ETOnline To Live Stream From Forest Lawn

I did see Marlon, he was kind of hidden by Jermaine and Tito when they came out, he had a yellow tie on and was the furthest from the crowd. Didn't see any glimpse of Jackie, though.

No, was looking for him though. I also didn't see LaToya nor Rebbie.

did anybody seen any family members there?

I saw Janet, Tito, Marlon, Jermaine and his wife, and Randy. Also saw Austin and I think I saw Jermaine's son, not sure which one.

At Gary, I saw Genevive, Joe and Katherine.

Wonder where LaToya, Rebbie and Jackie went.

"On the front of the monument, Michael Jackson is in silhouette in a classic dance pose against the backdrop of a full moon. "Never can say good bye," the title of one of his hits, is emblazoned below. On the back, a collage of pictures of Jackson from the many stages of his career rings Michael's visage, created from lyrics from "Gone Too Soon", the song Michael wrote for Ryan White, the teenager who died of AIDS in 1990. Titles to several Jackson hits follow below."
gary_monument.jpg

http://restinpeacemichael.webs.com/news.htm

In the TMZ FL stream just now, a FL rep was just talking to someone in the line who was asking where the crypt was and if he/they could go in. Rep pointed out Holly Terrace and said only family members (and friends I think he mumbled) were allowed in, and that right now behind the Mausoleum doors were literally hundreds/thousands of flowers for Michael.

TMZ are saying there will be a live cellphone vigil later (no candles allowed!) and a rendition of We Are The World. Katherine is meant to be there.

I saw Janet, Tito, Marlon, Jermaine and his wife, and Randy. Also saw Austin and I think I saw Jermaine's son, not sure which one.

At Gary, I saw Genevive, Joe and Katherine.

Wonder where LaToya, Rebbie and Jackie went.

Thank you for sharing that. It must be one of Jermaine's older kids not Jaffar or Jermajesty.

TMez just came out of Holly Terrace.

Thanks for sharing that.

Some people are saying the kids decided to stay in Hawaii while Mrs Jackson went to Gary

So its possible they went to Hawaii first and then Mrs. Jackson and Geneieve went to Gary while 3T and the MJ3 stayed in Hawaii. People are speculating that 3T are "running things" when it comes to Mike Jr., Paris and Prince.

Randyjackson8
Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day

I tried

Back