Do you drink booze?

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 29 31.5%

• Total voters
Re: i invite you agent m ..for a wine with wendi ! take it ?

i invite you agent m ..for a wine with wendi ! take it ?

I graciously accept your invitation, Lady Jane. Wendiwine(TM) is the one liquor I will indulge, and deluge, in.

join me for a drink, sometime ?:yes::)

Something tells me it is I who will be doing most of the drinking, not that is anything to complain about, far from it.

yes, when i need to .

Although if you do get thirsty, I'd be more than happy to satisfy your "need" for a drink.;D

Last edited:
Sometimes, mostly on holidays with friends or family. I think I got really drunk only 2-3 times in my life. And it was insane lol. One time I got home and wanted to update my blog about how much I loved my friends I was drinking with and I fell off the chair and couldn't stand up, so I just sat on the floor laughing like crazy because my brain was functioning perfectly and mentally I understood what was happening to me but I just couldn't move and the whole experience was just insane. Later I managed to stand up and ended up writing that blog entry (I was determined, lol). Whatever I wrote, I couldn't decypher it in the morning, lol and all my friends thought my blog had been hacked.

Since that day I try not to drink too much anymore.

I've never been anything more than a rare 'social' drinker - I'll have the odd glass of wine at times of celebration, and even on other social occasions I tend to just drink orange juice these days.

Bloody Mary's and champagne are the only two drinks i like. but the smell of alcohol in general is nasty.

Folks who drink trashy ruin it for people who drink classy.

Very occasionally I will have a sangria if we go to a restaurant, or a wine cooler at home. That's about it. I can count on one hand the number of times I drink an alcoholic beverage in a year. Just not my favorite thing.

No. I don't like the taste and smell of alcohol. Moreover, I have a phobia of being around drunk people :fear: I've seen how alcohol can change a person's behavior :no: I always feel uncomfortable at parties where alcohol is served.

Booze = Red bull right? if

Yes i did drink this before, it only made my heart bad and once i stretched it really hurt.
Seems that if you drink this everday that it could cause you more heart problems.

I haven't drunk this since i had heart problems no more.

Yes I drink. I'll have a beer some days, or a glass of wine. When I go out I do tend to get drunk lol. When I was younger I'd be out most weeks, now it's a couple of times a month at most. I don't see any harm in getting drunk, but getting absolutely hammered, that's a no no.

Booze = Red bull right? if

Yes i did drink this before, it only made my heart bad and once i stretched it really hurt.
Seems that if you drink this everday that it could cause you more heart problems.

I haven't drunk this since i had heart problems no more.
booze means alcohol

Last edited:
I love a really good magarita or 2 when eating out at my favorite Mexican restaurant.

An occasional beer if at a barbeque when it's hot outside hits the spot.

My weakness is Cosmopolitans when I go out to dinner someplace really nice. Fortunately, my pocketbook prohibits overimbibing, Cosmos are darn expensive at a good restaurant.

The days of overimbibing and hangovers are a thing of the past. When my husband and I were engaged, he was in a college fraternity (early 1970's). Kegs of beer were consumed on the weekends. Thankfully the majority of us outgrew that phase.

For the first time for awhile i went out last night and i didn't touch a drop of booze. It was actually kind of amusing to see the drunken idiots make fools of themselves lol

Last edited:
Back