Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

It was so difficult to read! :cry:
I'm kind of glad I didn't understand everything...

However, I did understand this much: Michael should be alive and well today. And there is a reason why that isn't the case, and that person behind it is well-known here.

After all the years of being Michael's fan and wanting to know as much as I could about him, to feel closer to him...this is the point where I do realize I've learned too much and too detailed information... Gosh, I didn't need to know how much his heart weighed because I already knew he had a big heart...:teary_eyed:
You are making me cry. I feel like he was an experiment all of his life even at the end. I miss you Mike sorry it ended this way.

Again i ask

Now that you have read the report. Does this change how you feel towards Michael?

My answer. No...

Again i ask

Now that you have read the report. Does this change how you feel towards Michael?

My answer. No...

why would it change how we feel about him? It certainly didn't change my feelings for him....

Hi ivy,

btw a side note - do you think the 136 lbs puts rest to "he was too thin" argument. when you look the 2003 booking info of MJ it lists his weight as 120.

I'm confused about the weight. The day MJ went to Gary, Indiana, was a couple

of days earlier than the day he was arrested, according to Mark Shaffel.

MJ to me looks heavier in Gary than it did during the This is It rehearsals.

Is it possible that the scale at the police station in 2003 was not working

properly?

Hi ivy,

properly?

could be , or perhaps they just asked him what his weight was and that's the number that he gave. for example you go to DMV and they ask for your weight and height , it's not like they really measure you - they take your word for it. I don't know how the booking procedures goes.

I thought the weight was a big issue at first but the autopsy shows he was healthier than me and I am 9 years younger. They may not mean anything but just throwing that in.

Ginny, it makes me love him even more.

Of course I don't feel any different, the drugs he was taken were almost all prescribed by Murrey, who had only been around a matter of weeks. I believe he wanted a dependant MJ, paying a high price for Murrey to continue to supply. I want to know if Michael was using these medications before Murrey came on the scene.

I felt as if I shouldn't read the report, it seemed so intrusive but I want to understand what happened.

Hi ivy,

properly?

His driver's license listed his wait from 1981 when the man was 23. I wish people would stop running with bullshiit.

Very difficult to read....I could not finish it. :cry:

It's heartbreaking that Michael said over and over again that he had vitiligo, and the media/MJ haters would not believe him. Well, now there it is, in black and white! :( But even with that proof, haters will still continue to say that he bleached his skin. It's so sad. :no:

could be , or perhaps they just asked him what his weight was and that's the number that he gave. for example you go to DMV and they ask for your weight and height , it's not like they really measure you - they take your word for it. I don't know how the booking procedures goes.

They ask for your ID during the process, so they used his driver's license (most likely) to obtain the info.

Why would the report change anything about how I feel about him? It just made the loss even more painful because now it's officially confirmed that Michael was healthy and it was not his time to go.

Again i ask

My answer. No...

why would it change how I feel towards him? so no.

although it was graphic and sad to read , the results were positive (I can't find a better word - please do not misunderstand) in a sense. It shows the world that he indeed have vitiligo (I personally always believed him) and he was not the drug addict that the media tried/tries to portray him.

so no it does not change how I feel towards him but I hope it changes how some people/media believed and wrote about him.

i wonder what the hoax believers had to say about this and the fact that a charge was filed yesterday hopefully they'll put that bull to rest.

i wonder what the hoax believers had to say about this and the fact that a charge was filed yesterday hopefully they'll put that bull to rest.

Why dont you visit their site and find out.

Personally i dont care what their sorry asses say. they will think of anything to piss me off.

Why dont you visit their site and find out.

Personally i dont care what their sorry asses say. they will think of anything to piss me off.
I don't know any of their sites and i don't cre that much to goosle it. i know some believers are on here so maybe someone will reply.

They seem to have remained pretty quiet at the moment. They usually flood the TMZ comments pages but have remained quiet.

I feel like he was an experiment all of his life even at the end. I miss you Mike sorry it ended this way.

:(
I feel so bad about how it ended...

Given the current situation, I guess it's a good thing they did a thorough job with the autopsy, since it's the only way to get the facts straight and with the help of those facts finally some justice for Michael.

At the end it was just his body though. His spirit, genius and good heart can't be examined..

:(
I feel so bad about how it ended...

Given the current situation, I guess it's a good thing they did a thorough job with the autopsy, since it's the only way to get the facts straight and with the help of those facts finally some justice for Michael.

At the end it was just his body though. His spirit, genius and good heart can't be examined..

This...:clapping:

Again i ask

My answer. No...
Still love him, GinnyJ. There's no reason not to. MJ is still a very beautiful person and his loving ways and hard work is forever going to be a part of world history.

God broke the mold after He made Michael Jackson.

I've just sat and read through this entire thread. Thankyou to all who have shared knowledge. I haven't read the whole report, I think I made it to page 6 and had to stop. But I will work my way through it sometime I guess.

I can't help but think Michael would be mortified to have this made public. It's terrible...to be honest I am shocked that so much information has the need to be made public. It's a shocking world we live in.
I feel so very sad, love and miss you more than ever Michael.

I don't get the report through to Jenny! Can someone else please try if it will work for them? Thank you!
I think she's got it now. Group effort, hehe.

And no, of course reading this hasn't changed anything about how I feel about him. Just made me sadder again :cry: And of course now I feel I know as much as I could know about what happened... as painful as it is.

Again i ask

My answer. No...

Of course not. Reading this just makes it hit home even more that he is gone. I didn't read the entire report because a lot of it went over my head but I read most of it. It was very tough but I want to understand the facts as much as my little brain possibly can. I still feel sadness, loss, regret (for taking him for granted while he was still on this earth). He should still be here. He was a special person.

Its upsetting to read, I had to stop half way through. But then I thought to myself 'a body is just a shell. Michael lives on through his music and every single one of us. He is everywhere. We are surrounded by his spirit everywhere we go. An autopsy cannot measure his wonderful goodwill, his spirit and his beautiful soul like it can organs.' And that made me feel a bit better. Not much but a bit.

Back