Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

And this person is the only person who knows it from Jordan?

No, I didn't say she was the only person. I just know she was ONE of Mesereau's witnesses to whom Jordan told Michael never did anything to him. There were probably more.

There's been stories of him confessing for a while now but they usually end up being found out as false or at least not proven to be true.

I even heard that shortly after Michael passed Jordan was seen wearing an MJ shirt but again, I don't think this was ever proven 100 percent.

I do believe that Evan forced Jordan to accuse Michael, and I believe he abused him horrificly into doing so too. BUT now that Evan is dead I don't know why Jordan hasn't confessed the truth yet. Possibly, he is afraid of the backlash from fans calling him all sorts, but my hope is that more people would actually forgive him if he was honest about the fact Michael didn't do these things and explained how his father abused him into it. People would be more understanding towards him if he did tell the truth now I think.

Very well said. I like it. Michael deserves that. I would have some trouble forgiving Jordan, as a fan, but finally I would do it.

I don't think Jordan will come forward. He would have to give back the money, if he did. At the end of the day, it is always about the all mighty $$$, and not about the righteousness.
Though, I believe in MJJ saying: lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons :).

He would have to give back the money,
i dont believe he would as the money was for the claim of negligence not abuse. so totally seperate

The settlement was also about not talking publicly about that, for everyone involved. If he talks publicly I think he would be violating the settlement, whatever he wants to say, even if he wants to say that nothing ever happened. The only place where he could have done that is in a courtroom, or to the authorities.

I really don't know what would have been Michael's reaction if he had done that, or what would be the Estate's reaction now. If Jordan had talked publicly, I guess he would have to pay them back if they want to ?

Now if he says that nothing happened, he would be incriminating other people (his father, the lawyers, maybe lapd & prosecutors), I wonder what the consequences would be.

Last edited:

But Michael has died so i don't think that the settlement is valid anymore, right? To who would he have to give the money since the other party of the settlement is deceased?I don't think that anyone would take back the money from Jordan if he told that Michael didn't do anything to him. On the contrary. But he will never do that.He is a coward who is more than happy living his life with dirty money. Jordan had the opportunity to tell his truth on the 2005 trial but he refused to go.So did his father. If they wanted to put Michael in jail, that was they opportunity.So why they didn't do it?

But Michael has died so i don't think that the settlement is valid anymore, right? To who would he have to give the money since the other party of the settlement is deceased?

If I remember correctly, the settlement also applied to both parties' heirs, representatives, etc...

I don't think that anyone would take back the money from Jordan if he told that Michael didn't do anything to him. On the contrary. But he will never do that.He is a coward who is more than happy living his life with dirty money. Jordan had the opportunity to tell his truth on the 2005 trial but he refused to go.So did his father. If they wanted to put Michael in jail, that was they opportunity.So why they didn't do it?

Excellent question, they had the opportunity twice.
And as Elusive said, the settlement was about negligence, so there was no risk as far as money was concerned if they testified.

i dont believe he would as the money was for the claim of negligence not abuse. so totally seperate

Lie is a lie, and if you lie on your claims, then you are liable for it.
In another word: If the statement given was based on lies, then he is going to have to give back the money to insurance.
I know very well the case, and I know that the settlement was done via his insurance carrier for negligence. That is why I wrote that if he comes forward, he has to give back the money (to insurance). Because insurance company would file lawsuit against Jordan for false claim, and ask their money back.

Last edited:

Did Michael give the money himself or was it part of the case?
Cause i thought they closed the case and let bygones be bygones...

Jordan would probably end up in prison if he admits..

my understanding : Michael signed the settlement, it was paid by an insurance company.

my understanding : Michael signed the settlement, it was paid by an insurance company.

I think Michael was tricked into that. Because Michael was still on tour, therefor insurance paid the Chandlers, so MJJ would continue with touring.

Clues from the song Money:

Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care

"Insurance where is your loyalty"....that was referred to the case.

Cause i thought they closed the case and let bygones be bygones...

Jordan would probably end up in prison if he admits..

I think he's been living in a prison, sort of. I don't think you can live carefree after something like that.

IMO, even if he came forward and told the truth, it wouldn't change much. The damage to Michael was already done. As for peoples perception, there are still so many people that consider Michael guilty, even now, which is friggin' unbelievable, idk, some ppl are just obsessed with this idea and nothing will ever change their mind. Sad and disturbing, but true unfortunately.

I personally don't think that Jordan would have to give the money back if he told the truth but if that's the case then, it's so sad because he will never confess. Obviously he is to used in luxurious life style and i guess he is not that willing to throw that away and do the right thing,ie restore the reputation of a man destroyed by his and his family's lies.
By the way, the lyrics of the song 'Money"are very telling about what happened in 1993. Isn't it amazing that no one ever studied those lyrics? Mike wasn't good with giving interviews or speaking to journalists but he was very good in speaking through his songs. Mike told what happened with the 1993 settlment, that he was forced to settle by his insurance.

I think the lie is eatting this young man alive and I don't think he is happy. I believe one day he will come forward and tell the truth but not any time soon.

Jordan had his opportunity to come and say the truth with police protection and all (if he was scared of fans) in the 05 trial and he did not! Authorities came to him and even ask him to testify and he refused even threatened to sue if they don't leave him be! He went to Aspen with his girlfriend instead! There's even pics of him there!

There is news going around the internet that JC admitted that Michael did not molest him. Is there any truth to it?

Yes he did admit he lied saying that his Father and step Father forced him to lie he never wanted to lie and also Katherine Jackson confirmed it

Yes he did admit he lied saying that his Father and step Father forced him to lie he never wanted to lie and also Katherine Jackson confirmed it

No. That was just an Internet hoax and Katherine is wrong about that too.

He did admit it privately allegedly, but never in public.

It was a private interview off the records but I think if he does say the Truth live Public he won't be sued since the money went to his Deceased father

It was a private interview off the records but I think if he does say the Truth live Public he won't be sued since the money went to his Deceased father
No, it didn't. Money was held in trust by minor's ( Jordy Chandler's) attorneys, till he reached the legal age. That is why Evan fought for solely custody, he wanted to get the money through Jordy (as a legal guardian). Sick family. I think, they were so much into movies, and screenplays, they started to play it in the real life. But, at what cost!

Last edited:

He was a kid when this all happened. I don't hate him or place this all on him. He had adults coaxing him to do all this and it would take an incredibly strong child to go against his parents in anything and maybe if he was raised with those parents, he wasn't learning right from wrong as he should have so it would have been even harder to go against his fathers. I think he was partially his fathers victim as well. I just wish that now that he's an adult, he would clear Michael Jacksons name of any wrongdoing. I can't imagine he feels very free since then carrying that heavy burdenous lie around. It'd be worth losing all $ just to tell the truth about it all now and be free before be ends up like his father.

don't quote me on this.but didn't jermaine mention it a couple of times after june 25th.i think once on a talk show in ireland he did,and where he gave a speech somewhere he also brought up evan chandler killing himself.

Evan chandler was sick from some illness but cant remember what that illness was. And if he did kill himself i think it was cuz of the sickness that he had and not of guilt of the whole mj thing. Also how the heck would jermaine know anyway? i reckon hes only saying it to get attention.

He was a kid when this all happened. I don't hate him or place this all on him. He had adults coaxing him to do all this and it would take an incredibly strong child to go against his parents in anything and maybe if he was raised with those parents, he wasn't learning right from wrong as he should have so it would have been even harder to go against his fathers. I think he was partially his fathers victim as well. I just wish that now that he's an adult, he would clear Michael Jacksons name of any wrongdoing. I can't imagine he feels very free since then carrying that heavy burdenous lie around. It'd be worth losing all $ just to tell the truth about it all now and be free before be ends up like his father.

I can imagine that at some point he must have felt incredibly abused by his own father who uses drugs against his own child, a fake custody battle etc- to fuel his own vendetta against Michael Jackson and to extort money.
On top of that I cannot imagine it to be healthy to know that countless people hate your very name.

Michael even said in the 60 Minutes interview that adults have power over their children- that told me a lot about his thoughts and emotions. Of course he must have played out nasty revenge thoughts in his mind, who wouldn't- but in the end he's on tape saying those very words. "That's not where his heart is." (and I am aware of the time frame of that interview) Now, I wouldn't necessarily put my hand into the for anyone besides Michael, but I would not want to be Jordan Chandler either.

I remember seeing the restraining order Jordan Chandler had against his own father and I would say that this whole saga gets incredibly sad on a human level, the more you look into it.

The pain and suffering that Michael endured was already inflicted, no hatred will lessen it.

Pope John Paul II had it in himself to walk into the cell of the man who tried to murder him. At the very least I will try to understand the strange dynamics that ruled the MJ case- and blind hatred doesn't help me understand it.

I do wish Chandler would get up one day and state the truth- and maybe he will, one day. Maybe he won't.

Last edited:
I would imagine the entire ordeal of turning on a person you loved and admired because your parents forced you to would be extremely traumatic to a child. Michael always showed him kindness, love, friendship and compassion. I have a strong feeling that Jordie is haunted by the lie but doesn’t have the courage and strength to come forward and face the consequences of confessing the entire sordid mess. I have a feeling he wants to come forward but feels trapped. The more time that goes by only makes it harder. I’m sure he feels he had a part in Michael’s death and that must torture him inside. I pray he will tell the truth one day and free himself from the terrible burden I’m sure he is under. In many ways I think Jodie’s family not only destroyed Michael’s career and caused him unspeakable pain. They also ruined Jodie’s life as well.

frankly i wish people would stop saying he confessed until there's some sort of proof. what we do know is he lied, that he refused to testify TWICE, he had 6 years on him to change his mind but he didn't, he took the money and ran. we do know he confessed to friends BUT we DON'T know the rumore about him confessing after jun 25 is true. if fans and family state that as fact no one will take us seriously.

Hold on... please tell me if I'm wrong but, didn't the kid now as a grown person confessed after MJ's death that everything was a set up planned by his father, to destroy Michael and take lots of his millions, and then when the father knew that MJ passed away he committed suicide?? Because I do remember listening to a recording tape where that guy said he was lying about everything to see MJ in pain, destroyed, to get a lot of money from him, and that MJ wouldn't believe what he will have to endure????

No, juantp1, Jordan didn't confess anything.

The only proof we have about Jordan's confession is Thomas Mesereau saying he had a few witnesses ready to testify against Jordan, people who have said that Jordan admitted Michael never did those things to him.
But I think that is close enough.
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8iO1wRHegY I hope it helps you.

Last edited:

if u watch this video clip of 'The Insider' u will see claims that Gavin has said it never happened.. however this is 'according to sources'...there is no 'proof'.

They all should be deeply ashamed of themselves.
If they could not say anything before because they were minors, they had a plenty of time to do it later.
Why didn"t they ?! Would they have to give back the money they took...of course.
Those greedy creatures destroyed a man"s life...of a man who gave nothing but kidness and love to everyone around him.
Imagine....just imagine what would happen if Michael ended in prison...!!!!!! Then what ??? Would they come clean or they would let an innocent man in jail for 25 years.?!
I have no simpathy whatsoever for those who were lying and lying .They can all just .....you know what.

frankly i wish people would stop saying he confessed until there's some sort of proof. what we do know is he lied, that he refused to testify TWICE he had 6 years on him to change his mind but he didn't, he took the money and ran. we do know he confessed to friends BUT we DON'T know the rumore about him confessing after jun 25 is true. if fans and family state that as fact no one will take us seriously.

Three times, right? There were two grand juries that he didn't participate in in 1994.

He told the FBI he refused to testify "against" Michael October 2004. Michael's people were trying to contact him after that, he didn't issue them any legal threats.

And when his father attacked him after Michael was acquitted he spent at least a year taking his father to court, so he wasn't afraid to stand up to some abusers.

No, juantp1, Jordan didn't confess anything.

The only proof we have about Jordan's confession is Thomas Mesereau saying he had a few witnesses ready to testify against Jordan, people who have said that Jordan admitted Michael never did those things to him.
But I think that is close enough.
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8iO1wRHegY I hope it helps you.

One of the people on the witness list was Josephine Zohny.

She was at university with him and heard him saying Michael never touched him. Also, he'd play MJ music at parties and do MJ dance moves.

if u watch this video clip of 'The Insider' u will see claims that Gavin has said it never happened.. however this is 'according to sources'...there is no 'proof'.

Someone attending his university has said Gavin's ex girlfriend from highschool told people he confessed to her it was all lies.

I wish these people would all come forward and give interviews now.

I wish someone could tape them in the act of confessing.

Last edited:
Back