Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Sorry guys, I had to leave and go clean the kitchen, lol. BPYTD, I Think ALLforMJ pretty much summed up the background info on the book.

Here's something elese from Michael, April 4 2005 there was a Fan Rally held at the Raddisson Hotel. Michael called in. This is what he said, according to what fans posted online:
"I LOVE YOU. GOD and the TRUTH are on OUR side. WE will be victorious. YOU understand I can't be there today. I wish I could. I know YOU'VE TRAVELLED from around the world and I'm glad you came. I truly believe I have the most wonderful fans in the world. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING WITH YOU VERY SOON. Keep on dancing. I LOVE YOU all very much."

when I first read this online, certain words immediately caught my attention. They are in caps. Do you see where I'm going with this? Think about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nice..those words do stick out!!!it's kind of like it has two parts to it, like the other one did..right?

Here's something elese from Michael, April 4 2005 there was a Fan Rally held at the Raddisson Hotel. Michael called in. This is what he said, according to what fans posted online:
"I LOVE YOU. GOD and the TRUTH are on OUR side. WE will be victorious. YOU understand I can't be there today. I wish I could. I know YOU'VE TRAVELLED from around the world and I'm glad you came. I truly believe I have the most wonderful fans in the world. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING WITH YOU VERY SOON. Keep on dancing. I LOVE YOU all very much."

when I first read this online, certain words immediately caught my attention. They are in caps. Do you see where I'm going with this? Think about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The part that's bolded really sounds nice. He is such a sweetheart.

And just imagine. Sneddon put his entire retirement at risk siding with those no good lying families and look at what ended up happening to him? He ended up trying to incarcerate an innocent man that was in love, not doing anything wrong to anyone and God had to step in and make Sneddon stop. God made Sneddon retire in shame so he would leave MJ alone. God kept sending Sneddon warnings but he would not take heed. Whenever something backfired on Sneddon that was a warning to stop and Sneddon wouldn't. In the end, the only thing Sneddon proved was that MJ is straight.

Last edited:
darn right MJ is.. ugh Sneddon is so evil imo. I am so glad this all backfired on Sneddon, he deserves it!!

The part that's bolded really sounds nice. He is such a sweetheart.

And just imagine. Sneddon put his entire retirement at risk siding with those no good lying families and look at what ended up happening to him? He ended up trying to incarcerate an innocent man that was in love, not doing anything wrong to anyone and God had to step in and make Sneddon stop. God made Sneddon retire in shame so he would leave MJ alone. God kept sending Sneddon warnings but he would not take heed. Whenever something backfired on Sneddon that was a warning to stop and Sneddon wouldn't. In the end, the only thing Sneddon proved was that MJ is straight.

:clapping: very well said!

This part cracked me up:
God made Sneddon retire in shame so he would leave MJ alone.
:lol:

Sneddon was doing MJ wrong and the media jumped in with total happiness to help Sneddon do wrong. This is what happened to all of them once MJ placed his situation into God's hands.

Psalm 40:14
May those who try to destroy me be humiliated and put to shame. May those who take delight in my trouble be turned back in disgrace.

Once MJ had said he placed his situation into God's hands, they all were supposed to leave him alone, but they didn't. They all kept going until God stopped them. They had to find out the hard way that God is real. They were behaving just like Pharaoh. All of them. Hopefully, they all know now.

And MJ's love story continues to unfold...

He is so wonderful.
:wub:

Last edited:
hehehe.. were you guys writing those disclaimers because of what I said about maybe he puts his two cents in here too? I would imagine he'd understand. It's ROMANCE! How can anyone stay away from that. He is romantic himself...he's the reason this thread is so :wub: dreamy and lovey. Sometimes I wish I could fastforward to read it all to it's conclusion, but then this little pieces is quite nice as well. I had never heard of this possible poetry book. I hope he still has the poems himself and the book he was writing them in (or whatever it was.. got the impression it's a book?) I wish we could read those poems, that he'd let us. I just love reading anything from him. It's special. Can never tire of it.

In a mad Rush! haven't read your responses since lastnight, I thought of this, this morning.
I think queen and SOS are on to something when they referenced "the way you make me feel", from the Bad(1987) album. That short film was very controversial for more than one reason. I remember it being the talk of every major radio and cable entertainment show. Why? because, that was THE FIRST TIME, we saw Michael in a VERY sexual content with a woman (revealing he is very hetrosexual), also this was not just any woman. She was a woman of color. A female, Michael hand picked, according to Tatiana's interview with VH1 during that era, she said Michael wanted a girl who "looked" like him and had a certain walk, as queen pointed out earlier. Was he given us a clue? I ask this because, from this same album he continues to reference ONE song. "I just can't stop loving you". By doing this Michael is telling us where their beginning is/was. remember, MJ refernced this song in two more recent songs, "one more chance" and "break of dawn". This song is very significant to him. He is telling us that it is. Also go look at the lyrics to the album Bad. Michael sings of a woman of color with the song, "liberian girl". this song also talks about saying "i do" just as ijcsly does. He has told us key things about her already. I believe their history goes back as far as the "bad" album.
gotta go, be back later.

^ interesting moddie :lol: @ the way you ran in here and dropped that and left but those are interesting insights indeed

there is something that make me go mmmmyeahbut,eruhhhh

one being this
Tatiana's interview with VH1 during that era, she said Michael wanted

I saw her interviews and each time I did, I felt I had to weed through her exxagerations. I do believe her when she says in some other 'expose' that when MJ saw her - her walk etc, that he told his assistant or whomever, "she's the one!" as she said someone on MJ's staff later told her - that, I do believe ...as far as him telling her why he wanted it, mmmmmm I dunno, just ain't feelin' her there, actually anytime anyone says what "Michael wanted" I take it with a grain of salt unless they were more part of the creative process than just a model (don't mean 'mere' model) you know what I mean. . . and as I listened to all of Tatiana's interviews, I did so realizing I had to be listening through the filters of what Tatiana wanted.. . which I get the feeling was in part, to be thought of as someone who looked "like Michael" jmho

Last edited:
I didn't read it till the end because this thread is so long.....
BUT I think lyrics interpretation is just a wrong thing to do, it's a work of art and should be viewed as such.
I write poems, so I know how it goes. Sometimes you dream of something or wish it was so or met someone on internet (not real relationship) and got inspired or watched some film or just remembered past experiences but only partially it's the truth,
some parts can be thought off and written to make a poem interesting or just because the words rhymed good or just you sit and just the words are coming themselves into the mind. And then someone tries to interpret and thinks off person doing things or
being in relationship or doing something he didn't.

^ I agree and when you also consider, thus far it has been women of color in his videos, is that what you mean? Knowing his background, his care for his roots and culture etc., I can say I appreciate that about him, from the bottom of my heart.

moddie_777 what you and queen_g pointed out about the walk etc., :yes: I can see that too.

BUT I think lyrics interpretation is just a wrong thing to do, it's a work of art and should be viewed as such.
I write poems, so I know how it goes. Sometimes you dream of something or wish it was so or met someone on internet (not real relationship) and got inspired or watched some film or just remembered past experiences but only partially it's the truth,
some parts can be thought off and written to make a poem interesting or just because the words rhymed good or just you sit and just the words are coming themselves into the mind. And then someone tries to interpret and thinks off person doing things or
being in relationship or doing something he didn't

The way I see it, every artists work serves a unique purpose, from artist to artist. As I pointed out, I know song writers who are NOT writing about anything except some impression from the past, and MJ may be doing the very same thing - or - he may be using his music as the one and only practical, yet spiritual communication tool he has, to reach out to someone who is not in his vicinity. AllforMJ noticed a patten, almost like a "code" that seems to be hidden within the framework of MJ's body of work. If it is so, it is obviously deeply personal, to MJ and to the person he's writing to, (if this is true and there is such a person) and the fans are being careful while at the same time "standing in the gap" or serving as a spiritual liaison, between MJ and the recipient (if there is an intended recipient) of his 'messages' (if there are messages). Does that make sense? :) IOW - this is not a "song interpretation" thread as you'd find in the Groove Theory section. This is a "someone noticed a pattern" thread which being all about MJ and romance, you could only find in MICHAELMANIA!!!!! :wild: :lol:

:flowers:

Last edited:
^^^ah umm I am not good at this ,lol.. I mean about how she made reference to the songs. How Moddie said that umm Libeian Girl and how that song is saying "i do" , moddie also pointed out it was about a women of color.. and then the other songs "break of dawn" and "one more chance " also relate to IJCSLY.... i think?if that makes sense?? That's what she made a good point about.Could he be giving us clues??could be.

about The women of color in his videos, I also appricate it from the bottom of my heart as well, :clap:.... moddie also said maybe thier history goes way back when the "bad" era happend?could be.. ... never know .

Ohh the walk, yes Queen and moddie did make good points about the walk, indeed. I agree with you SOS about some of Tat's exaggerations though(TWYMMF, LOVE that video, they did great in that vdieo!!!).. i mean she is cool, nothing against her... lol, anyways before i kill this more, i am done hehehe but Moddie made good points, i have to agree with her on her points!!!

Last edited:
^ :yes: and anything expressed ON the Bad album,

occurred BEFORE the bad album was made. :) let's keep that in mind

^ :lol: interesting observation. I also want to say that MJ is very much "all-inclusive" in his "reaching out" to everyone, as we have also seen from the females he allows to come on stage with him on tours all over the world. We are just focusing on this "pattern" thing - so don't anyone misunderstand.

MJ loves people of every race. He's been preaching that from day 1.

^ :lol: interesting observation. I also want to say that MJ is very much "all-inclusive" in his "reaching out" to everyone, as we have also seen from the females he allows to come on stage with him on tours all over the world. We are just focusing on this "pattern" thing - so don't anyone misunderstand.

MJ loves people of every race. He's been preaching that from day 1.
Heck yeah! To him women are women. That’s “Mr. International” aka “Mack Daddy” right there!

:lol: :wub:

That man has been all around the world. He's met women of every race there is. There's no way he wasn't going to become "Mr. International." Plus, Mike likes to kiss. If he keeps his options open, he gets to kiss a variety of women.

He's a smart man...with his quiet self. Ya know you gotta watch those quiet ones.

:lol:

Last edited:
Some more thoughts on The Way You Make Me Feel music video/short film..

Interestingly, TWYMMF was the first music video I had ever seen of MJ’s. No startin’ with Thriller, or Beat it, or Billie Jean for me. Oh no. It was TWYMMF and it was on YouTube about a year ago.
And I really knew next to nothing about Mr. Jackson at the time either. But I thought the video was great!

Eventually I got the Number One’s DVD, and one day I was watching TWYMMF in my living room. I hadn’t realized my 11 year old son at the time was standing behind me watching, too. And not very far into it, I hear my son behind me exclaiming,
“Wow, Michael Jackson is pretty awesome if he can stop a girl just by yelling ‘Hey!”

Well, yes, Michael Jackson came off very awesome in that video, and I would like to suggest a possible reason on why that was.

The impression I have gotten is that MJ as a young man in his twenties (and maybe throughout his whole life because he is such an intensively creative individual) kept his mind filled with fantasy and daydreams. I would think it very plausible then, that he had many, many daydreams about this young lady that he was so very taken with. I think he came up with all kinds of scenerios where they would meet and she by the end of that meeting would fall hook line and sinker for him.

In other words, we don’t often get to see the many very interesting and entertaining daydreams that people all over the world are probably having, but Michael Jackson, I believe, was generous enough to act out one of his… on film.

Girl doesn’t notice him at first…how can he get her to notice him and see him for him…he “gets”, (no...he’s a strong hero here), he “insists” she has a good opportunity to see him for him…he wins her over…he disappears… and she is now the one worried she’s lost her chance…he returns...and SHE is the one who initiates the hug and does it in a way like she’ll never let go!

Great way for a guy to end his daydream about a girl he’s really liking. :) Very cute.

Even the mist from the fire hydrant’s escaping water is making the last part of the video very dream like and other worldly.

I think he very well may have had this lady friend in mind when he thought up this video, and I think he also may very well have been excited at the idea of her seeing it once it was done and aired!

In the “long version” the theme is clearly introduced: His needing to realize he has to just be him and not try to be something else. His older, wiser friend in the street says to him, “Be you, you can’t be anyone else anyway.”

That was MJ’s dilemma about women, how could he get them to see him for him? And “him” was not like other guys in the world. His life of fame changed all that. I believe MJ was using “the street life” and it’s “regulars” here in the video as being representative of the “world.” The regulars being everyday normal people of the world, a world he could no longer be a part of in the same way. The girl…is from that world. How could he get a girl from that world to see and appreciate him for who he is, one who is different and no longer belonging in it the way she does.

But in his day dream…he got it to ALL work out. *smiles*

Just some impressions and thoughts I had. If nothing else, I hope it entertained.:)

i really enjoyed reading this :D TWYMMF is one of my favourite videos

Back