Dancing Inmates - Michael Jackson's This Is It

Re: Phillipine Inmates Doing "The Drill"

thats awesome! hehe i love it

OOOOOOOOMMMMMGGG!!!! This gave ME CHILLS!!! OMG! I dont even know what to say right now. This is AMAZING!!! THIS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD! Coming together BECAUSE OF ONE MAN!!!! THIS IS HIStory!!!! MICHAEL, Just because you passed, People didnt forget. They're spreading ur MESSAGE AND LEGACY!!!!

It actually made me cry:cry: somewhere in the middle and when they made the Peace sign. MY GOD! This is Better than any AWARD SHOW TRIBUTE EVER DONE FOR MICHAEL! God BLESS THEM ALL!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Wow!!!!!! I Love the PEACE Sign too Bravo!

Oh wow!!!! The peace sign was amazing ! I LOVE it!! It gave me chills too... Michael is gonna live forever!! :angel:

OMG, that was amazing. AMAZING! :clap:

But it totally made me cry :cry: God, 7 months. Michael... :no:

OMG! I had my hands to my mouth only MJ can do this with his message & his music! WOW!

OMG! I had my hands to my mouth only MJ can do this with his message & his music! WOW!

me too!!! omg that was amazing!!! I especially loved when the people came together and made the peace sign. Wow!!! Speechless! :eek:mg:

I could so imagen Michael watching that..wherever he is right now just smiling with his thumbs up saying "yes,yees, amazing!" *applauds*

So incredible! I'm sure Michael was smiling down at them.

OMG! My fellow countrymen, that was amazing! The ending was awesome! Love that peace sign they made. Ohh how I miss Michael.

Ipagpatuloy ninyo yan! :)
(Keep it up!)

thanks for sharing this video.

Philippines "Dancing Inmates" from Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (CPDRC),
a maximum security prison, were treated to a visit by Michael Jacksons long-time choreographer
Travis Payne and dancers Daniel Celebre and Dres Reid to learn performances from THIS IS IT.

WOW, That was so awesome that Travis Payne and MJs dancers
helped coreograph and joined the inmates for this Tribute :clapping::punk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI

Yes, its very effective... and impressive, but I think its outrageous..., why they/the criminals are connected with Michael....?

This is just amazing! The warden of the prison should be comneded for having such a great program for their inmates.

THE GENIUS OF MICHAEL JACKSON KEEPS MULTIPLYING!!!!!! :punk:

"Good Art Never Dies."
quote from Michael Jackson

:clapping:Absolutly fantabulous!!!!!

This brightens my day you have no idea:wub::wub::wub:

BRILLIANT!!!

Have you seen their T-SHIRTS?!!!!!!! It looks like a star or something, but when you take a closer look, it is a picture takeb from MJ's THIS IS IT cd cover!!!!!!

Does anyone know if those t-shirts are available to buy?

Yes, its very effective... and impressive, but I think its outrageous..., why they/the criminals are connected with Michael....?

I found it ludicrous that Sony is using the inmates to promote the TII DVD release.

I hope the media is too busy with the Haiti catastrophe to pay attention to it. I am sure they would have had a field day with it.

I could understand if the inmates took their own initiatives to perform the Drill (like the Thriller video) , but here obviously, Sony and Travis think it would create good press.

all and all, it is very impressive...but one has to admit it is a very peculiar way to promote a movie.

yeah... I just saw it from Twitter... came here to see if I could share... but you have

--

I am not sure why some people are upset though?

Was this done by Sony? maybe I missed that.

when's this ???

I found it ludicrous that Sony is using the inmates to promote the TII DVD release.

I hope the media is too busy with the Haiti catastrophe to pay attention to it. I am sure they would have had a field day with it.

I could understand if the inmates took their own initiatives to perform the Drill (like the Thriller video) , but here obviously, Sony and Travis think it would create good press.

all and all, it is very impressive...but one has to admit it is a very peculiar way to promote a movie.

The dance looks cool but I find it a bit strange too. If they leave with an interest in dance rather than crime good for them, but to promote TII... no, these aren't celebrities or something, these are maximum security criminals.

I loved it. Was glued to the screen. Michael would have been so proud...

But I understand everyone's concerns regarding their marketing purposes. And I'm pretty sure they're not random...

I haven't been on the forum in a while, so forgive me if I'm too suspicious, but...

While watching this video, I noticed a gazillion videos on youtube with Travis paying such "tributes" on various shows......and I couldn't help but ask myself if he's not just another of the money-hungry people that were around Michael during those days...

I don't know, mabe I'm being too harsh. Like I said, haven't been keeping up with things lately. But it just struck me.

that was beyond amazing.. just.. WOW! and the peace sign at the end... it gave me goosebumps

I cant even begin to think how good the Drill would have looked on stage with Michael at the front, think that everytime I see it :(

This is the same group of prisoners that has done one or more other tribute like routines to Michael's music in the past. Don't know if this one was done for some ulterior motive, but it sure doesn't stop me from thoroughly enjoying it. :clapping:

This makes me laugh that we always get those who moan, this is awesome, MJ would have loved it! And there the Sony thing again, who knows who's idea it was! Either way if it was Sony or Travis, good on them!

I just saw that last night, It's amazing! Thanks for the link :)

Back