Dancer recalls Michael Jackson's last day of life

He was underweight IMO. But the f****** doctor killed him. :cry:
Exactly!

I do however think MJ was just as thin during Thriller, Bad, Scream and the 2005 trial, or possibly even thinner, so his weight really isn't the issue. MURRAY killed him because the dumb **** didn't know what the hell he was doing! And quite frankly, I'm a little worried that if people/police try to spread the blame out to everyone who was around Michael in his last days, that NO ONE will end up being held accountable, because the blame has been diffused too much.

MURRAY killed him and he needs to hang high for that! :mad:

OMG... it makes me cry... :boohoo: :boohoo:

I can`t even think about 28th when I will see Mike on the screen... I will cry and cry and cry... :boohoo:

yes, that's also my ONLY consolation in this. that he knew how much he was still loved and adored and needed. that he was still the King.

it's my only comfort.
Mine too. The rest of it just makes me SO sad, because it should have NEVER happened. :sad: I hope the police are being quiet right now only because they are building an air-tight case against Murray.

Yeah, i agree, he knew he was going to hit the world :boohoo:
I love knowing that his confidence was up there too. God, this would've turned everything around for him. :sad:

Oh God why now? :cry:
Thanks for posting that beautiful article.I hope they didn't film the part of them hearing the news,that will bring back so many painful memories for us all :cry:
I too am not looking forward to the memorial etc part in the film, I am really dreading this film in a way but I do need to see it but it will feel so final after the film :cry:

Michael looked thinner than what he was, there were times when i saw MJ and he looked extremely thin, and then i saw him and his back was HUGE, so it all depends on the clothes he was wearing... BUT he was alway thin, always was, he was an energetic man, there was no way way he was fat, even when he love to eat junkie food, have you ever seen MJ fat, NO, he was more likely to be thin

I can't imagen how it must have been like in that dressing room when they heard the news "rumours" at the time about Michael!
and then..the confirmation. :( I'd die right there. I almost did here in my livingroom aswell.

:cry:
i wish i'd had the chance to tell michael i love him...just like the dancers did

Oh no... :( I'm hurting so much right now. I read the whole thing in tears. Why is this still so hard? :cry: Everything it's so unfair. Why did things had to happen this way? It's so difficult to understand.
I love you so much, Michael, I wish someday I can hold on your hands too.
Maybe in heaven. :cry:
Thanks for posting...

Thanks for posting this. Maybe it's selfish but I just wish I could have had the chance to see him......damn.

I'm going to be a puddle at the movies

Beautiful article!
sy_crylips.gif

Oh, he called him Mikey ... just like I do ... aaaaaahhh, it hurts so much ... :cry:

:cry:
i wish i'd had the chance to tell michael i love him...just like the dancers did

this is what kills me. that I didn't get the chance to tell him that I'd stuck by him all these years. that in my own way I'd fought for him with everyone I knew who didn't believe in him, who'd derided him, who'd shown their hatred for him. I'd fought and fought and fought with them tooth and nail all these years. I'd hoped to one day tell him that my love for him, hidden as it may have been from him, burns ever more bright.

I never got to tell him that. but you know what? I think he knows. and if I believe in anything, I believe that he knows that even more now.

I think we all feel this... that he knew. the pain's there, but I think we can take comfort in that. the way he touched his chest during that 02 Press Conference and told us he loved us from the bottom of his heart... it told me that he knew.

I'm just gonna have to hold on to that thought.

That was heartbreking to read, it brought tears to my eyes... As he said.. he was nothing but love. I want Michael back :cry:

Bottom line is this.....

If Dr. Murray was an ethical doctor with some sense, he would'nt have been pumping Michael up with so much sedatives and Propovol hence leading to his death.

This is all his fault and I so do wish people in the media would acknowledge this fact loud and clear!

Bottom line is this.....

If Dr. Murray was an ethical doctor with some sense, he would'nt have been pumping Michael up with so much sedatives and Propovol hence leading to his death.

This is all his fault and I so do wish people in the media would acknowledge this fact loud and clear!

God forbid anything NOT be Michael's fault to the media. :smilerolleyes:

The part about people screaming, falling to their knees and crying is terrible. :(

That was just so heart-wrenching to read...
I can imagine what a shock it must have been for them. I can so vividly recall myself on June 25th... :cry:
So unreal.

this is so f'up. I can''t believe this is actually reality, this is happening..just simply, why? :cry:

this is what kills me. that I didn't get the chance to tell him that I'd stuck by him all these years. that in my own way I'd fought for him with everyone I knew who didn't believe in him, who'd derided him, who'd shown their hatred for him. I'd fought and fought and fought with them tooth and nail all these years. I'd hoped to one day tell him that my love for him, hidden as it may have been from him, burns ever more bright.

I never got to tell him that. but you know what? I think he knows. and if I believe in anything, I believe that he knows that even more now.

I think we all feel this... that he knew. the pain's there, but I think we can take comfort in that. the way he touched his chest during that 02 Press Conference and told us he loved us from the bottom of his heart... it told me that he knew.

I'm just gonna have to hold on to that thought.

Don't worry, Michael surely knows that we all LOVE him, from the bottom of our hearts. And I'm really sure that wherever he is, he's smiling, proud and happy to know he has fans like us. We were there for him, all the time and even if we didn't have the chance to tell him, he's happy to know and he'll be there for us, forever.

Why is it that every thread has to be ruined about that 'underweight - they killed michael' stuff?

Good way to ruin a thread.

Thanks for the article. It's wonderful to hear a dancer (who was there with Michael everyday) speak out so wonderfully about Mike. :smile:

"We never had the TV on, but somebody had put it on 'cause Farrah Fawcett
had just passed. Then we started to get the news about Mikey....
People were running down the halls screaming.
Some fell to their knees. Everybody was crying. Everybody."

Oh lord. I can picture it. :(
Their minds must of been blown when they heard that.

Daniel Celebre gave a great account on what it was like to be
with Michael. The man, the dance, the King.
He'll have some great memories and some sad ones too.

Back