Daily Trivia

During the filming of The Wiz how did Michael embarass Diana Ross?

He learned the dances too quickly and well. He was better and faster than everyone else. At least I *think* that's it?

That's it ;) Diana pulled Michael aside to tell him he was embarassing her because he was learning the dances much too quickly. Poor Diana ^_^

Ok, Why was Michael referred to as "the New Sinatra"?

Because of the television performance he did when he was little. The one on page 30 of the Ultimate Collection booklet. I can't remember the name of the song that he was singing, but I remember seeing him do this.

He's dressed in the black suit, bow tie, hat, coat over one shoulder that he's holding with one finger, and he standing next to a street light. That was such a cute performance!

Am I molded again, or am I right? :lol:

Because of the television performance he did when he was little. The one on page 30 of the Ultimate Collection booklet. I can't remember the name of the song that he was singing, but I remember seeing him do this.

He's dressed in the black suit, bow tie, hat, coat over one shoulder that he's holding with one finger, and he standing next to a street light. That was such a cute performance!

Am I molded again, or am I right? :lol:

:Dmolded - the statement wasn't made until sometime after the release of Thriller.

new quiz?.....

Not a quiz Daily Trivia.

I know!!! :woohoo: it's cause he has links to the mob annnd he was gonna take Vegas by storm!! :wild:

..... :trish: ..... ok maybe I don't know :lol:

lol He was referred to as the "new Sinatra" for his performance on Motown 25 ;)

Be right back with another question lol

Ok, what name was given to Michael's elephant and where did the name come from?

lol He was referred to as the "new Sinatra" for his performance on Motown 25 ;)

Be right back with another question lol
:lol:

Ah man! AllForMJ is gettin' ALL jacked up! But I'm gonna try again until somethin' comes through. Hahahahahahaha

He named it after what Elizabeth Taylor was wearing.

Ok in all honesty I didn't know the answer to this one either (LJ came up with the question :p ) So I can't say 100% but I am led to believe it was from a movie the elephant was a part of. That was it's name in the movie. Don't ask what movie either :lol:

Finds a question I actually know...

Ok, when did Michael first meet Quincy Jones?

Last edited:
Ok in all honesty I didn't know the answer to this one either (LJ came up with the question :p ) So I can't say 100% but I am led to believe it was from a movie the elephant was a part of. That was it's name in the movie. Don't ask what movie either :lol:

Finds a question I actually know...

Ok, when did Michael first meet Quincy Jones?
Well I didn't just make up my answer. I have it on good authority.... Wikipedia.:p :lol: I want my points.:p
Gypsy (elephant)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Gypsy is the name of the elephant given to Michael Jackson from Elizabeth Taylor. He named the elephant, Gypsy, after what Elizabeth Taylor was wearing. In return for the elephant, Michael gave her a handmade rug with Elizabeth's face sewn in.

By the way, I also found this in a discussion group about elephants (that I am not registered to enter) dated 11/10/2007.

He bought the elephants from the man behind the Tuli capture/scandal:

And Elizabeth Taylor gave him one elephant (Gypsy) as a gift. Gypsy was euthanized due to "failing health".

Michael Jackson sold Baba to Serengeti Ranch, a place that trains animals for movies, commercials etc. And he gave Ali to the Jacksonville Zoo.

The person asking the original question then asks when Gypsy was euthanized but doesn't get an answer.

Last edited:
Reminds self not to use LJ's questions unless I know the answer as well :lol: Eternitys_child gets the brownie points for that one :) That's so sad about Gypsy though, awe.

Ok, any more guesses when Michael first met Quincy Jones?

going to have a guess was it when quincy was working on someone else's album and the album he was working on got an award and Michael was at the same ceremony? Just a random guess even though i think you would have to get the year right to get the brownie point lol

Reminds self not to use LJ's questions unless I know the answer as well :lol: Eternitys_child gets the brownie points for that one :) That's so sad about Gypsy though, awe.

Ok, any more guesses when Michael first met Quincy Jones?
Quincy said it in the Thriller 25 interviews they just had on BBC last week but I don't remember at don't have time to listen to the hour show again to find it.:cry:

Last edited:
awww Eternitys_child lol someone round here has to remember the answer we'll just have to wait, least we'll remember the answer when we find it

dammnit!!
Shannon wouldn't tell me the answer and I know it I swear I know it!! but I can't for the life of me bring it to the front of my mind to answer the question!!

*stamps foot*

Last edited:
When Mike was a kid, Sammy Davis Jr. introduced them in passing and he never expected to see Quincy again...then they met again on the set of the Wiz...then he eventually asked Quincy if he could recommend a producer for his next album and Q wound being that producer..

:unsure: right?

Last edited:
oooo SoS that might be right I know he was introduced to Q in passing but I can't remember who :D

guess we'll have to wait for Shannon to tell :wild:

Back