Emotional Tribute From Whitney In Glasgow

lilseanb

Proud Member
"He had feelings, He was human. He laughed, He cried. He had down times, He had up times. But he gave you 5 decades of his life...and he loved you all very much..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZkx1uKZjYk

and that LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE note she hit! Man she was into this song!

I think she did a good job. It makes me feel nostalgic when she speaks of him. It makes me think of times long ago.

God bless Whitney.
And she must have sure we loved him back too! *-------*
I love you Michael, for all time!

i saw it live in Moscow, she was so emotional...
it was one of the best tributes i've seen. she also accidentally started singing wbss in a small pause before that LOOOOOOOOOOVE. if i'm not mistaken :)

wow she sang my favorite song by donny hafaway " a song for you" every time i play this song i do think of my moo MJ miss him dearly

Beautiful!
Everytime they play piano music and remember mj...I almost cry...

Wow, she really loved him. So much emotion.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I thank Whitney so much for paying homage to Michael ever since her tour started, letting people know how good a human being he was, which is more than I can say for some people.

When I saw her last month she cried talking about Michael. :( Man, she really loved him, you can tell.

Really? I wouldn't go that far lol.

You taught me precious secrets of the truth love
You came out in front when I was hiding
But now I'm so much better and if my words don't come together

Please listen to the melody, my love, my love is in there hiding
Michael I love you, I love you in a place where there's no space or time
I love you all my life, you are a friend of mine

Now that it's over I remember, I remember, when we when we "They don't know about it" when we were together
singing this song for you, I'm singing this song for you.

:)

A few days after Michael died I registered at a Whitney fan club and posted this thread.
"Please take good care of her while you still have her. Love her.Respect her. Show her.Let her know".
God bless you Whitney.Allways in my prayers.

Great of her to do that, but i do kinda feel for her fans though. I remember reading from several fans that her concerts are horrible nowadays, it really ain't the moneys worth by a long shot. Really though...when things are that bad..maybe its time to face it and just don't perform anymore.

Back