Court case support thread, a place for sharing and caring

How do you feel about the upcoming case?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having read the prelim. discussion and updates threads I'm feeling ill already, and this is just the first day.

Having read the prelim. discussion and updates threads I'm feeling ill already, and this is just the first day.

I know, this feels even worse than I expected. :( I'm just glad we're all here together. *hugs*

I am having trouble finding the right words... I read the updates and it is so hard.
His kids witnesing...it really broke my heart into pieces again.
I don"t know what to say. From 25.6 2009 untill today....it is a nightmare.
It all seems like a bad dream.
I am sitting in front of a computer right now feeling like an empty bag.

^^^^Yeah, I'm back to where I was on 6/25. I thought watching some of his videos might help. They have in the past. But for some reason, not this time. The only consolation is knowing, or hoping, that Murray is going through some hell himself here, that he's scared about his future.

It really hurts doesnt it? :tonofbricks
I cried myself to sleep last night. Too sad for words to be honest.:boohoo:

My heartfelt love to everyone on here.

:boohoo:teary_eyed::weeping::weeping::weeping:
This is the only way I can describe how I feel reading that stuff from the hearing.
I wish I could avoid all of it...it is so unbelivably painfull.
Oh, Michael...oh my dear Michael....:(:(:(:(
My heart is about to explode. I can"t take it.

I was crying a few times today over this whole thing. I am still sick with a cold but this whole trial thing is just making me feel sicker than I already am. I just so wish this whole nightmare I would wake up from it. And none of this was happening now. :sad: :boohoo:

Baby Be Mine was playing on my car radio when I went to lunch today and I almost lost it. I am losing it. Its like a pinprick in my heart, over and over again. It just hurts so bad but yet here we are still tarrying on, justice for Michael. The real justice would be him being here again.

I am afraid I am not handling this situation the right way. During the day I avoid using the internet (lol... it started just this week, before I was here most of the time). Then at night I do conect and check all the info and my heart starts aching. I feel pain. I feel anger. I feel stressed. I feel sad. And I feel totally confused. The more I heard about it, the worst I feel about Michael and his kids. My head knows this will be hard. I know they will say the worst about Michael, but despite all that, most of what they stay keeps hurting me more and more.

At times I think I should stay as far as possible from all this, for ultimately there is nothing I can do. But then, I feel I need to know, I need to understand.

I don't know. This is puzzling and heartbreaking :cry:

It just hurts so bad but yet here we are still tarrying on, justice for Michael. The real justice would be him being here again.
THis.
I feel this exactly and I know there is no single way imperfect human justice can do that. I do want that CM to be behind the bars, but at the same time, I know there is no point in that, for nothing will take this pain from all of us who love and miss Michael so much :(

To everyone here!
Teddy.jpg

This will be very difficult, it's clear :(

Here's a verse from a hymn that I love. We have sung it in church before. I find it appropriate and maybe it can bring comfort and encouragement to some here:

This is my Father's world,
O let me ne'er forget
That though the wrong seems oft so strong,
God is the Ruler yet.

Right and justice will prevail. God is on Michael's side. :)
Hopefully, after it's all over, Michael's soul can rest in peace and his family and friends can be comforted in the fact that Michael finally won, even though he's not here with us.
I have been praying and praying for the people involved with this case (for the prosecution, the judge, and the witnesses) and that they will make the best decisions to get justice for Michael.

Re: i am here if you want to talk

I miss him :-(( This hurts so much!!

I feel gutted reading some of the things. Nothing is worth this. not Murray going to jail for a few months. Michael does not deserve to have his last shreds of privacy and dignity ripped off to send Murray to jail for a few months. I never read his autopsy. I could not stand the thought of him being dissected like that. I can't belive the kind of information that is coming out now. Michael is a very unlucky person - to have all this come out in death. He didn't deserve to die this way. He was too good to die this way.

I was reading this article the other day about resilience in human beings and the whole time I was thinking about Michael. The article said something along the lines of resilience being similar to physical strength. When faced with some obstacles/challenges, resilience develops but when faced with too many, it breaks down. We all know Michael was a strong person but how much could he endure? He survived 1993, he beat it back and did wonderfully. But 2005 broke him. It ruined his image. Even if Michael recovered, his image didn't. And that affected many things in his life. The people he could work with - I don't know how else to explain the kind of shady people he was surrounded by in his last years. The wandering that he did. How desperate must he have been to entrust himself to Murray? I blame AEG squarely for that desperation. Seriously, I can never blame Michael for anything because he endured more than any of us could imagine and always did the best he could. Hw was a human being but a much better one than most on this planet. I blame all the bastards surrounding him, always waiting to pounce, to exploit, to take advantage of that gentle soul. I curse the day Randy Philips met Tohme or whoever that made Michael sign that bloody contract.

I'm honestly afraid of what the defense will say. We know the press will go with it. They will print it in bold. And I can't take it anymore. The man suffered enough in life. His poor kids! How i feel for them!

I am afraid I am not handling this situation the right way. During the day I avoid using the internet (lol... it started just this week, before I was here most of the time). Then at night I do conect and check all the info and my heart starts aching. I feel pain. I feel anger. I feel stressed. I feel sad. And I feel totally confused. The more I heard about it, the worst I feel about Michael and his kids. My head knows this will be hard. I know they will say the worst about Michael, but despite all that, most of what they stay keeps hurting me more and more.

At times I think I should stay as far as possible from all this, for ultimately there is nothing I can do. But then, I feel I need to know, I need to understand.

I don't know. This is puzzling and heartbreaking :cry:

agree.You have just read my mind! I feel the same way.

I feel like most of you, guys....:(
I find it very hard to read about Michael like this...almost unberable.
Then I think to myself...I need to know...if I don"t it"s like a betrial to Michael. :(
But I don"t want to invade his privacy at those last hours..omg..omg...
I am falling apart.
I think I won"t read any more..for now.
I miss him so much...I can"t imagine how he felt and what was he going through.
I would give anything to save him and to save his children from this pain.

I'm avoiding the discussion threads on the preliminary hearing :( I completely read the first days discussion thread but stopped there cos that was terrible enough without theories and other shit being banded about! I didn't get much sleep last night after the details from Alvarez & the paramedic yesterday :( I feel bad for keeping up to date with what they are saying about Michael (it's the "truth" yet it hurts so much) and I am finding myself in all sorts of minds.

God please give me the strength to continue on :cry:

:cry: Sending strenght and warm thoughts to all of you! We'll get through this nightmare together.

Hearing about how they found him, on the bed, completely killed me.
I can't stop crying!

I don't even want to think of what Michael was thinking at the time, nor what pain he was going through! OMG I'M GONNA CRY AGAIN!!!! :(

I feel gutted reading some of the things. Nothing is worth this. not Murray going to jail for a few months. Michael does not deserve to have his last shreds of privacy and dignity ripped off to send Murray to jail for a few months. I never read his autopsy. I could not stand the thought of him being dissected like that. I can't belive the kind of information that is coming out now. Michael is a very unlucky person - to have all this come out in death. He didn't deserve to die this way. He was too good to die this way.

I was reading this article the other day about resilience in human beings and the whole time I was thinking about Michael. The article said something along the lines of resilience being similar to physical strength. When faced with some obstacles/challenges, resilience develops but when faced with too many, it breaks down. We all know Michael was a strong person but how much could he endure? He survived 1993, he beat it back and did wonderfully. But 2005 broke him. It ruined his image. Even if Michael recovered, his image didn't. And that affected many things in his life. The people he could work with - I don't know how else to explain the kind of shady people he was surrounded by in his last years. The wandering that he did. How desperate must he have been to entrust himself to Murray? I blame AEG squarely for that desperation. Seriously, I can never blame Michael for anything because he endured more than any of us could imagine and always did the best he could. Hw was a human being but a much better one than most on this planet. I blame all the bastards surrounding him, always waiting to pounce, to exploit, to take advantage of that gentle soul. I curse the day Randy Philips met Tohme or whoever that made Michael sign that bloody contract.

I'm honestly afraid of what the defense will say. We know the press will go with it. They will print it in bold. And I can't take it anymore. The man suffered enough in life. His poor kids! How i feel for them!

Michael was a fighter, a survivor.

That's why all this crap about him being an addict, suicidal, whatever, is crap. After all he had been through, he still wanted to live, for himself, for his kids. And all though I hate to see the last shreds of his privacy gone too, in some ways, its helped because many of his detractors now realize he wasn't subhuman. He was real and human like everybody else.

Yes, it's very hard and hurtfull to hear and read all these details. I wished too, I never read so detailed how they found MJ. I am sleepless since Thuesday.:(

.........:better:*Huge BIG Hug to all of you:better:*

I´ll never understand why it happened
Hugs to all of you

please keep sharing and caring.It's going to be a long road,but we can all support each other and hopefully dr.death will end up behind bars. Michael is gone but formany of us the grieving goes on. Please post/share any uplifting pictures,meditations or prayers from any background, or just tell us how you feel! L.O.V.E

Back