Do you drink booze?

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 29 31.5%

• Total voters
very very rarely.....as I get older, I don't enjoy it anymore, really (so, I change my vote to 'sometimes')

i used to drink ALOT well i still kinda do ...i love liquor i love patron its my weakness...

I drink once a week but i still wanna give it up for good. Drink can bring out your inner demons and it makes you feel invincible but then later your regret everything you did. That's what i hate most about it and also the hangover's are murder

I drink once a week but i still wanna give it up for good. Drink can bring out your inner demons and it makes you feel invincible but then later your regret everything you did. That's what i hate most about it and also the hangover's are murder

hahahahha SO TRUE

nope...my sister passed away at age 40 of alcohol poisening in 2006.....I NEVER drink anytime of liquor...its not easy watching someone that you love die...:boohoo:

nope...my sister passed away at age 40 of alcohol poisening in 2006.....I NEVER drink anytime of liquor...its not easy watching someone that you love die...:boohoo:

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. :cry: :hug:
--
I voted sometimes. I like wine & liqueur mostly but I don't drink a lot.

I'm so sorry for you who have lost your relatives because of alcohol :( :hug:

I do drink, few times a month so I guess that's sometimes?

Not really, like one glass of wine at Christmas. Although I'll be 18 soon and old enough to drink in public so I don't know if I'll start drinking more, doubt it though, I don't really like alcohol much.

I voted sometimes, because I can't say never... I can be months without drinking ( I don't like wine and most alcoholic drinks) but now that we're suffering 40 degrees I enjoy a beer with soda from time to time.

Everybody I know had been drinking since they were like 13 or 14.

I had allways been the guy who didnt drink, all the way up until about January when I just thought I would start. I wasnt harming anyone but myself by not drinking. Now I drink ocassionally.

I'm typical of someone in my age group who wont drink much at all during the week but when I go out I tend to overindulge.

I did drink, socially but now i have gone teetotal. I don't miss the hangovers.

I remember being younger (I'm not even 30 yet) and thinking back....how the hell did I used to drink the way I did back then? Like, the hangovers now are just killer.....:puke:

Back