Do you think anyone can be bigger then Michael Jackson is / was ?

What the hell is your probelm? Nevermind, how old are you anyway?

The three biggest musical acts of all time, The Beatles, Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.

What is MY problem, Ms./Mr. Agressive? I'd be more inclined to ask YOU that question, reading your mood description.

And what does my age have to do with this?

Anyway, you like to complain about artists who are "the same" being shoved down our throats and what not, but anytime there is an artist who is original and talented, they don't get exposure. And if they do, they fall to the way-side because no one cares. Or, maybe they don't look good enough (which is usually the case). Maybe they don't have enough "sex appeal". Obviously people want the same formula. Obviously people WANT the same old sh** these days. Pop music, sex, and dancing.

And uh...newsflash, the Eagles out-sold all three of these acts at some point, and I'd hardly say they're the biggest world-wide name, in comparison.

Well the age question comes from your apparent immaturity. Think. The fact that you keep harping on something so menial as my "mood" icon shows that immaturity.

The Eagles never outsold any of those acts. I don't know where you're getting that from.

In music, sales are an indicator as to an artists populairty and world wide appeal. You keep brining up non-musical figures, but that doesn't factor in to the arguement that sales of albums has always been synonymous with world wide appeal, which equates to world wide recognition.

The industries standards have droped, that's why the acts with talent don't get any exposure. The popular acts today are disposable, another factor in why they cannot achieve superstar status. Like I said, todays industry is simply not condusive of it. They cann't achieve such fame if they are not actually exceptional in some way.

It takes a combination of things for someone to achieve extreme fame, talent being merely one of the factors. Personality has a lot to do with it, timing, atmsophere, etc...

Well the age question comes from your apparent immaturity. Think. The fact that you keep harping on something so menial as my "mood" icon shows that immaturity.

The Eagles never outsold any of those acts. I don't know where you're getting that from.

In music, sales are an indicator as to an artists populairty and world wide appeal. You keep brining up non-musical figures, but that doesn't factor in to the arguement that sales of albums has always been synonymous with world wide appeal, which equates to world wide recognition.

The industries standards have droped, that's why the acts with talent don't get any exposure. The popular acts today are disposable, another factor in why they cannot achieve superstar status. Like I said, todays industry is simply not condusive of it. They cann't achieve such fame if they are not actually exceptional in some way.

It takes a combination of things for someone to achieve extreme fame, talent being merely one of the factors. Personality has a lot to do with it, timing, atmsophere, etc...

I'm immature because I'm calling you out on your hypocrisy? You call me "defensive", while admittedly being "AGGRESSIVE" yourself?

OK...

Anyway, the Eagles outsold Thriller in the United States by 2 mil to date, that's pretty well documented. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. But I can't do anything about the numbers.

As far as you calling today's acts "disposable", I'm not disagreeing on that at all! I never said they were talented...I never said there was anything special about them. I'm only saying that yes, they are popular, and if they keep at it, and if they keep "evolving", like the talentless Madonna did herself, they're "getting there". They're going places. Talent is not required to be successful in this industry. Being business-savvy is. Knowing what appeals to a world-wide audience, is. Marketing, is. Sorry, just the truth.

lol, you're so absurd.

You don't see anything. You are UTTERLY immature. The mood icon is a joke. I'm just playing with that. I'm not admitting to anything by having that up. If you take it so literally, then you yourself are admitting to making judgements based on little more then apperances and not actual substance.

The Eagles had ONE album which outsold "Thriller" in ONE country. That's not "outselling" The Beatles, Elvis or Michael in any sense.

Madonna is very smart, but she also is an enigma and she has good music, lasting music. She knows what works and what lasts. She doesn't need to be able to sing or dance for other fame contributing factors to come in.

Talent, as I said, is only one reason for someone to achieve exceptional fame. Timing, atmospher, personality, etc... all have something to do with it. And today's industry, the ATMOSPHERE of the industry, and the fact that todays acts are talentless and uncharasmatic, just further indicates that no superstars will be born any time soon, most especially not the ridiculous acts you listed.

Last edited:
OK, Ms./Mr. "My mood is AGGRESSIVE", whatever you say.

Anyway, albums don't sell anymore, but this has nothing to do with fame. Like I said, Hitler never sold any albums, but he's famous. Or maybe I should say "infamous". Like someone else said, Muhammad Ali is famous...he never went platinum selling albums. Album sales does not determine "fame" or popularity.

These are new artists who still need time to develop, to be come so-called "superstars". I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but not even Michael was a world-known superstar when he stepped out as a little kid with his brothers. They were pretty famous, sure. But Michael's true world-wide status didn't happen until Thriller.

This statement is not true. Michael jackson was an international superstar and a legend before he was a teenager. Please do your research. The j5 was know as the 'black beatles'. They pulled more crowd in Britain than the Beatles did. They were bigger than the Beatles if the truth is told. Please. Thriller did not turn MJ into an international star, it merely reinforces him and sent him into orbit wghere no one could reach him.:D

lol, you're so absurd.

You don't see anything. You are UTTERLY immature. The mood icon is a joke. I'm just playing with that. I'm not admitting to anything by having that up. If you take it so literally, then you yourself are admitting to making judgements based on little more then apperances and not actual substance.

The Eagles had ONE album which outsold "Thriller" in ONE country. That's not "outselling" The Beatles, Elvis or Michael in any sense.

Madonna is very smart, but she also is an enigma and she has good music, lasting music. She knows what works and what lasts. She doesn't need to be able to sing or dance for other fame contributing factors to come in.

Talent, as I said, is only one reason for someone to achieve exceptional fame. Timing, atmospher, personality, etc... all have something to do with it. And today's industry, the ATMOSPHERE of the industry, and the fact that todays acts are talentless and uncharasmatic, just further indicates that no superstars will be born any time soon, most especially not the ridiculous acts you listed.

I'm absurd? You seem to become even more and more aggressive with every post.

Like I said, the Eagles at some point outsold Thriller, get over it.

As for Madonna...as I stated, being business-savvy is key. She has no talent, and her music is not "lasting" in my opinion. Maybe some of her older songs, but even they sound terribly dated. Any material after that (90's) is pure in-the-moment, meaningless pop-trash. Much like the music of Britney Spears, and Rihanna (I could go on). Madonna's spark is in her "re-invention", and her "image".

And for you to say "no superstars will be born anytime soon", well that's just an "absurd" (since you like that word) statement. You have no way of indicating this. That's a pretty bold statement, for someone who has no idea who will "be born".

[/B]
This statement is not true. Michael jackson was an international superstar and a legend before he was a teenager. Please do your research. The j5 was know as the 'black beatles'. They pulled more crowd in Britain than the Beatles did. They were bigger than the Beatles if the truth is told. Please. Thriller did not turn MJ into an international star, it merely reinforces him and sent him into orbit wghere no one could reach him.:D

Like I said, they were popular. I said that already. : - )

BUT, Michael Jackson broke away from the J5 and became more of an international superstar than they ever were together.

Last edited:
Well, Michael's fame and popularity is definitely something else. In regard to other people, it's not impossible.

I'm immature because I'm calling you out on your hypocrisy? You call me "defensive", while admittedly being "AGGRESSIVE" yourself?

OK...

Anyway, the Eagles outsold Thriller in the United States by 2 mil to date, that's pretty well documented. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. But I can't do anything about the numbers.

As far as you calling today's acts "disposable", I'm not disagreeing on that at all! I never said they were talented...I never said there was anything special about them. I'm only saying that yes, they are popular, and if they keep at it, and if they keep "evolving", like the talentless Madonna did herself, they're "getting there". They're going places. Talent is not required to be successful in this industry. Being business-savvy is. Knowing what appeals to a world-wide audience, is. Marketing, is. Sorry, just the truth.

Sorry thats not the truth... I think alot of you people are missing the real point of this thread. The question was who has the MOST FAME WORLD WIDE.. not JUST in the United States.. not JUST in the UK.. no... WORLD WIDE FAME. Chris Brown, Rihanna, Beyonce etc are not internationally known and are VERY overrrated. Madonna is not even nearly as famous as Michael. THERE IS NO ONE as famous as Michael Jackson world wide period. Ali and Elvis are up there like some have said. Just because some artists may seem popular for the moment doesn't mean all of a sudden they are well famously known WORLD wide, that could just be in the USA, Uk etc... and not to mention were just talking about FAME and not TALENT because ALL these mainstream acts today may be popular but are talentless and mediocre at best, I don't understand the popularity but thats how far music has gone down hill, well MAINSTREAM MUSIC.

Sorry thats not the truth... I think alot of you people are missing the real point of this thread. The question was who has the MOST FAME WORLD WIDE.. not JUST in the United States.. not JUST in the UK.. no... WORLD WIDE FAME. Chris Brown, Rihanna, Beyonce etc are not internationally known and are VERY overrrated. Madonna is not even nearly as famous as Michael. THERE IS NO ONE as famous as Michael Jackson world wide period. Ali and Elvis are up there like some have said. Just because some artists may seem popular for the moment doesn't mean all of a sudden they are well famously known WORLD wide, that could just be in the USA, Uk etc... and not to mention were just talking about FAME and not TALENT because ALL these mainstream acts today may be popular but are talentless and mediocre at best, I don't understand the popularity but thats how far music has gone down hill, well MAINSTREAM MUSIC.

It's not the truth? So, marketing and being business-savvy are not "the truth"?

OK...

So you honestly think that Michael (or anyone else) would have been as popular if not for marking and his business wits?

You must be naive! :D

Last edited:

OK...

So you honestly think that Michael (or anyone else) would have been as popular if not for marking and his business wits?

You must be naive!
Actually, yes. MJ has and had the talent to go with it. the same people who worked for Michael did the job on others too, yet where are they now. MJ is uniguely talented. That sells more than any business acumen.:D

The Eagles outsold Thriller by 2 million in the USA, but world wide the album sales are far behind Thriller. Also that is just 1 Eagles album, not there whole music sales which are nowhere near the sales of Michael's career.

Sales are just a bonus, and not always a true indicator of an artist or groups popularity. Shania Twain has an album that has sold around 35 million, it's the biggest selling album of all time by a female artist. Yet it's not as famous as Madonna's Like A Prayer and Ray of Light albums which sold a lot less. So huge sales don't give an album any real impact, such an album can just be the latest fad of the moment like the Spice Girls first album, which sold 20 million and more than Prince's Sign 'O' The Times album that's had far more impact musically and culturally. Madonna's music on those albums had more impact that from Shania Twains 35 million selling album, just as Off The Wall and Thriller have had more impact that The Eagles Greatest Hits album which at last count in 1999-2000 sold 2 million more (Thriller may have over took sales since then). Music is not a sport, and sales shouldn't be used as an an artists impact. Otherwise icons like Bob Dylan and James Brown would have no importance because, they have been outsold by the likes of Bon Jovi who's music is not culturally important.

lol whatever, Britney was still huge. I'm not even a Britney fan and I know that. And as far as Beyonce, most people don't even care about Destiny's Child anymore. Beyonce was the main event of Destiny's child anyway. She was the star in the group in most people's eyes. Sorry, but it's true. Kelly Rowland and Michelle, and everyone else who was in the group...their careers are NO WHERE NEAR as successful as Beyonce's. Like Michael with the J5/the Jacksons. He was clearly the star, and he stuck out and had a successful career. Like Justin with N'Sync. He was clearly the star in the group (hence, the lead singers who are chosen to be lead singer for a reason), and had a succesful career.

LOL, Britney Spears "was" still huge. That's means in the past sense, is that what you mean ! Britney is still very famous, but still not a great talent and never has been. She's very famous for being Britney Spears the so called teen virgin men, at best her music is seen as kitsch. Apart form that she makes music that appeals to infants and teenagers and adults devoid of taste. She's just Kylie Minogue but famous in the USA.

Beyonce is crap, yes she was the star of Destiny's Child. But most of her most famous songs are from her period in that group. As a solo act she's bland, only has one huge song, and the rest are forgettable.

Justin Timberlake has a very successful career (I never said he didn't), but he hasn't made a huge impact on the music world. I don't like Eminem, and hate music but his music has had real impact on culture where as Justin Timberlakes hasn't and never will despite making some good songs. Most so called artists of today make music that just lasts for the moment, then it's forgotten and Chris Brown on of those acts.

Last edited:
i really think that people mistake 'huge' with ubiquitous, when it comes to BEyonce. she was on every friggin magazine cover in existence..and still is, probably. MJ never needed that...and never will. i think if she hadn't been constantly photographed and put on all those covers, she would have been forgotten . on the other hand..most media mags' attempts to make MJ be forgotten by not photographing him and not placing him on their covers for years, didn't make him forgettable, in our hearts...to put it mildly. and, then, when, finally, a couple of mags photograph him and put him on the cover, the world explodes with delight!

Last edited:
I'm absurd? You seem to become even more and more aggressive with every post.

Like I said, the Eagles at some point outsold Thriller, get over it.

As for Madonna...as I stated, being business-savvy is key. She has no talent, and her music is not "lasting" in my opinion. Maybe some of her older songs, but even they sound terribly dated. Any material after that (90's) is pure in-the-moment, meaningless pop-trash. Much like the music of Britney Spears, and Rihanna (I could go on). Madonna's spark is in her "re-invention", and her "image".

And for you to say "no superstars will be born anytime soon", well that's just an "absurd" (since you like that word) statement. You have no way of indicating this. That's a pretty bold statement, for someone who has no idea who will "be born".

Like I said, they were popular. I said that already. : - )

BUT, Michael Jackson broke away from the J5 and became more of an international superstar than they ever were together.

Yes, you are absurd and you're the one being aggressive, your just too dense to see it.

i don't think so. somebody thats greater than mj in performing and singing, i can't see it happening. although i wasn't around back then, i feel music is just so different today! and its hard to imagine anybody even getting close.

In our lifetime and generations upcoming? No.

Some time in the course of human existence could it happen? Sure.

The Eagles outsold Thriller by 2 million in the USA, but world wide the album sales are far behind Thriller. Also that is just 1 Eagles album, not there whole music sales which are nowhere near the sales of Michael's career.

Sales are just a bonus, and not always a true indicator of an artist or groups popularity. Shania Twain has an album that has sold around 35 million, it's the biggest selling album of all time by a female artist. Yet it's not as famous as Madonna's Like A Prayer and Ray of Light albums which sold a lot less. So huge sales don't give an album any real impact, such an album can just be the latest fad of the moment like the Spice Girls first album, which sold 20 million and more than Prince's Sign 'O' The Times album that's had far more impact musically and culturally. Madonna's music on those albums had more impact that from Shania Twains 35 million selling album, just as Off The Wall and Thriller have had more impact that The Eagles Greatest Hits album which at last count in 1999-2000 sold 2 million more (Thriller may have over took sales since then). Music is not a sport, and sales shouldn't be used as an an artists impact. Otherwise icons like Bob Dylan and James Brown would have no importance because, they have been outsold by the likes of Bon Jovi who's music is not culturally important.

LOL, Britney Spears "was" still huge. That's means in the past sense, is that what you mean ! Britney is still very famous, but still not a great talent and never has been. She's very famous for being Britney Spears the so called teen virgin men, at best her music is seen as kitsch. Apart form that she makes music that appeals to infants and teenagers and adults devoid of taste. She's just Kylie Minogue but famous in the USA.

Beyonce is crap, yes she was the star of Destiny's Child. But most of her most famous songs are from her period in that group. As a solo act she's bland, only has one huge song, and the rest are forgettable.

Justin Timberlake has a very successful career (I never said he didn't), but he hasn't made a huge impact on the music world. I don't like Eminem, and hate music but his music has had real impact on culture where as Justin Timberlakes hasn't and never will despite making some good songs. Most so called artists of today make music that just lasts for the moment, then it's forgotten and Chris Brown on of those acts.

Her biggest hits were with Destiny's child? The only ones that easily come to mind for me are Bills Bils Bills, No No No, Survivor, and Independant Woman. I can name a lot right off the top of my head with Beyonce alone, though. You say she's had ONE HIT? ONE HIT?! Have you been hiding under a rock?! Beyonce's had hit after hit after hit on her own! Baby Boy, Crazy In Love, Irreplaceable, Naughty Girl, Me Myself and I, Ring The Alarm, DejaVu, Check On It, I could go on and on...not to mention her movie roles and the songs that came with those that were big hits. I'm not even a Beyonce fan, but I can recognize her talent. Her voice is very powerful, her stage presence is on point, and her wortk ethic is amazing.

And yes, Brtitney Speras was a global phenomenon, not only in the U.S. And just like Michael, she's doing nothing right now...but still famous, and living off of PAST GLORY. So in that sense, they have something in common. Again, I NEVER SAID SHE WAS TALENTED. Any idiot can see that she isn't, musically. She's a great dancer and entertainer, but musically, she's not talented.

Oh, and in your comment about the Eagles, you only REPEATED EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. lol I said, "THE EAGLES OUTSOLD THRILLER IN THE U.S."

one reason why Michael was so huge is because he connected with people of every age, background, religion, etc. you will never see a more diverse audience. There is not a single person around today who's music and image connects with so many different people of all backgrounds to that extent. What was going on with Michael was TRULY something special. It had never been seen before and it really did seem like he did have the whole world at his feet during that time. Anyway, the age of the true superstars are over. The last superstars we had were MJ, Prince, Madonna, Whitney, etc. Only person who has become very big recently in terms of stardom is Britney Spears, but still not even she is as big as Madonna or Michael at their peaks. I truly think the days of the superstar are over.

cinnamon,cinnamon... u hit the nail baby! reading all the posts here i agree with your opinion that the days of superstars are over. somebody big may come along but no none can be bigger than michael. he is the only artist who can generate so much excitement from across the globe and cutting through all genders and ages! Even the artists u mentioned do not have the kind of global appeal mike has. sure they are famous but not to the degree as mike is. and in terms of achievements, well, at the rate things in the music industry is going (which is downhill by the way) no one will ever reach what mike has accomplished

lol you guys are so bleak and...gloomy.

I'm sure no one thought anyone would break down the racial barrier on MTV (Michael).

I'm sure no one thought that Michael would break the barriers between rock and pop and r&b radio.

I'm sure no one thought at the time that someone would come along and be bigger than the Beatles, and Elvis combined. Obviously Michael proved them wrong.

He was a revolutionary artist who saved/changed the industry (like many before him), and other revolutionary artists will come along in the future and do just the same.

I thnk mj has problems reaching other people then his fan base. His fan base are huge? YES!. But I think people that are music lover and not Mj hard core fans dont look at mj as the biggest artist ever. yes he has been famous since he was 7, but people don´t think in that way. they see what is hot right now, and MJ is very fare from being hot at the moment. I think we shold be glad for all the amazing music he made, and just enjoy is as much as we can...is there coming anything new than we will be happy. but I have to say I dout if he will come with any ground braking music....I just have the feeling theas days are gone. But I really do not hope so. I want MJ to get his place in history as a grate musician...thaté what he deserves...but anyway...big thank you to michael jackson for bringing good music to us!!!!

I love you

And Michael's vitiligo has nothing to do with this, by the way, since he was already the most famous human being on the planet by the mid-80s.

Comon don't give me that haha you made me laugh

If Michael still was a black man TRUST me he wouldn't had all of this success and everyone who is not agreeing with this just don't want to not because they don't understand but because they don't want to.
He would be reuniting with his brothers right now like all the other bands from the 70's who're doing it right now.

There is nothing wrong with vitiligo but he was a black man he would end up like all his brothers ; now he's still famous that's because a lot of people know him as the black man who turned into white . That gave Michael the style man this is very special I ever saw a man with vitiligo on a boat in Spain and trust me it's shocking to see how someone can change like that . That's also the entertaining part of MJ his looks .

After he turned into white he wrote a lot songs think about Black Or White , Scream , etc...
I think the fact he turned into a white man let his lyrics change ; look at the different content of lyrics on Off The Wall , Thriller and Bad and compare them with Dangerous and History you'll notice the change there are less love songs and more political songs

OK...

You must be naive! :D

First and foremost, the comments was orginally made regarding what you had said about these other artists coming close to Michael's popularity and the developing ish you mention that has to do with nothing. Of course marketing is what makes you popular, its ONE of the reasons why artists get popular BUT that by any means isn't a reflection of their talent OR how good their music really is. It just means they have mass appeal or they have something that sells. This especially goes toward the artists out now because they are mediocre or have no talent whatso ever. YOU must be naive as hell if you believe that ish they play on the radio is going to be playing 50 years from now or if its worth listening to. You need to think about that before you type trying to label somebody as something and stop taking ish personal, were just talking about music... plse... I wouldn't never put Michael Jackson in that category because even though Michael was popular he WAS AND IS talented. The man is a genius. I wouldn't put these artists of today in the same category I would put Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye. There is no other like them.

Her biggest hits were with Destiny's child? The only ones that easily come to mind for me are Bills Bils Bills, No No No, Survivor, and Independant Woman. I can name a lot right off the top of my head with Beyonce alone, though. You say she's had ONE HIT? ONE HIT?! Have you been hiding under a rock?! Beyonce's had hit after hit after hit on her own! Baby Boy, Crazy In Love, Irreplaceable, Naughty Girl, Me Myself and I, Ring The Alarm, DejaVu, Check On It, I could go on and on...not to mention her movie roles and the songs that came with those that were big hits. I'm not even a Beyonce fan, but I can recognize her talent. Her voice is very powerful, her stage presence is on point, and her wortk ethic is amazing.

And yes, Brtitney Speras was a global phenomenon, not only in the U.S. And just like Michael, she's doing nothing right now...but still famous, and living off of PAST GLORY. So in that sense, they have something in common. Again, I NEVER SAID SHE WAS TALENTED. Any idiot can see that she isn't, musically. She's a great dancer and entertainer, but musically, she's not talented.

Oh, and in your comment about the Eagles, you only REPEATED EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. lol I said, "THE EAGLES OUTSOLD THRILLER IN THE U.S."

Beyonce had hits and??? so did Miley Cyrus.... so did Justin Timberlake... they all had number one hits AND??? that doesn't mean that you accomplished anything just because your song goes to number one on MAINSTREAM radio. If Erykah Badu had the same marketing base as Beyonce best believe ALL her songs would go to number one. Its funny because I don't recognize or remember any of those songs you mention because they are of non importance AND won't be remembered. They are hits of TODAY not CLASSICS. The songs are just garbage. Beyonce can sing? so what ? there are plenty of female singers that can sing just as good OR better that is in the industry or non famous. Her movie roles? please don't tell me your sitting up here trying to say Beyonce can act when everybody up in here know she can't and im not hating on that JUST being honest. Her stage presence? Look at Tina Turner, thats the ORIGINAL beyonce. Everything she does on stage is a rip off and unoriginal which makes it bland and un entertaining and I'M SICK AND TIRED of the press and media making it seem like Beyonce and other artists of today are creating some kind of music revolution when they aren't doing a damn thing, just a whole lot of nothing....

First and foremost, the comments was orginally made regarding what you had said about these other artists coming close to Michael's popularity and the developing ish you mention that has to do with nothing. Of course marketing is what makes you popular, its ONE of the reasons why artists get popular BUT that by any means isn't a reflection of their talent OR how good their music really is. It just means they have mass appeal or they have something that sells. This especially goes toward the artists out now because they are mediocre or have no talent whatso ever. YOU must be naive as hell if you believe that ish they play on the radio is going to be playing 50 years from now or if its worth listening to. You need to think about that before you type trying to label somebody as something and stop taking ish personal, were just talking about music... plse... I wouldn't never put Michael Jackson in that category because even though Michael was popular he WAS AND IS talented. The man is a genius. I wouldn't put these artists of today in the same category I would put Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye. There is no other like them.

Beyonce had hits and??? so did Miley Cyrus.... so did Justin Timberlake... they all had number one hits AND??? that doesn't mean that you accomplished anything just because your song goes to number one on MAINSTREAM radio. If Erykah Badu had the same marketing base as Beyonce best believe ALL her songs would go to number one. Its funny because I don't recognize or remember any of those songs you mention because they are of non importance AND won't be remembered. They are hits of TODAY not CLASSICS. The songs are just garbage. Beyonce can sing? so what ? there are plenty of female singers that can sing just as good OR better that is in the industry or non famous. Her movie roles? please don't tell me your sitting up here trying to say Beyonce can act when everybody up in here know she can't and im not hating on that JUST being honest. Her stage presence? Look at Tina Turner, thats the ORIGINAL beyonce. Everything she does on stage is a rip off and unoriginal which makes it bland and un entertaining and I'M SICK AND TIRED of the press and media making it seem like Beyonce and other artists of today are creating some kind of music revolution when they aren't doing a damn thing, just a whole lot of nothing....

I was responding to someone else saying that "BEYONCE IS CRAP".

Also, as I guess you failed to notice, I didn't just mention that she 'HAD HITS". I mentioned her VOCAL SKILLS, her STAGE PRESENCE, and her WORK ETHIC, as all being apart of her great talent.

Beyonce's top ten billboard hits, world tours, album sales, and awards don't indicate to me that she's doing a "whole lot of nothing". Beyonce is living the dream. She's successful, she has a huge fanbase, she's sold millions, she's living her dreams. She's talented, and she deserves what she's gotten thus far, in my opinion. Again, I'm not even a Beyonce fan. I don't own one of her albums, nor do I own any of Destiny's Child's albums. I can just acknowledge talent and hard work when I see it. I applaud her and her accomplishments because she deserves what she has, and she worked hard for it. From the time she was about nine years old (in her group, Destiny's Child),

And I never said Beyonce can "act", I just said that the songs that she sang in her movies became "hits", disproving this other poster's theory that she had only "ONE HIT".

**** Beyonce Justin Timberlake , Chris Brown , T-Pain everyone just **** everyone today
Destroy the music industry and create some new music industry

All of the following artists are more talking about their ego

Beyonce 'Irreplaceable ==> to the left to the left who the **** does she think she is ? She thinks she already have the status as a Diva she feels like she's Tina Turner

Justin Timberlake : I'm bringing sexy back ... no comment needed on this one

Chris Brown : Wall To Wall : All I hear is ladies callin' that says enough

T-Pain : Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans Give that big booty a smash

When I first saw the title of this thread this morning, even without clicking on it, I knew it was a major debate waiting to happen due to people's various tastes in music and other factors. :aggressive: Seeing as the number of posts have grown, my instant guess was that a battle was in progress and yep...it is. :lol: I see some points I want to address just by skimming the last page, but Lawd, it's an essay waiting to happen and I'll have to read all the previous pages to make sure I don't miss anything before responding. Dunno if I'm up for that at the mo. Need to eat my Wheaties before tackling this monster. lol

Interesting debate tho. :flowers: My short answer to the question for now is NO, Never, Not a chance in Hades, Hell to the naww. And I'm not saying that due to any bias but because of some very simple facts. I'll explain why after I get some nourishment....unless I read back and someone else has already made the points I want to make. In that case, I'll just quote them and agree. :cheeky:

Back