Driving in the Desert & Jermaine Jackson was in the next car. (Cute lil' story)

That is such a great story!!! What a coincidence!!! What is the chance of "meeting" with Jermaine Jackson in the middle of the desert at 7.30 am...? :lol:

Awesome story! Not that anyone would doubt the validity but I can attest that it is indeed true because my parents saw Jermaine in that same white Rolls Royce at The Cheesecake Factory restaurant in Marina Del Rey, California on Easter Sunday. My Dad actually spoke briefly with Jermaine and said that he was very polite. I was not surprised because the entire family appears to be very polite.

donna where can we buy that stiker from? that's your car in your siggy?

What an awesome story! That's definitely something your son will never forget and be able to share for a lifetime! How wonderful for him :grin: - and what a great way to get recognized for showing his pride! :kickass:

THANKS FOR SHARING!!! :flowers:
By the way, your siggy is working, and I love it!!:yes:

CARSIGANI.gif

that is a great story. your son and his friends are lucky that they saw jermaine! by the way i like your michael jackson sticker on your car, it looks great.

donna where can we buy that stiker from? that's your car in your siggy?

Thanks! I love my sticker too! LOL!!! I actually designed it on my pc then had a sign/sticker shop custom make it here in Vegas. It was kinda pricey, but well worth it, in my opinion! I've actually been thinking of making more designs and in different sizes and selling them to fans who are interested in having one. And also on Ebay. Its not that I'd really be making any profit to speak of, but its just that I would love for other MJ fans to be able to have one for their cars and, at the same time, it would show more support for Michael. I also love my front "vanity" license plate that I had custom made with Michael's picture!

And.......I'm glad everyone enjoyed reading the story :) Now, I just gotta keep my eye out for MJ on the roads here in Vegas when I'm driving in my car. As much time as I spend driving here and working on the Strip, I cant believe I havent ran into him yet! LOL!

Last edited:
What a cool story Donna! :D What are the odds...

Love your car, too. :)

Just a cute little story I thought I'd share........

Yesteday morning, around 7:30am, my son and 3 of his friends were driving from Vegas (where we live) to Magic Mountain in California. They were in the middle of the desert near the Nevada/California state line. My son has a small blue Chevy with a HUGE Michael Jackson sticker that is on the entire back of his window. (I also have the same sticker on my car that you can see in my siggy here on the board...if it gets fixed..lol). Anyway, my son is driving and he and his three friends are blasting MJ music and dancing in their seats...lol......when they notice a car riding next to them keeping pace at the same speed. It was a white Rolls Royce and it slowed down after seeing my sons car with the MJ sticker. Two of my son's friends looked over into the white car and said. "Hey look, theres a fly lookin black guy starring at us and checking us out"! Well, when my son (who was driving) looked over, he was in complete SHOCK! My son yelled to his friends, "Holy ****, its JERMAINE JACKSON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Jermaine looked at my son & his friends while keeping the same pace for a minute or so. Jermaine gave them a huge smile, wave, and a thumbs up!!!!!!! He then speeded up and took off at about 90 mph!!!! :lol: Needless to say, that made my son's day as it was quite a pleasant suprise! I just hope Jermaine made it to his destination without a speeding ticket! :lol:

Just a cute little TRUE story I thought I'd share with you all :D

nice story. here i would like to share a picture of me and jermaine in london, and the other photo of jermaine in the car was taken by me in london, this was when jermaine went to the 'richard & judy' television studio last year.

SA400187_edited.jpg

SA400187.jpg

30580004.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I love my sticker too! LOL!!! I actually designed it on my pc then had a sign/sticker shop custom make it here in Vegas. It was kinda pricey, but well worth it, in my opinion! I've actually been thinking of making more designs and in different sizes and selling them to fans who are interested in having one. And also on Ebay. Its not that I'd really be making any profit to speak of, but its just that I would love for other MJ fans to be able to have one for their cars and, at the same time, it would show more support for Michael. I also love my front "vanity" license plate that I had custom made with Michael's picture!
that's a great idea. and i also love the front plate.:yes:

And.......I'm glad everyone enjoyed reading the story :) Now, I just gotta keep my eye out for MJ on the roads here in Vegas when I'm driving in my car. As much time as I spend driving here and working on the Strip, I cant believe I havent ran into him yet! LOL!
i know i go to vegas a few times a year to visit my family and i never see him, lol!:smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
nice story. here i would like to share a picture of me and jermaine in london, and the other photo of jermaine in the car was taken by me in london, this was when jermaine went to the 'richard & judy' television studio last year.

SA400187_edited.jpg

SA400187.jpg

30580004.jpg

aww WOW! Lucky you... nice of you to show us.

WOW!!

That is so AWESOME!!!

hehe, wow, if that happened to me I would be in shock too!!

aww WOW! Lucky you... nice of you to show us.

thanks, your welcome. actually when i met jermaine in that photo last year he asked me to pass on a message to michael, which i did. jermaine asked me to say to tell michael that he will be leaving london for dubai in a few days time and he would love to see michael before he leaves.

Just a cute little story I thought I'd share........

Yesteday morning, around 7:30am, my son and 3 of his friends were driving from Vegas (where we live) to Magic Mountain in California. They were in the middle of the desert near the Nevada/California state line. My son has a small blue Chevy with a HUGE Michael Jackson sticker that is on the entire back of his window. (I also have the same sticker on my car that you can see in my siggy here on the board...if it gets fixed..lol). Anyway, my son is driving and he and his three friends are blasting MJ music and dancing in their seats...lol......when they notice a car riding next to them keeping pace at the same speed. It was a white Rolls Royce and it slowed down after seeing my sons car with the MJ sticker. Two of my son's friends looked over into the white car and said. "Hey look, theres a fly lookin black guy starring at us and checking us out"! Well, when my son (who was driving) looked over, he was in complete SHOCK! My son yelled to his friends, "Holy ****, its JERMAINE JACKSON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Jermaine looked at my son & his friends while keeping the same pace for a minute or so. Jermaine gave them a huge smile, wave, and a thumbs up!!!!!!! He then speeded up and took off at about 90 mph!!!! :lol: Needless to say, that made my son's day as it was quite a pleasant suprise! I just hope Jermaine made it to his destination without a speeding ticket! :lol:

Just a cute little TRUE story I thought I'd share with you all :D

Cute story, thanks for sharing. :D

What a great story...ran into it by chance seven years later.

Better late than never, right?

Great shared tale and posts. Refreshing that there is no post-2009 negativity.

Great shared tale and posts. Refreshing that there is no post-2009 negativity.
Yes, this was a fun story. They've been giving really good interviews as they perform their Unity Tour. I don't think it's a regular tour but they're still performing and the reviews have been great and the audiences love them.
When I read one, I try to post them in the Unity thread.
I wish they'd come back to the US. I haven't seen them live since they (and I) were teenagers. I think I'd really like it.

Barbee0715, I have seen a Unity tour concert. I believe the most fitting tribute to Michael has been done by his brothers. (Please note that comment does not denounce other tributes.)

The Unity tour pays tribute to Michael as an artist, beloved lead singer/group member and, more importantly, as a family member (brother) which is the distinct difference.

Barbee0715, I have seen a Unity tour concert. I believe the most fitting tribute to Michael has been done by his brothers. (Please note that comment does not denounce other tributes.)

The Unity tour pays tribute to Michael as an artist, beloved lead singer/group member and, more importantly, as a family member (brother) which is the distinct difference.
Have you really??? Where??
That is great-I have watched one at the Apollo via somebody's home camera on YouTube. Just loved it.

PS-they didn't play in Houston, where I am. I was hopeful-and I don't know if their promoter sent out feelers for interest or not. Maybe they will come back-

Have you really??? Where??
That is great-I have watched one at the Apollo via somebody's home camera on YouTube. Just loved it.

Actually, it was the Apollo performance I attended! It was an amazing show albeit emotional for the brothers as well as the audience. The atmosphere was very supportive; audience members shouted words of encouragement to the brothers when they became overly emotional. Overall, it was an enjoyable, high energy show with a very well chosen setlist.

Actually, it was the Apollo performance I attended! It was an amazing show albeit emotional for the brothers as well as the audience. The atmosphere was very supportive; audience members shouted words of encouragement to the brothers when they became overly emotional. Overall, it was an enjoyable, high energy show with a very well chosen setlist.
Oh, wow. I actually felt like I was there, to be honest-watching it on YouTube with all the audience members singing and screaming and dancing along with somebody's video camera. It just brought back all the warmth and love I felt for the guys back from the day-I just loved it. They were absolutely terrific and the show itself, looked really great.

Back