Ellen Degeneres

Kane

Proud Member
A couple of weeks ago I saw Ellen was on and I'd heard a few good things about it so I decided to watch it. And now I just can't stop! She's hillarious, I just love her lol. Does anybody else here like the show?

This one's hillarious. :lol:

OMG, i love Ellen! She's HILARIOUS! (and a Michael fan too!) :punk:

I love her show too! She's hilarious!

OMG, i love Ellen! She's HILARIOUS! (and a Michael fan too!) :punk:
I've noticed that, she plays often MJ songs in the show :) I bet Michael would've enjoyed being in her show, she's such a nice interviewer.

my dream was always to get picked for being this obsessive fan of Michael's lol..and then she'd interview me about him and ask what my biggest dream is..and then Michael would suddenly be there, behind me, walking slowly and making this sign to the audience to shhhhh, BE QUIET, and then all of sudden he's there, next to me:O:O and then I'd die.

and the dream stays with the dream..

btw..I know this wouldn't work at all though ahhaha the audience would go nuts, if not jump out of their seats and jump michael :S

I love ellen and I really want to see her show live one day..get tickets.. but only people from USA can sign up for it:( so if anyone wants to go, sign up for 2 tickets please and let me know:D:D

I love Ellen, she is a great!
Very funny! I love the way she always dances and sings to make people feel good :)

She also does alot of work to promote animal rights and fight animal crulety.

And yes, she loves dancing to Michael lol! :dancing:

Heres a few small clips of his music on the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_uBaqt61Io

xxx

I love her!! She´s so funny and her show is great! ..thats awesome that she is a Michael fan :party:

Oh and I just love Tony's laugh :lol: Always makes me laugh too.

I LOVE Ellen Degeneres!
She is soooo funny! hahahha
I always watched her show..
But they don't air it in The Netherlands anymore! :(

Oh yes she's so hilarious. I love her! I don't watch the TV show, but I watch the clips from her youtube channel. She always has me in stitches and bonus is she's a MJ fan. :) She always plays "Bad" before the "Bad Paid For Photos" segment.

Have to say I love Ellen as well. For a long time prior to last June, whenever a discussion came up about Michael appearing on anyone's show, it was always Ellen that was mentioned as foremost choice. She's just a cutie, great sense of humor, big heart, accepting, and very much a huge Michael fan- has been for years.

Aaaargh, can't stand the show, mainly because of the stupid dancing, how is the audience always full of such idiots.

Yeah I have to say that the audience's constant screaming is a bit annoying.. though it's like that in all American talkshows I've seen :p :doh:

I used to really like Ellen but I find her a bit unfunny now..and I think she likes the attention to be on herself a lot.
I hope I'll prove myself wrong by watching her a bit more.

I like Ellen! :yes: :)

The beginning of the show where the audience keeps screaming and Ellen's "right back at ya" has become a bit boring because it is so scripted and overdone.

But she's hilarious! There's no denying that. There's so many funny games, segments and videos she has done :yes:

I think the funniest video I've ever seen is the one where she goes clubbing with her bff Paris Hilton :lol:

I do like Ellen's show...she works well by herself and her show is enjoyable to watch.

BUT

with that being said she does not work well with a group like on American Idol...she has this annoyed look on her face at times and i don't think she mixes well with more than one personality on there....not that she dislikes people..but shes better alone. i was actually shocked by that. but its the way it is to me.

I saw another thread in MJJC on Ellen before since she always plays MJ music and sing and dance along to it. Ofcourse Ellen is awesome! I much prefer her show than Oprah and The View which are shown in my country around the same time.

I'd always love Ellen after I found out that she was the voice of one of my favorite movie character - Dory, from Finding Nemo!!
I love Dory so much!!! She is such a positive character!

I can just imagine if she had ever had Michael on her show....She'd embarrass him to no end! Not on purpose, but I think she'd be joking around with him so much, he'd either be in stitches and/or embarrassed! :lmao:

I can just imagine if she had ever had Michael on her show....She'd embarrass him to no end! Not on purpose, but I think she'd be joking around with him so much, he'd either be in stitches and/or embarrassed! :lmao:
Yeah, I would have LOVED to see that. :lol:

Back