[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

WR is going on Access Hollywood tonight to tell his 'story'.... it seems he is about to do all the news rounds...

while filing under seal .. where's the logic ?

Maybe Wade was messed up by shrink. I'm sure these things happen. I hope the estate fights it , and that things are left clear. And after that, Robson will have to get a new shrink.

After watching today's interview I can't keep making excuses for him and blame it on some quack therapist. Now it's very clear to be that he is lying totally deliberately and knowingly in a cold, calculated way. No excuse for his behavior.

So , I would say , yes, difficult times ahead, but not that easy for Robson either. He claims he remebers but did not understand at the time, so that won't explain it all, far from it. he had a lot of opportunities to understand.

There's a huge problem with the disclosure of child sexual abuse - the child protection industry are pretty powerful and seem to control the narrative of what is seen as convincing evidence. Basically any behaviour from a 'victim' is seen as proof. From sustained denial for decades, decades of praising the abuser, abuse only remembered as result of repressed memories etc etc - anything irrational can be explained easily as a result of 'abuse'. That's their answer to everything that doesn't chime with basic common sense and if you question it, then they say you just don't understand the trauma of abuse. There will def be child abuse 'experts' who'll look at this case and say yes, really typical, total denial of abuse by someone close who you looked up to - even if it is the most gigantic case of denial in the face of being told constantly you are a victim in existence as seems to be the case here. I've no idea what calif courts are like nowadays but hopefully a bit less gullible than in the 80s mcmartin case.

I've seen nothing on Swedish news webs so far...!

Oh there we go... Whoopi Goldberg is starting to get going...

Goldberg pointing out that whole money issue. Barbara Walters (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ain't buying it either.

Barbara Walters keeps getting at the money claim. Goldberg is pointing out the pain this causes the children, Walters agrees.

Goldberg: "Don't wait until the man's dead. I'm gonna go with the dead guy."

Wow, I think I've seen it all - Walters rolling her eyes at Robson.

Btw, Goldberg wore black and white checkered socks with heels - "and if you don't like it - Too BAD!"

WR will appear on any show that asks him for the publicity and in the hopes of being offered some type os settlement to go away! Praying the estate takes this all the way and that they demand he be charged with perjury just for starters.
Surely to goodness in the years on from the 2005 trial he must have been tempted to tell 'his truth' or does it seem like more than coincidence that the AEG/*****ns trial has begun. Little creep.

yeah if it goes to trial 99% it would become public. It would eventually all become public.

thanks Ivy, then while file under seal ? Could he be "testing the water" and then change his lawsuit/creditor claim accordingly - depending on public reaction?
is it a way to force the estate into settlement : going public BEFORE they know what's in the lawsuit /claim ? (I'm assuming the does in the complaint and in the lawsuit mean they don't have it yet).

There has to be a reason to do that, it doesn't make sense to go quiet and do media rounds at the very same time. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be asked specific questions by the media.

Michael Jackson "NEW" Child Molestion claim by Wade Robson PT II
WADE ROBSON
Says He Never Forgot ...
But Denied Specifics at Trial

Wade Robson just said on TV ... he never forgot what Michael Jackson did to him -- he just didn't know it was wrong until recently ... but Wade's testimony in 2005 suggests if he didn't forget, he might have been lying.

Robson said on "Today" Michael performed sexual acts on him and vice versa when he was a child.

Wade told Matt Lauer on "Today," "I've never forgot one moment of what Michael did to me but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

But we've looked at the trial transcript from the 2005 molestation case, and Wade was asked very specific questions about the physical contact he had with MJ.

Prosecutor Ron Zonen grilled Robson on cross examination and asked very specific questions:

-- Zonen: Mr. Jackson would periodically kiss you.
-- Robson: No
-- Zonen: Periodically hug you?
-- Robson: Yes
-- Zonen: Touch you?
-- Robson: Hug me.
-- Zonen: Did he ever kiss your lips
-- Zonen: On occasions you stayed in bed with Mr. Jackson would you ever cuddle in bed?
-- Zonen: Would you lie next to one another?
-- Zonen: Would you touch?

Short story ... Robson says he "never forgot" anything Michael did to him ... he just didn't know it was wrong. So if he never forgot, did he lie on the stand or is he making it up now? Fair question.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

I am EVEN MORE CONVINCE that someone is behind this. Wade talked about his two year old son? Wait fool, you praised MJ last year. SOmeone else said he talked good of MJ this year as well. ONce again, now, Wade wants the media involved. Give me break. People with good sense is going to see through this mess. This is what I wanted to see and I was right. He is saying the "class talk". Give me a break.

After watching that video, I feel sick to my stomach and I’m sad, very sad. Why they cannot leave Michael alone and let him rest in peace? he has been through enough already and now his children have to go through this nightmare. :(

Will anyone have the nerve to ask wade about what he feels about the ramifications for mj's children. He's called mj a pedophile and child abuser so is he going to dare take that to the logical conclusion - this is the nasty reality of what he is suggesting.

The jacksons are just going to have to come out and say something, who cares what their aeg trial lawyers are telling them to do. They are guardians of ppb and need to stand up for them. Be nice if all mj's neices and nephews got together to do a statement.

TMZ -Short story ... Robson says he "never forgot" anything Michael did to him ... he just didn't know it was wrong. So if he never forgot, did he lie on the stand or is he making it up now? Fair question.
That's interesting that wade's tabloid cheerleader is making that type of post. I'm assuming it's mj fans sending in those transcripts rather than harvey fact-checking the 05 testimonies.

Is there any truth to rumours of Wade having issues with substance abuse?

I've always loved Whoopi. She's an honest woman. Love her.
I came in a little late when she said the "I'm going with the dead guy" part. Does anybody know where I can see the full segment?

WR is going on Access Hollywood tonight to tell his 'story'.... it seems he is about to do all the news rounds...

Looks like the circus is coming to town.

How can Someone have the Audacity to sit down and speak complete garbage and Lie on national TV about a Person who has been a mentor for over 20 years and treated him as family really makes me SICK to the stomach!!!!!
People KILL for money let alone lying.

the more talk shows he's doing, the more risks he has of contradicting himself.

LoveMJackson;3824417 said:
After watching that video, I feel sick to my stomach and I’m sad, very sad. Why they cannot leave Michael alone and let him rest in peace? he has been through enough already and now his children have to go through this nightmare. :(
That what hurts me as well but I said back in the day there is going to be some kind of drama in 2013.

This hurts, really. All these years us as fans, and the estate and just Michael's overall spirit have helped rehabilitate his image and put an end to all the lies that were said about him, popping up as a headline all the time. And here comes this asshole, negating all of that with his lies. I'm not going to make any excuses for this clown, he's broke, and he need's money and this is the only way he knows how, by turning on Michael, someone he called a friend. He doesn't take into consideration Michael's children and the ramifications that calling him a "pedophile" has on them. This won't go to trial, but the fact that he even waited this long is what hurts the most, the fact that he had Michael's back all this time only to come out now, and do this crap.

As I've said before, eventually one day, we all have to answer for our sins. Wade will have to answer for his, and it won't be nice.

I've always loved Whoopi. She's an honest woman. Love her.
I came in a little late when she said the "I'm going with the dead guy" part. Does anybody know where I can see the full segment?
Looks like the circus is coming to town.
Good. What did the audience do? Clapped loud or what? What did Sherry say or Elizabeth?

Oh there we go... Whoopi Goldberg is starting to get going...

Goldberg pointing out that whole money issue. Barbara Walters (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ain't buying it either.

Barbara Walters keeps getting at the money claim. Goldberg is pointing out the pain this causes the children, Walters agrees.

Goldberg: "Don't wait until the man's dead. I'm gonna go with the dead guy."

Wow, I think I've seen it all - Walters rolling her eyes at Robson.

Btw, Goldberg wore black and white checkered socks with heels - "and if you don't like it - Too BAD!"

How did he react ??

WR will appear on any show that asks him for the publicity and in the hopes of being offered some type os settlement to go away!

Let him go to Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, Extra. His claims are out there now, nothing can be done about it any more. But if he does this mediawhoring, hopefully that will make people realize what this is all about.

What I got out of the Today Show interview is that Wade Robson is hiding behind the innocence of his little boy. Wade Robson states that it is through his son is why he is going forward and exposing the lie that he hid.

If Wade really wanted retaliation at his perpetrator, he should have done it while testifying in 2005. If looking at your young son is what made Wade want to take a stand and now speak out, it just doesn't make sense. The only sense I get is Wade Robson is using the innocence of his own child and that's why he is going forward with these allegations, as if to purge himself of some form of guilt. Wade doesn't come across as infuriated at the lie he told for all these years. I'm most surprised that he doesn't accuse his mother of any wrong doing.

Wade doesn't come across as someone who felt shamed and humiliated at what was done to him for 7 years. When I read the testimony that his mother, Joy Robson, gave in 2005, during Michael Jackson's trial, her testimony comes across as to why I love and admire Michael Jackson. Michael was a support system. Michael Jackson did what he could to help Joy and her son, Wade Robson, to begin a career in the United States, a sponsorship. Michael allowed Joy to have her paychecks that she earned at a job at a cosmetics company go through MJJ Productions, because of her status in this country. This allowed Joy Robson time to help her son find employment, here, in the United States of America. Helping Joy to create credit because this was hard also to do, because Michael helped her in getting a car, instead of cosigning, her car was paid in full. So between establishing employment for herself and becoming credit worthy, Michael Jackson helped Joy Robson and her son, Wade Robson, live the American dream. I do not believe Joy Robson allowed her son to be used as a sex slave, especially because she was able to quit her job at the cosmetic company, because her minor son had found employment working on a film. This is wrong on so many levels what Wade Robson is doing!

Wade%20Robson-SGS-015517.jpg

why file under seal if you're gonna go whore yourself to every tv show out there? :rolleyes: What a mockery of the justice system that a judge will have to waste time deciding on the seal thing in June, when he has already revealed his crap publically....

thanks Ivy, then while file under seal ? Could he be "testing the water" and then change his lawsuit/creditor claim accordingly - depending on public reaction?

I think it was depending rather on the Estate's reaction. I think Plan A was to scare them into a settlement by filing this creditor's claim under seal. Then the Estate probably refused and then WR's side leaked it and now are doing this whole media circus.

I think it was depending rather on the Estate's reaction. I think Plan A was to scare them into a settlement by filing this creditor's claim under seal. Then the Estate probably refused and then WR's side leaked it and now are doing this whole media circus.

and plan B is the civil suit and doing the media round.
I wonder what plan C is?

the more talk shows he's doing, the more risks he has of contradicting himself.

So it gonna be fun, the more he lies, the more he dives to cover his lies. The Estate gonna enjoy to see him lying with new lies in all shows he will go.

Let him go to Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, Extra. His claims are out there now, nothing can be done about it any more. But if he does this mediawhoring, hopefully that will make people realize what this is all about.

It's the show where Mike Jr works sometimes no? Not sure they will speak about that so....

So it gonna be fun, the more he lies, the more he dives to cover his lies. The Estate gonna enjoy to see him lying with new lies in all shows he will go.

i think they're gonna record everything and sit back and wait. Should this nonsense go to trial, they have him on tape, and there's no denying his current claims (unless of course MJ is threatening him from Beyond...?)

I am so mad right now. It is so clear what this idoit is doing.

this is the 2nd close friend through +20 years, who's stabbing MJ in the back. First Lester, and now this.
:(
im so glad Michael is not here to witness the betrayal and greed.

On a side note guys I know it's weird but the sense of community information us nowise so powerful.

We have been through worse times than this asshole is going to put is through.

No one can take the MJFAM apart.

All for Michael

Back