Family's height

How tall are you?

(I claimed MJ before you anyway. But I just thought I would ask.)

I wonder where the taller boys get their height from?

Last edited:
How tall are you?

(I claimed MJ before you anyway. But I just thought I would ask.)

I wonder where the taller boys get their height from?

I am 5'5....

That's ok we can share him..:lmao:

the other boys might get their height from grand parents

So maybe Michael height was 1.75m before he died like the autopsy results show but he was taller during his life because many people lose height as they grow older its normal when you reach to a certain age for one reason or another. So perhaps his height was between 1.75-1.79.5 m.. anyway he is perfect in every height hehe even though its possible that he was shorter than me in a few cm lol. Jackie and Jermaine look taller next to the other brothers in pictures

I think Michael was maybe around 5'9. He looked tall because of his long limbs. Whatever he was he was beautiful!

In real life Michael looked absolutely amazing. Me and my friend said we thought he looked glowing. Very healthy looking, and absolutely mesmerising. You can't help but to look at him, I believe it'd be like that whether he was Michael Jackson or not.

In real life Michael looked absolutely amazing. Me and my friend said we thought he looked glowing. Very healthy looking, and absolutely mesmerising. You can't help but to look at him, I believe it'd be like that whether he was Michael Jackson or not.

omg did you see him in real life? lucky lucky you! :D

I saw Michael in real and I always thought he's just 1,70m.. On TV and on Pictures he looks very much taller because he's so thin and he wore high shoes. As I met him in 1996 he had no shoes on and he was "little" ... but soooo cute! My husband was with me and the first thing he said was "He's really VERY little!" :-D

well, according to my HIStory Magazine, he was a size 8.5 (size 42 in European measurements) which I find kinda strange since it looked like he had pretty big feet, and 8.5 doesn't seem very big :scratch:
That just does NOT make sense. I have 43/44, and I am 100% sure his feet are bigger and longer. I have seen some pics of him with no socks, which I can't find now, but they are def. bigger.

I saw Michael in real and I always thought he's just 1,70m.. On TV and on Pictures he looks very much taller because he's so thin and he wore high shoes. As I met him in 1996 he had no shoes on and he was "little" ... but soooo cute! My husband was with me and the first thing he said was "He's really VERY little!" :-D

wow really? he does look tall on TV

Saw him yes, but never got to speak to him. :(

aww :hug:
I'd give anything just to see him even for a moment. :(

That just does NOT make sense. I have 43/44, and I am 100% sure his feet are bigger and longer. I have seen some pics of him with no socks, which I can't find now, but they are def. bigger.

I know, right? Maybe it was a typo? :scratch: Cuz, I've always thought he had big feet......goes with his big hands :D

I didn't know Jermaine was that tall...

I always thought that Michael looked quite tall, but that could just be because of his long legs and slender body, and the fact that he wore heels. I wouldn't be surprised if his shoe size was both 8.5 and 9, since my shoe size in women's sizes varies between a size 9 and a size 10 (41-42 in Europe), and I'm about the same height as Michael (174 cm). Shoe size, like height also changes as you get older and your feet grow bigger with age. Therefore his shoe size could have been a size 9 later in life, or he could wear both a 9 and 8.5. But anyway, he was darn perfect in every way... :wub:

I remember a stupid reporter asking Prince who would win a fight, he or MJ. It would be an interesting fight, he said, because same height and stuff. obviously Prince was even shorter actually. So many guys we see on TV are actually short.

Back