Estate Letter Re: Murray Documentary

estate-murray-doc-letter-1.jpg

estate-murray-doc-letter-2.jpg

Great letter, and yet another reason i am thankful they are in charge of MJ's estate.

Compare and contrast with majestic's email. Enough said.

It doesn't address the fact that channel 4 in the uk are showing this tomorrow night, nor does it address channel 9 in australia who is airing it before nbc.
What's the point of trying to block nbc while ignoring other channels in the world??

Thank you to The Estate. Nice to know they're still on the ball.

bobmoo79
*07:53 PM TodayThe estate will do little to prevent this by itself. The viewers (us ) have to take action and continue relentlessly. I have emailed channel 4 , msnbc, and channel 9 multiple times.i have to say channel 4 have been the only one to reply to my original emails and my multiple replies to their responses. I'm impressed.whether or not they actually pull the plug on this show they have a good system in place for dealing with complaints. It seems they may be listening. Keep emailing them.

It doesn't address the fact that channel 4 in the uk are showing this tomorrow night, nor does it address channel 9 in australia who is airing it before nbc.
What's the point of trying to block nbc while ignoring other channels in the world??

Is anyone on twitter and can tweet the estate, i think they have a twitter account, don't they, and just forward the infor about the other 2 channels. Also,the makers of the doc are Adam Bullmore, October films, Lymehouse Studios, 30/31 Lyme Street, London NW1 OEE.

I emailed Channel 4 in the UK and received this response.

Dear Mr ________,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the upcoming documentary, THE MAN WHO KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON. The trial of Dr Conrad Murray for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson has dominated headlines around the world. Now that the verdict of guilty is in, this observational and independent documentary provides an insight into Dr Murray's relationship with Jackson and how events unfolded on the day he died.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.
Regards, Jack Gladney Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

For information about Channel 4 have a look at our FAQ section at http://www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq

It seems like Channel 9 Australia are going to get away with it, as it air here in less than 12 hours now. The statement from the estate while fantastic, does not mention Channel 9 Australia at all. I realise they include other media in the statement, but channel 9 need to be named as well.

It sickens me that when I called them yesterday they were basically gushing at the fact that their network has the world premier of this documentary.

bobmoo79
*07:53 PM TodayThe estate will do little to prevent this by itself. The viewers (us ) have to take action and continue relentlessly. I have emailed channel 4 , msnbc, and channel 9 multiple times.i have to say channel 4 have been the only one to reply to my original emails and my multiple replies to their responses. I'm impressed.whether or not they actually pull the plug on this show they have a good system in place for dealing with complaints. It seems they may be listening. Keep emailing them.

Is anyone on twitter and can tweet the estate, i think they have a twitter account, don't they, and just forward the infor about the other 2 channels. Also,the makers of the doc are Adam Bullmore, October films, Lymehouse Studios, 30/31 Lyme Street, London NW1 OEE.

We don't need another letter.

The same letter can serve all networks..regardless of whether they were mentioned or not. The idea is it's wrong to give a platform to a killer to denigrate the victim.

Now, Australians & UK folks...forward the letter to your local stations. No need to wait for another letter...it took them 12 hours to release this on...don't expect another one quickly.

The letter is great..and can, (SHOULD) be used for all networds airing this travesty.

Thanks so much for this.
WE REALLY NEED THIS!!

Thank you so much to the estate. Atleast they come to Michael's defense,,,alot more than I can say for those sorry ass Jacksons

What people can do is put pressure on other media entities not to report on the documentary. That is where the buzz and attention will come from. No one should be talking about it the next day. If people do report on what is said in the documentary, then they should be held to the same immoral standard as those that originally broadcast it. This has been done beforehand.

It seems like Channel 9 Australia are going to get away with it, as it air here in less than 12 hours now. The statement from the estate while fantastic, does not mention Channel 9 Australia at all. I realise they include other media in the statement, but channel 9 need to be named as well.

It sickens me that when I called them yesterday they were basically gushing at the fact that their network has the world premier of this documentary.

Yeh it is gonna show here tonight at 7:00pm but i wont be watching. The media are sick individuals who dont care for humanity at all and will do anything to glorify what they feel is true, even if it isnt. Makes me sick to my stomach of what the media have become

Nobody, andI mean NOBODY, will possibly know if you watch, or don't watch? I mean, how would they know? The way to HURT them, is through the advertisers. Boycott, and let them know that you are doing so, and do NOT stop.

Excellent letter! So well said! God bless the Estate!

I wrote to Channel 9, Australia yesterday using the 'only' email available and received this reply-

Dear Annie,

Thanks for your e-mail to ninemsn.

Unfortunately ninemsn has no control over the general programming of Channel Nine broadcasts, so we are regrettably unable to assist with your enquiry. For general enquiries or complaints regarding television shows or broadcasting on Channel Nine, please call Channel Nine directly on any of the following numbers:

Sydney: (02) 9906 9999
Melbourne: (03) 9429 0201
Brisbane: (07) 3214 9999
Adelaide: (08) 8267 0111
Perth: (08) 9449 9999
Hobart: (03) 6228 8999
Darwin: (08) 8981 8888

Kind regards,

Wil New
Customer Service
ninemsn

customer.service@ninemsn.com.au

Great letter! As for the other, we fans can give it up. Michael's family is useless when it comes to fighting for him.

Back