Diane Dimond is covering Michael Jackson's manslaughter case

ET hired her immediately after MJ's death specifically to "cover" all things involving the case, so this isn't a surprise at all.

Diane Dimond is the single most delusional, obsessive and downright morbid individual I have ever known. Be assured that she will only pay attention to the cross examination of prosecution witnesses or when Murray's defense presents his case; just as she conveniently left the courthouse or otherwise didn't hear all of the exonerating evidence presented in 2005 and completely twisted what she did hear.

I confronted her some time last year about her many false claims and presented factual court transcripts to confirm she was dead wrong--which was met by the third grader attitude of "nahnahnah I can't hear you *block*".

There is a reason why I haven't watched a single news program since last fall.

TSCM, when you say you confronted her, do you mean you posted on her blog or website? Kudos to you. I've puzzled long over soem people's obsessive hatred for someone who never did them any harm, and I don't understand it. Except maybe as a vehicle to bring themselves to the forefront, but shouldn't a conscience spring up sometime, at some point?

I posted on her webpage & she responded:

Great
Thanks
What a wonderful person you are.
PS - I'm still on TV so what you do has no effect.
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

:puke:

Wow she responded that in public?
Totally disgracing herself. Ironic, sarcastic, unprofessional.
Not worthy of being personally addressed.
It's her bosses that should be targeted and the sponsors of ET.

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

What a cow. I would expect a better response from a 5 year old. Stupid and malicious

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

Dont worry her time will come

Dont worry her time will come

That is so true; and when it comes, it will be very shocking to her. The only reason she is still on TV is that a large group has not organized to do something about her. She should be aware of this. If fans got together to deal with DD, she would certainly be off TV. However, I think her actions will soon cause her downfall, so we really do not have to do much about her.

That is so true; and when it comes, it will be very shocking to her. The only reason she is still on TV is that a large group has not organized to do something about her. She should be aware of this. If fans got together to deal with DD, she would certainly be off TV. However, I think her actions will soon cause her downfall, so we really do not have to do much about her.

I am so looking forward to that.:yes:

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

Thank you for sending her a message.

But we will keep going.

The power that be is listening. According to our volunteer ET watcher, On Tuesday's show, they had promised MORE MJ coverage the next day.

We started our campaign immediately after the show aired on Tuesday....and there had been no MJ reports & no diane diamond on Wednesday, Thursday nor Friday.

THEY ARE LISTENING!!!

Keep EMAILING, TWEETING, FACEBOOKING THE SHOW!!!

DON'T WATCH Entertainment Tonight...We have a volunteer who will watch the show every night for us. Therefore we have no excuse to even peek..watch Access Hollywood instead.

And I intent on adding all other TV shows she might appear on to comment or report on the trial, to the list.

CONTACT ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT: REMOVE DIANE DIMOND FROM ET MICHAEL COVERAGE

REMOVE DIANE DIMOND

Last edited:

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

I sure do hate this women! Do she not release she will always be a TABLOID TRASH REPORTER! LMFAO

A name no one will remember as doing anything positive because she used someone else life to further her trashy career! Nothing to be proud of!

Michael will always be remembered for life no matter what she and her obsessed friends such as Sneedon tried to do to him!

No the reason why she isnt off tv is cuz she has ppl in the background helping her out IMO

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

I know this sounds terrible, but what she says is true. As far as there are any people willing to hear her nasty lies and others willing to pay her some good money for her keep on doing so, she will have a point.

That's the problem. That despite all efforts, despite all the facts, despite MJ's 12 "Not guilty"'s, despite everything, these fellows keep on tv, keep spreading their lies and making big money out of it.

AS long as there are people paying to read/see them trashing Michael, this will not stop.

:no:

Very good point.
YOu can count on me to get her out.
But not only her: Bashir too, of course!!!

Unbelievable these real media criminals still have a place to keep spreading lies and getting dirty money by trashing Michael Jackson. They wish they had 0,00000001% of his decency :angry:

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

She thinks she has some kind of power just because she's on TV? LOL TV sells (her) trash, they use her and when she'll be useless, they'll throw her away at the garbage can.

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

Well, I say we prove her wrong. We were successful in getting the Discovery Channel thing off the air, so let's do the same with that piece of trash.

I am so sick of these people why can't someone just make them go away...Oh God!!

Great
Thanks
Happy New Year
Via BlackBerry

Well, some people are convinced 'til their last breath that they actually ARE the house they live in.

So whoever's on TV determines some final truth just because they happen to be on TV? Yeah.

Diane Dimond went on television yesterday calling MJ an alcoholic, anorexic and drug addict.

She has appeared on TruTV (Monday, January 10th 2011) , HLN's Joy Behar show(Monday, January 10th, 2011) and Entertainment Tonight (Tuesday, January 4th, 2011)

TruTV

Twitter: @insession

Write a comment: http://www.trutv.com/contact/index.html?subject_id=181&start=true

Snail Mail:
Steve Koonin – President, Turner Entertainment Networks
Marc Juris – Executive Vice President & General Manager
Darren Campo – Senior Vice President of Programming, Production & Development
truTV
600 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016

HLN

The Joy Behar Show

Twitter: @JoyVBehar
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoyBeharHLN

Write: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form2b.html?3

ETA: Now she is taunting fans, writing on her Facebook that our campaign has not prevented her from appearing on TV. We will not waste our time tweeting her..we should go straight to her employers & if need be their advertisers.

Remember money talk.

So if you have a minute, don't waste it bickering with her on twitter or Facebook...Instead call: Linda Bell Blue Entertainment Tonight's Executive Producer (212) 975-4321 Ask to be transferred to Ms. Bell Blue’s voicemail and leave her a polite message.

Last edited:
She called mj a alcholic...righhttttttt
and how the :censored: would she know that???

LOL the woman seriously lives in a dream world!

Memefan;3187607 said:
Diane Dimond went on television yesterday calling MJ an alcoholic, anorexic and drug addict.
:bugeyed

:perrin:

Memefan;3187607 said:
She has appeared on TruTV (Monday, January 10th 2011) , HLN's Joy Behar show(Monday, January 10th, 2011) and Entertainment Tonight (Tuesday, January 4th, 2011)

TruTV

Twitter: @insession

Write a comment: http://www.trutv.com/contact/index.html?subject_id=181&start=true

Snail Mail:
Steve Koonin – President, Turner Entertainment Networks
Marc Juris – Executive Vice President & General Manager
Darren Campo – Senior Vice President of Programming, Production & Development
truTV
600 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016

HLN

The Joy Behar Show

Twitter: @JoyVBehar
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoyBeharHLN

Write: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form2b.html?3

Thanks!

She called mj a alcholic...righhttttttt
and how the :censored: would she know that???

LOL the woman seriously lives in a dream world!

Well...from her buddy Sneddon... During trial they added 4 charges of alcohol abuse and use on children. :smilerolleyes:

From alcohol to drugs, just one step. Those counts could have been with drug abuse instead alcohol. Jacksons family members need to conscientisize this when they feel the need to run their mouths and portrait Mike as long time addict....

Mesereau demonstrated in court that Mike was not an alchoolic nor a drug addict. Stick to that Jacksons folks.

Aaaaa... Tell her to go to hell!

lol! i agree with u and MJ
i hate this bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish MJ was here to knock her out or something................

Well...from her buddy Sneddon... During trial they added 4 charges of alcohol abuse and use on children. :smilerolleyes:

From alcohol to drugs, just one step. Those counts could have been with drug abuse instead alcohol. Jacksons family members need to conscientisize this when they feel the need to run their mouths and portrait Mike as long time addict....

Mesereau demonstrated in court that Mike was not an alchoolic nor a drug addict. Stick to that Jacksons folks.

I used to respect the jackson family alot when i was younger but now....its all just grrr

Back