice again and we he spend some time in jail. The family may sue for damages, but he will declare bankrupting and that will pretty much be the end of that.

What he does afterward is anyone's guess, I will not waste my time trying to figure it out.

sorry im being thick here. infusion equipment is a pump? i thought it was said there was no pump connected to the drip

yes, infusion equipment, such as an IV line, minibag of saline or dextrose or whatever the chosen solution to mix the propofol in with..Obviously, since there was no pump, then Murray chose to run the med by gravity, which is VERY dangerous for a drug like that....

yeah but get my point like if the tax man goes after u .white coller (is it white) is strongly punished in the USA but to me the priorites are screwed

Do the fans count who comitted suicide after Michaels death? Do we want to ask their families?

Those who committed suicide are responsible for themselves. They would had most likely would done it anyway when Michael died, so I don't hold Murray for that. He hardly told them to kill himself.

I have very strong feelings for those who end their own lives and they are very selfish individuals if you ask me or were not mentally stable to begin with.

So, I don't count them.

Last edited:
yes, infusion equipment, such as an IV line, minibag of saline or dextrose or whatever the chosen solution to mix the propofol in with..Obviously, since there was no pump, then Murray chose to run the med by gravity, which is VERY dangerous for a drug like that....

ah right thanks so the infusion eq is that actual iv etc.

yeah but get my point like if the tax man goes after u .white coller (is it white) is strongly punished in the USA but to me the priorites are screwed

White collar crimes are usually only mildly punish, however. Madoff was a special case because he ruin countless people and even if they sold all his staff, they does not even make up for half the money he stole.

However, blue collar crimes like drugs and murder are heavily punish. Murray would actually court as a more white collar crime because of his profession and the the drugs he used.

They were just mentioning things from a prelim investigation. tehy mention the crime scene and what drugs he had there. They mention some drugs prescribed by Klein, Murray, and they one you mentioned by Cheryl.

it is listed in the documents as the medicines found in the house that's taken into evidence.

they have listed every medicine found on the scene, the doctor who prescribed it, the patient name and the pharmacy filled it. I guess they were trying to track the medicines and the doctors for prescription practices.

Thank you. I didn't want to open it last night but I have now, I just read it as words and not as anything to do with Michael (if you know what I mean) and I've now seen the tables mentioning the prescription drugs found.

Now I see officially that Murray didn't have the right equipment to use whilst administering the propofol, and to monitor him I have no idea how he has the front to plead not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.. I don't even think thats the right charge, 4 years is definitely not enough.

:( I hate to see TMZ with their stamp all over Michael's very private information.

You know what. As a fan base it is up to us to help those who are feeling this loss. At least as much as we can.

Those people need professional help and beyond our scoop. The only thing you can do is call them in.

Those who committed suicide are responsible for themselves. They would had most likely would done it anyway when Michael died, so I don't hold Murray for that. He hardly told them to kill himself.

I have very strong feelings for those who end their own lives and they are very selfish individuals if you ask me or were not mentally stable to begin with.

So, I don't count them.

Wow.. ok.. you don't count them..

I hope it wasn't you who is supposed to be a nurse.

It is not up to the courts to decide what jobs he gets or doesn't get. That is up to the employer or whoever hires him. He most likely will never practice again and we he spend some time in jail. The family may sue for damages, but he will declare bankrupting and that will pretty much be the end of that.

What he does afterward is anyone's guess, I will not waste my time trying to figure it out.

I know... call it me phantasizing... unfortunately this world is not perfect.

However Murray deserves to be a nobody and someone should really make clear to him that he didn't cause 'only' Michaels death.

Michael Jackson was much more than only 'someone' or only a person.

Aside from being a wonderful loving father of three.
Those three children have to grow up without their only loving parent.

He was so loved.
Who has this many fans and admirers?

To some of us he gave the only reason they could find for their living. Those of us who couldn't live without him anymore and did end their lives. Their families are suffering. That also goes to Murray, if not completely then to a very good part. Let's not forget them.

To so many of us Michael gave love, hope, inspiration, motivation and fun.
He gave his true legacy.

Murray has no idea what he has really done to this world and he needs to learn that... well he needs to be taught exactly that.

However Murray deserves to be a nobody and someone should really make clear to him that he didn't cause 'only' Michaels death.

He was so loved.
To some of us he gave the only reason they could find for their living.
To so many of us he gave love, hope, inspiration, motivation and fun.
He gave his true legacy.

Murray has no idea what he has really done to his world and he needs to learn that... well he needs to be taught exactly that.

This is where I separate myself from the situation at hand and just look at facts. Cold hard facts.

It does not matter if he did this to Michael Jackson or the Easter Bunny. The fact is he did what he did. It doesn't matter whether the victim left family or not. The fact is he did what he did. All life has a meaning to someone.

It doesn't matter whether Murray has children, is happily married, pays his bills or does not. It doesn't change what he did. He could be the sweetest guy on the planet. He could be a nasty person.

This is the hardest part of law to understand. It has no 'feelings'. It is what it is.

It is not ok for any physician to do what Murray did to any patient. He screwed up. Now he has to pay for that mistake.

I don't care what he thinks or feels right now.

(sorry....its just how I am feeling today)

Why don't you start A yippity yeah Murray fansite. The bull you spew is sickening. Don't argue with it. They are not on this site for good reasons.

This is for anyone this may apply to.

So, I don't count them.

Well maybe let's not take this too far then. Maybe you've suffered the loss of someone to build such a strict and hard opinion. Undoubtfully you're entitled to it.

But to me those are fans, those of us are a huge painfull loss we all are suffering because of Murray.
Because he killed Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson was hope and stability for many poor souls always who were actually suffering.
And when a soul is already in huge pain and then an unexpected huge crises comes up that can be very well the push over the edge.

The one with a clear mind, the only one not suffering, not in pain and well able to think was Murray here!

Wow.. ok.. you don't count them..

I hope it wasn't you who is supposed to be a nurse.

Nope, not a nurse and never will be.

Sorry, I just don't feel that much pity for them because they made the choice to end their lives when Michael died. It was by their own free will and they are the ones who hurt their families. Not Murray.

The thread will close soon . Wonder why. Maybe because of the non-empathetic people on here about some fans committing suicide.

Of course you wouldn't feel pity for them but you certainly have room to feel pity for Murray.WOW

This is where I separate myself from the situation at hand and just look at facts. Cold hard facts.

It does not matter if he did this to Michael Jackson or the Easter Bunny. The fact is he did what he did. It doesn't matter whether the victim left family or not. The fact is he did what he did. All life has a meaning to someone.

It doesn't matter whether Murray has children, is happily married, pays his bills or does not. It doesn't change what he did. He could be the sweetest guy on the planet. He could be a nasty person.

This is the hardest part of law to understand. It has no 'feelings'. It is what it is.

It is not ok for any physician to do what Murray did to any patient. He screwed up. Now he has to pay for that mistake.

I don't care what he thinks or feels right now.

(sorry....its just how I am feeling today)

I know what you mean as I'm in my professional field also forced to keep myself distant and on a proffesional level.

But as a fan and a loving human being and the person who is me I can not feel that.

Michael Jackson was Michael Jackson, not just a someone, he truely has a legacy nobody will ever be able to touch.
He was able to heal the world to a good degree for us his fans and we are many... and if he did that right, then I do believe we will continue doing that... but Michael Jackson was more than I... and geeeez I have already some meaning to many... but Michael was more... and he knew... he suffered for it but he wanted it no other way because he knew... and I hope fans at least know also.

I agree with Ramona on the topic of your own responsibility for taking your own life, however for sure I wouldn't word it so harshly.
And you both (Ramona and Mechi) seem to agree that those fans were probably in some sort of pain even before..

I don't really see how this part of the discussion is relevant to the topic tho? I mean, no one here would like to cold-heartedly criticize those fans really, me thinks..
I can only feel very very sad that they saw no other way out, other than taking their lives :( :( :(
and feel sorry for those that they left that really cared about them.

Last edited:
That was the hardest read in my life. I felt like such an invader in his privacy. As english is my 2nd language I didn't understand a lot of the medical terms. I looked them up on google. Couldn't have made a bigger mistake. I started crying and my body just hurts because of it.

Can't image what LaToya must have felt like when they had to get some hairs from him weeks later....

I deleted the report and am never gonna read another word of it. I don't want to remember Michael like this :(

Those three children have to grow up without their only loving parent.

He was so loved.
Who has this many fans and admirers?

To some of us he gave the only reason they could find for their living. Those of us who couldn't live without him anymore and did end their lives. Their families are suffering. That also goes to Murray, if not completely then to a very good part. Let's not forget them.

To so many of us Michael gave love, hope, inspiration, motivation and fun.
He gave his true legacy.

Murray has no idea what he has really done to this world and he needs to learn that... well he needs to be taught exactly that.

Murray is already a someone. For all history is name is forever linked with Michael's. He is and will forever be known as the person who killed Michael Jackson. Just as fans remembers the person who killed Lennon and Lincoln. Maybe not the fame a person want in their life, but that is what he is now.

As Beach said, the law is the law and all men are equal under the law. If Murray did this to some drug addict from down the street with no family or friends, he would be facing the exact same charges now. Unlike people, the law is blind and does not care how love ones view the victim or how the guilty is viewed by the masses. It does not matter how a person is admire.

The law is suppose to work like death itself. Young, old, rich, poor, king, peasant, good, evil, it comes for us all. It is the only thing that is unbiasedly equal.

Back