Family's height

:wild: Wow! Jermaine and Jackie are taller than i thought! :yes:

Aaaaahhhhhh Michael!!!!!!!! :girl_love:

MJ shoe size is 9 not 8.5! I read he had a perfect dancers show size 9! Those feet are nice and big from what we have seen in pics! O_O

I guess size 42... My brothers told me that he wear size 42 in shoes in european size. So I am pretty sure it's 42.

Isnt 8.5 42? So i agree with the others here, i thought that MJs foot are bigger...

hahaha...I found out Mike's "8.5" shoe size from my HIStory Magazine from back in '95...hahaha....it didn't sound right to me...lol

Michael's hight is 69 inch, that's exactly 175,26 cm (1,75m).
I always thought he is 1,80m or taller till I saw him in nature. He is really "little"... and soooo cute...

Michael's hight is 69 inch, that's exactly 175,26 cm (1,75m).
I always thought he is 1,80m or taller till I saw him in nature. He is really "little"... and soooo cute...

So, hes not 1,78????

I wish all of these can be converted for the mentally dead like me who are too lazy to look it up. I guess I'll look it up.

Suzie1 did you guess these or get them from somewhere? I'm just confused.. there is actually a public record of their heights..??

I think generally famous people seem shorter than you think when you meet them.

My friend saw Beyonce in real life and said she was shorter than she seems on screen.

Really? Beyonce seems quiet tall aswell. :thinking:

WELL ACOORDING TO: http://www.csgnetwork.com/directcvtmeters2ftin.html

(these are rounded up)

Joe Jackson (1.77 m) 5'10
Katherine Jackson (1.60 m)5'3

Rebbie Jackson (1,63 m)5'4
Jackie Jackson (1.85 m)6'1
Tito Jackson (1.75 m)5'9
Jermaine Jackson (1.85 m)6'1
La Toya Jackson (1.64 m)5'4.5
Marlon Jackson (1.73 m) 5'8
Michael Jackson (1.78 m)5'10 (Which is wrong. He was 5'9)
Randy Jackson (1.77 m)5'9.5
Janet Jackson (1.63 m)5'4

Prince Jackson (1.55 m)5'1
Paris Jackson (1.57 m)5'2
Blanket Jackson (1.21 m) 4'0

Beyonce is supposedly 5'5.

Michael always seemed short to me since the first time I saw him on tv lol
He's the cutest little man though lol

Prince is definetely taller than Paris, according to his autopsy report Michael was 5'9 (i think) and I believe that he was not a tall man.

Well, he would have been tall to me. I am only 5'4.:D

I wish I had seen him in real life. I bet he was a sight.

Well, he would have been tall to me. I am only 5'4.:D

I wish I had seen him in real life. I bet he was a sight.

In nature Michael looks very much better than on photos. He is the most beautiful man I have ever seen! His charisma is amazing!!! I love this magic guy so so much!!!

^^^Aawww! Thanks!

If he looks better than in photos he must of been stunning, cuz I already find him handsome and sexy in most photos. He would have been just the right height for me. Lol!

He's incredible. He has a great charisma and had these stunnig eyes - That's how I imagine an angel... Michael was really an angel...

Yeah, his feet looked huge as does his hands. It would seem that these figures are incorrect. However, as I said, he was just the right size for me regardless.

Back