Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Actually, I guess there was no girl in 2002 since MJ said himself "No...not right now...I haven't found one yet" in LWMJ. You know when Bashir asked him if he likes to buy jewelry and MJ said "If there's a girl I like at the moment, I'd buy her jewelry"...and then Bashir asked "Is there?".

true and interesting that a few months later he was doing a song about "searching" for "that one":scratch:you're right that is interesting
True, the songs did start coming after that. Maybe he had already met her but didn’t realize he needed her until later, like once all the commotion started. The commotion started after LWMJ aired. He released “One More Chance” during the media frenzy. The other songs were being released while he was going through court. It was while he was going through court that he had released “Fall Again.” In “Fall Again” he says, “There’s something about you” and he says it in a way that shows he was just starting to notice.

Also, if you look back you will notice that he always likes to have a woman by his side when he's facing a dilemma. God knows this about him. You see how Uri and the Rabbi were removed and next thing you know MJ is singing to a woman.

Now everything is over, it’s calm and quiet, the court days are now behind him, and his love songs have changed. These love songs are about him looking to the future and wanting her with him. “For All Time” and “Hold My Hand” are the latest ones.

I just realized something. The love songs being released between LWMJ and now were about needing her. She was there for him as he says in his June '05 thank you message before going overseas. So now that he's back I'm thinking his love songs have changed because he feelings for her have grown. He found out she's reliable.

Last edited:
I just had an interesting thought. Some of us were wondering if maybe she had talked to fans or possibly uses this thread as a way to think things through realistically perhaps. What if he does? What if he writes thoughts that he has about it or uses someone he knows to relay his questions or worries or thoughts about things in here to gain new perspective?

Just a wild thought I had. Who knows right?

I think the song "Find Me A Girl" just did a little more than show he can sing in a sexy tone. Check this out.

In "Find Me A Girl" his brothers were asking him what he was going to do when he finds a girl. He starts describing what he's going to do. The last thing he said was "I'm gonna make some good, good lovin'."

Summer just pointed out above that he told Bashir in LWMJ that he had not found her yet when Bashir asked him if he had anyone. Now of course we know he's had plenty since recording "Find Me A Girl" as he recorded this many years ago and we all would be crazy to think he hasn't. lol That man loves women. But, during the time that he was being asked that question by Bashir, he said he had not found her yet.

Now, look at what he's saying near the end of "For All Time." He saying, "We can make lovin'. Say that you'll never go."

So what does it mean? It means he found her and he found her some time after Bashir had asked him that question.

Last edited:
:lol: Ape, you're cute!! :lol:

It's kinda "out there"...but I guess you never know. With internet anything's possible and with MICHAEL anything's possible I guess! :lol:

*trying to imagine Michael reading this thread while he's trying to figure out who he is supposed to be in love with* :scratch: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*summer singing and dancing around like an 80's Madonna*

"Who's that giiiiirrrrrrrrrrlllll.............." :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J07HWcRCJrU

Lord have mercy!!

:lol: :lol:

Guess I'm crazy for laughing since I'm the one that started the thread and would be the one he's raising an eyebrow at.

Sorry Mike. Don't hate me. It's just that this side of your story is a beautiful side. It's the sweet side. The side that so many tried so hard to push out of the picture.

Last edited:
Lord have mercy!!

Guess I'm crazy for laughing since I'm the one that started the thread and would be the one he's raising an eyebrow at.

Sorry Mike. Don't hate me. It's just that this side of your story is a beautiful side. It's the sweet side. The side that so many tried so hard to push out of the picture.

Don't worry about it...AllforMJ...I'm sure he understands...I think he found someone too. It seems that all of his public appearances (the ones he is not disguised on) are all happy ones. You can see it in his face. The man is relaxed and happy. I think that this person, whoever it is, loves him for him....and for nothing else. Who couldn't? He is sweet, caring, considerate, kind...and he loves his children. What more could a woman/girl ask for?

Don't worry about it...AllforMJ...I'm sure he understands...I think he found someone too. It seems that all of his public appearances (the ones he is not disguised on) are all happy ones. You can see it in his face. The man is relaxed and happy. I think that this person, whoever it is, loves him for him....and for nothing else. Who couldn't? He is sweet, caring, considerate, kind...and he loves his children. What more could a woman/girl ask for?

Well, there IS one more thing I know I could ask for....That he'd be MINE!!!!! :baby::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I mean, he's hot, he's sweet, he seems to have a great sense of humor, he's kind, he's incrediably strong and resiliant, he loves kids, he values family, he's talented, he's smart, he's down to earth, oh and did I mention he is HOT...!! :D But that one thing that is missing is that he is SO DAMN FAR AWAY and so EFFING UNAVAILABLE and "UNTOUCHABLE"....so...yeah...I wanna find someone like MJ...but who's like....AVAILABLE!! :timer: :cheers: :hysterical::hysterical:

*goes back to work to flirt with the cute doctor she's had a huge crush on for the past 8 months or so (and who just HAPPENS to have black hair and dark brown eyes...No, I don't have a thing for guys with black hair and dark eyes at all....nnnnoooo...not at all...nah-uh...not me...:innocent: :D)...* :lol:

Talking about eyes....What about the line "I can see you in magazines...modelling Maybelline"...For some reason I just can't see Will I Am knowing all these make up brands, so...my guess is MJ had something to do with that line. I mean, he uses make up, so you'd think, that it would be him of the two that would know Maybelline ("maybe she's born with it...*singing*... "maybe it's Maybelline"...:hysterical:). So I guess she must be a model or her face must be really pretty and flawless since usually the ones "modelling for make up" have really pretty faces and flawless skin (or at least it's airbrushed to look flawless...:lol:). Hmmm....:scratch: The "plot thickens"...;D:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That mold that God used to make him and some clones, like 300 million of 'em.
:lol:

*goes back to work to flirt with the cute doctor she's had a huge crush on for the past 8 months or so (and who just HAPPENS to have black hair and dark brown eyes...No, I don't have a thing for guys with black hair and dark eyes at all....nnnnoooo...not at all...nah-uh...not me...:innocent: :D)...* :lol:
You are sooooo not tellin' the truth, summer!

Last edited:
That mold that God used to make him and some clones, like 300 million of 'em.

:lol: But only if the clones have Michael's personality and all his traits with flaws and all too. Other wise...you can keep your clones! Pft! -_- :lol: (OMG....that totally gave me an image!!! Have you guys seen the movie "I, Robot" with Will Smith in it? Remember all the robots that look the same, except that the one (the nice one) has different colored eyes...Imagine all these MJ clones "taking over the world" and you'd be like "Okay...which one is the REAL Michael"...!! :scratch::mello::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Gosh, that woudl be a NIGHTMARE!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: *singing* "We're taking OVER...." :bugeyed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
You are sooooo not tellin' the truth, summer!

Oh I know....I mean, in reality I always totally go after blonde blue-eyed guys...Blonde guys are definately my type...Like, TOTALLY!! I never look twice after a guy with dark hair and dark eyes, but when I see a blonde guy....WHOA!!!! I'm in ecstasy!

NOT! :hysterical:

Nah...I LOVE guys with black hair and dark brown eyes! I think dark hair and dark eyes are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :wub: I've always said that if I ever need glasses I'm going to get dark brown contact lenses! :yes: And I'd dye my hair black too if I weren't so damn pale. I once was at the hair salon I always go to and I mentioned wanting to have black hair and my hair stylist heard me say it and he was like "Well you have to find someone else to do it because I AIN'T DOING IT!!! Over MY DEAD BODY". :lol: He's so funny! :lol: But he's right though... I'd look like a corpse if I had dark hair. I dyed my hair dark brown once and it looked pretty awful! :lol: I mean, Michael is pale too, but since he has dark eyebrows and very dark eyes, the black hair looks really pretty and natural. It looks BEAUTIFUL on him. But I'd look like some "goth" person if I had black hair! :doh: :lol:

Oh I know....I mean, in reality I always totally go after blonde blue-eyed guys...Blonde guys are definately my type...Like, TOTALLY!! I never look twice after a guy with dark hair and dark eyes, but when I see a blonde guy....WHOA!!!! I'm in ecstasy!

NOT! :hysterical:

Nah...I LOVE guys with black hair and dark brown eyes! I think dark hair and dark eyes are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :wub: I've always said that if I ever need glasses I'm going to get dark brown contact lenses! :yes: And I'd dye my hair black too if I weren't so damn pale. I once was at the hair salon I always go to and I mentioned wanting to have black hair and my hair stylist heard me say it and he was like "Well you have to find someone else to do it because I AIN'T DOING IT!!! Over MY DEAD BODY". :lol: He's so funny! :lol: But he's right though... I'd look like a corpse if I had dark hair. I dyed my hair dark brown once and it looked pretty awful! :lol: I mean, Michael is pale too, but since he has dark eyebrows and very dark eyes, the black hair looks really pretty and natural. It looks BEAUTIFUL on him. But I'd look like some "goth" person if I had black hair! :doh: :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAhahahahehehehehe

Last edited:
Ape....oh....Ape.*smiles* Leave it to you. Actually though, just earlier today I was thinking this very thing. That... what if, he is, or is having someone else, post particular things that would stimulate thoughts in his lady friend, if she is still lingering in "the dark" about all this and coming into this thread. You know, to help her along in her "discovery." I can just picture him post something and then sit back in his chair with a Cheshire Cat smile just waiting for her to post the very thing he is wantin' her to "get." Haha.

Hmm...maybe I have a serious problem of giving this man way too much credit...I think I've got him up to Einstein status about now. Silly me. :lol:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: OOOOh LORDY!! That totalyl cracked me up!!!! :lmao: :lmao: That was so HILARIOUS!!! Especially because of the way you described it all!!! I could totally IMAGINE Michael doing that and the image totally cracked me up!! :lmao: :lmao: TOO FUNNY!! (And what's with me and "totally" lately...I sound like some damn VALLEY GIRL lately!! "Like TOTALLY!!!" :smilerolleyes::doh::lmao:) Anyways....sorry, I don't mean to laugh at YOU, StateOfShock, but the image you just gave me with all that was so funny, I died laughing!!! :lol:

I can just picture MJ in front of the computer "plotting"....

MJ: "Hmmm... :scratch:Okay...well, let's see.....what if I write THIS THING...let's see what SHE will think about THAT!!" :fortuneteller: :clapping:

*MJ keeps refreshing the page like crazy to see if she responded already*

NO WONDER I KEEP GETTING THE "SERVER IS TOO BUSY" THING ALL THE TIME!!!! :banghead: :lol:

STOP REFRESHING THE PAGE, MIKE!!! :rant: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Well, there IS one more thing I know I could ask for....That he'd be MINE!!!!! :baby::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I mean, he's hot, he's sweet, he seems to have a great sense of humor, he's kind, he's incrediably strong and resiliant, he loves kids, he values family, he's talented, he's smart, he's down to earth, oh and did I mention he is HOT...!! :D But that one thing that is missing is that he is SO DAMN FAR AWAY and so EFFING UNAVAILABLE and "UNTOUCHABLE"....so...yeah...I wanna find someone like MJ...but who's like....AVAILABLE!! :timer: :cheers: :hysterical::hysterical:

Talking about eyes....What about the line "I can see you in magazines...modelling Maybelline"...For some reason I just can't see Will I Am knowing all these make up brands, so...my guess is MJ had something to do with that line. I mean, he uses make up, so you'd think, that it would be him of the two that would know Maybelline ("maybe she's born with it...*singing*... "maybe it's Maybelline"...:hysterical:). So I guess she must be a model or her face must be really pretty and flawless since usually the ones "modelling for make up" have really pretty faces and flawless skin (or at least it's airbrushed to look flawless...:lol:). Hmmm....:scratch: The "plot thickens"...;D:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

LMAO.............. so........ any takers.. *cough* Michael*cough* heheheh j/k :D that's so cute Summer!!!

Last edited:
By the way...I just read this in a Ne-Yo interview....Thought it was interesting...

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2008/07/neyo_on_working_with_michael_jackson.html

..."But in the end, Jackson managed to talk Ne-Yo into the project. "He said he had a very high appreciation for my appreciation for melody. His music is all about the melody, and that's the only sort of real direction he gave me: 'Just make sure the song is as melodic as possible. I want to get back to that.'" Jackson apparently also gave some instructions on subject matter for lyrics, but, Ne-Yo said, "it was very much keep it to yourself." ....

Anyways...just thought you guys might be interested. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I bet Mike did give some instructions on the lyrics!

He probably said, "Yo, Ne-Yo, check this out. Ummm, I heard your song "Mirror" that's on your "In My Own Words" CD, and ummm...ya know I can't come out singing nothin' like that. I got a lot of kids in my fan base and they're not quite ready for that yet. So uhhh, could you like go a little easy on the lyrics. I wanna make sure everybody in the family can listen to my CD from beginning to end. I mean, I ain't against the whole meaning of your song "Mirror," ya know, but I'm sure you get what I'm sayin', right dawg?"

And Ne-Yo was like, "Oh! Mirror?! Oh, yeah! I get whatcha sayin'. So, you heard my song "Mirror," huh? Oh, alright then, Mike! Talk at cha later."

Yeahhh, Mike had to tell him.

Last edited:
I feel to make a couple of "dislclaimers". For one, I actually do not put any "stock" in things like Numerology and Astrology although I did feel to make the point that Uri and Boteach were coming from a unique spiritual place and may have lent 'insight' to MJ concerning this lady, although, obviously I could be wrong and it is mildly interesting but not to be used "to the full" the way I see it.

Secondly, in answer to an inquiry, (and I appreciate it when persons PM to ask me anything at all) I know many Witnesses and have familiarity with Jehovah's Witness general practices which is why I suggested that when MJ was known as a "devout" Witness, he might have, like any devout Witness, sought to be "evenly yoked" with a fellow Witness which is why I said what I said. The lady may have even "studied" just as a matter of being able to intelligently discuss the bible in the event they would meet presuming they did not...just my perspective.

Speaking of them meeting, there is a verse in the song Who Is It that eludes to "promises in secret so untold". With that said, there was evidently much more meaning to this than meets the eye and I suggested the possible 'mishap' during their potential meeting supported by what the songs seem to suggest to me... so don't anyone 'conclude' things please, based on the perspective I've shared.

I really have felt that perhaps if this 'mystery' is something MJ is truly trying to 'reveal' via his music, that he might like to know the "messages" are making it out here and these thoughts might lend some answers, to his 'why' questions for one, based on what the songs support, at least from one person's perspective, meaning my reason for offerring my scenarios.

I also feel it is impossible for MJ to be present some place and not be 'felt' by someone who is in 'tuned' with him, so with that said, I was suggesting that the lady did not have enough certainty to feel comfortable with the situation, hence, the end result, "she never knew", again just my perspective.

Also it would seem to me that if MJ wants/ed her to know via these songs, that he'd be glad to see what is showing up thanks to "fan revelations" lol. Hopefully other fans will share their perspectives if they are different from these shared.

Michael Jackson, if you are reading this, the frightening thought is of you not wanting this discussed in this way at all, and which many are concerned about. I have tried hard not to infringe upon anyone or anything and do hope that if I have, that you will forgive me. We love your new music and thank you very much for it and, love you immeasurably.

(lessee what else)

I guess that's it. Just felt to offer a few disclaimers.

oh. AllforMJ, I do not see where it 'follows' that "something about you" could mean that it just dawned on him (although of course anything could mean anything). To me, "something about you" (if it means anything at all) means just that - - something about you, explaining why "all this time away" the thought of this person would linger with him.

I also feel the fan that said he's turned a new chapter could just as easily be onto something. MJ is happy. He has put so much of the past behind him. Again, we're just going with what MJ has done in his music thus far, until he drops the new stuff to occupy our eardrums. IOW, don't anyone please take my posts too terribly seriously :lol: which I'm afraid some may be, and as I also realize many are not.

ok well, I guess that's it :) :flowers: shall we?

we shall :lol:

Last edited:
You go, STATEofSHOCK, with your little, long disclaimer!

Now, with that said.....how many of us are now tryin' to cover our butts juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust in case the KOP is reading this!

We are SO jacked, aren't we?!!

Mike, we're just being...you know...chicks!! Because you're fine and stuff like that.

Next in line trying to get out of trouble....

Now, with that said.....how many of us are now tryin' to cover our butts juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust in case the KOP is reading this!

Mike, we're just being...you know...chicks!! Because you're fine and stuff like that.

:hysterical: hahahaha

:cheers: !

:giggle:

:cheeky:

:giggle:

haha omg... :giggle:*at the last few posts.*...some of us are just being chicks :p getting all into romance :yes:

Last edited:
You guys are so funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you done with all your "disclaimers" now..? :lol: :lol: I ain't making any other disclaimers than "BLONDIE OVAH HERE!!!" :ciao: *waving her hand up in the air like crazy* :lmao: :lmao:

And you guys aren't stopping now, are you?? I mean...you can't stop now!! I mean, imagine poor Michael coming to this thread, refreshing it desperately to try to see if anyone has posted any more "clues" about the girl!! :lol: I can just see it:

*MJ sitting in front of his computer and is completely desperate*

MJ: "Why aren't they posting more clues!!! :bugeyed They can't stop now!!!! How am I EVER going to find out WHO I was supposed to be in love with if they stop now!!! :bugeyed They can't doooo thiiiiiiiisss tooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"...!!!!!!!!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo:

*MJ starts banging the desk with his fist and starts crying like a little baby and then throws himself over his keyboard and keeps sobbing away*

:hysterical: :hysterical: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last edited:
Back