Diane Dimond is covering Michael Jackson's manslaughter case

I am looking forward to the day when the children get older and can deal with these nonfactual statements. People are saying a lot of untruths now because the children are small and they know the siblings cannot take legal action.

She is obsessed with Michael.It is so obvious! She bought one of his gloves for 25,000$ and she is Sneddon's bitch.What nerve.

why do you guys waste your time with this woman? No matter what you do, she will still spew her filth and continue to be on tv, so what's the point?..I gave up on her a long time ago.

She is obsessed with Michael.It is so obvious! She bought one of his gloves for 25,000$ and she is Sneddon's bitch.What nerve.

what ?!?!?!?!?! :bugeyed Can't believe it !!!! :bugeyed Please tell me it's a joke !

I think that her problem is that she can't bear how Michael is loved.
She has wasted her time to try to destroy him when he was with us and the wave of mourning all around the world showed her that she can't destroy the love we have for Michael with all she can say.
That must eat her somewhere and she goes on with her lies, so she's ridiculous. She's a part of those people who have an ego bigger than themselves.

She bought one of his gloves for 25,000$

Is this true? I mean why? if she hates him so much..lol she's insane! she blocks people from her site who dare to criticize her..how pathetic!

I understand that tweets are not effective so I'm going to send a letter tonight to ET. At least we can try.

She can't even spell PropofOl correctly? Amazing. The rest of her 'facts' are pretty amazing, too. Amazing in the way that they they are half baked lies. Third party hearsay are now facts as well. Is she going to invent something about another sex tape and underwear? (that right there is so much scary insight into her mind, yikes)

Somebody sounds very obsessed by Michael's 'addictive personality.' I kinda hope, when she passes on, that Michael will be the first one to greet her with a sly grin and play a little bit of "I guess I have no choice, guess I have to scare YOU" with her. Shutting up. To the soundtrack of "you are not alone."

*BAD pace, bad pace. Slaps fingers.*

Last edited:
She can't even spell PropofOl correctly? Amazing. The rest of her 'facts' are pretty amazing, too. Amazing in the way they they are half baked lies.
that's all this Demon is capable of telling half baked lies

I think that her problem is that she can't bear how Michael is loved.
She has wasted her time to try to destroy him when he was with us and the wave of mourning all around the world showed her that she can't destroy the love we have for Michael with all she can say.
That must eat her somewhere and she goes on with her lies, so she's ridiculous. She's a part of those people who have an ego bigger than themselves.
I'm sure it eats her up inside

that women has gone crazy ,her whole life was around Michael ,now he is gone she doesn't know what to do with herself ............hunnhhhhhh reminds me of some one kf.:doh:

In Diane Demon letter to a fan she says u can't rely on the autopsy ONLY for facts! o_O What? lmao

Says MJ is an addict but, points out that Propofol isn't addictive! CTFU!

STFU Diane u make no sense!

Last edited:
I can't stand the grounds the devil's little helper walks on all she going to do is tell lies and make MJ look like what the media looks at him as some addict smh his family can shut her down if they want to

In Diane Demon letter to a fan she says u can't rely on the autopsy ONLY for facts! o_O What? lmao

Says MJ is an addict but, points of that Propofol isn't addictive! CTFU!

STFU Diane u make no sense!

She dismisses the autopsy, because she does not understand it or it does not fit in with her theory of Michael. Notice she uses testimony from a case where he was found not guilty, to show he is guilty in this case. Then she uses Katherine, who has no proof that he was on drugs to also prove her case. Even if Michael had a problem in the 90s, this does not mean his whole personality remained permanently affected by it. However, we can't tell her that, because she knows it all. We can't tell her that when he went to rehab, he was discharged quickly because his condition was not severe. How do you become an alcoholic and your liver is in good shape. She should let us know, because I want to tell this miracle information to other alcoholics so they can continue with their addiction in peace (Sarcasm Alert).

... How do you become an alcoholic and your liver is in good shape. She should let us know, because I want to tell this miracle information to other alcoholics so they can continue with their addiction in peace (Sarcasm Alert).

It's Michael #%$^%&*( Jackson, the superhuman. Stands up with boatloads of benzos when most of us would be yelp confused stuff from somewhere deep inside of us, he knows how to push that plunger until the entire dosage is in him, he kindly wait for the entire amount to be in him before he passes out- and he can be an alcoholic without any indication of it in his liver.

Thanks to his Doctor shopping skills he fooled one into performing a suspicious ritual to alter his liver- usually at sundown, when the crescent moon is rising.

What do think the green giant was for? Absorbing toxicity from his liver, of course. Also, his personality became so 'addictive' because he channeled the alcoholism into it. He's Michael @#$%^&* Jackson.

It's Michael #%$^%&*( Jackson, the superhuman. Stands up with boatloads of benzos when most of us would be yelp confused stuff from somewhere deep inside of us, he knows how to push that plunger until the entire dosage is in him, he kindly wait for the entire amount to be in him before he passes out- and he can be an alcoholic without any indication of it in his liver.

Thanks to his Doctor shopping skills he fooled one into performing a suspicious ritual to alter his liver- usually at sundown, when the crescent moon is rising.

What do think the green giant was for? Absorbing toxicity from his liver, of course. Also, his personality became so 'addictive' because he channeled the alcoholism into it. He's Michael @#$%^&* Jackson.

Ha ha, You are cracking me up here, but yes, I forgot we were talking about Michael the superhuman Jackson.

See, Ms. Dimond takes hinters from this campaign= and Dr. Murray, I believe.

I often feel quite a stench behind me when reading her journalistic mutilations of the truth.

chloroform.jpg

Or, some members of the press sample the leftovers from Dr. Klein's offerings, while they play beer pong in public.

Last edited:
Diane Dimond is compulsive liar. Just to show her face on TV she will lie as much as she can. Her only back up is : "my source says this and my source say that". But her source is coming from her sick/twisted mind that produces nothing but disgusting lies.

Michael sued a show called "Hard Copy" of which she was a part and slandered MJ using numerous former employees of his (Blanca Francia for one) as bait, so I guess she thinks it's her God given right to bitch for the rest of her life about it. The show was taken off the air eventually, during the Chandler mess. In fact, it aired after "Oprah" both were King Productions at the time. Dimond was whining about the lawsuit to Ashley Banfield (who did bodyguard interview) on what was then CourtTV (during Arvizo trial) and is now truTV. She's a sad sack, and very cozy with the redneck crowd (Sneddon).

May Diane Demon rot in hell. I hope she knows that one day all she did to MJ will come back to her

Diane Dimond has been so hell bent on getting him since he sued her when she made slanderous statements on Hard Copy. Once she was colluding with a boy from Toronto who claimed he was abused by MJ-turns out the kid made it all up and an embittered ex Jackson employee coached him. She's a vindictive cowand hopefully this rumour about her and Oxman appearing on Oprah rumour I hope is BS.

Diane Dimond has been so hell bent on getting him since he sued her when she made slanderous statements on Hard Copy. Once she was colluding with a boy from Toronto who claimed he was abused by MJ-turns out the kid made it all up and an embittered ex Jackson employee coached him. She's a vindictive cowand hopefully this rumour about her and Oxman appearing on Oprah rumour I hope is BS.

They are going to be on Oprah? I never heard that rumor, & hope is bs too.

Sneedon helped Diane get out of the lawsuit by testifying in her favor when MJ Sued her ass!

Sneedon and Diane were made for each other! *PUKE*

Last edited:
Back