Favourite Michael haircut (Era/Year)

Untitled-13.png
:wub:..[ Love ya too Kenny ] :victory:

Oh, darn same here :blush: Like a good schoolboy :smilerolleyes: and STOP posting this :naughty: piccies... See where his hands are :doh:

I know it's the 'haircut' thread :unsure: but darn :blush:

:hiya:
Those are lovely and the making of scream set - His hair is well long in that ,I like your desktop background Mystical Chicken very much

jackson-2003_833274a.jpg
Michael%20Jackson3.jpg

Last edited:
I :love: the way Michael brought back the curls :blush:
Thisisit_zpsc942c362.jpg

:agree:
he knew us so well :girl_sigh:

I love it that when MJ recieved and wore that "curls for my girls" T-shirt from the fans, I really feel that it was another way he communicated and connected with us.
Like he was saying, I got it and I hear you ladies! :D
Me Love his layers look :girl_sigh:
8b12b36439_77592938_o2.jpg
Mmmmmph!That is one sexy photo of MJ. :wub:
With a hint of bittersweet sadness.

TYSM!

I liked his hair this way too. The style is similar to the other one I posted. :)

13.jpg

I love it that when MJ recieved and wore that "curls for my girls" T-shirt from the fans, I really feel that it was another way he communicated and connected with us.
Like he was saying, I got it and I hear you ladies! :D

I agree! That was very, very sweet of him. MJ had such a generous heart towards others and enjoyed doing little things to make others smile and be glad. That seems evident to me. I have this feeling if anyone had a personal friendship with him, it would be very hard to "out give" him. Just look at all he would do for his fans whenever he could. He always wanted to bring some happiness. That's a lovely way to be. Not too many people are that giving.

I thought he looked cool the night he wore the "Curls for My Girls" shirt in TII. Didn't he do Threatened in that? Was it that rehearsal night?

I agree! That was very, very sweet of him. MJ had such a generous heart towards others and enjoyed doing little things to make others smile and be glad. That seems evident to me. I have this feeling if anyone had a personal friendship with him, it would be very hard to "out give" him. Just look at all he would do for his fans whenever he could. He always wanted to bring some happiness. That's a lovely way to be. Not too many people are that giving.

I thought he looked cool the night he wore the "Curls for My Girls" shirt in TII. Didn't he do Threatened in that? Was it that rehearsal night?

:girl_sigh:

:cry: *big sigh*

inspire.jpg

:angel:

a33515.jpg

MJ+TII+106.jpg

imag011pn8.jpg

I think this video fits in here
It really is lovely -From batgirl73

Back