Votes: 5 14.3%
  • You Rock My World

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Butterflies

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
The RnB sector of the Invincible album contains some of Michael's best work of his entire career. These four songs are constantly on repeat and I love all of them dearly.

-Break of Dawn
-Heaven Can Wait
-You Rock My World
-Butterflies

Which is your favourite?

:dancin::wild::clapping:

Last edited:
I had so much trouble choosing between Butterflies and Break of Dawn...

But I had to go with BOD. The intro never fails to give me chills. After the first three hard-hitter tracks, the soft and sensual instrumental is just beautiful to hear. Then the 'drop' of that first note, sparkle, drum and percussion... and I'm in heaven.. :wub: This is one of the all time great Michael Jackson songs.

I am really a fan of Heaven Cant Wait so this is a hard one! Its def between HCW and BOD..

For me it's a hard decision between Heaven can wait and :smilie_butterflies:

But ok, I choose HCW because in my opinion that song is at the same level as LIML, musically speaking.
Maybe is not as sexy as LIML lyrically but MJ makes it sexy with his interpretation.

Last edited:
Butterflies is such a perfect jam that I count it in my Top 10 MJ songs.

I chose YRMW, coz it"s too hard to choose between the other 3, they're all at the same level of Lovely,... and of course because of the Short Film & Chris Tucker, wadaya think?! ;)

Great thread.
Hopefully, more people outside the fanbase stop sleeping on the R&B side of the album.
This is MJ's version of grown&sexy music at its finest, IMO.

Well, this is easy for me. Break of Dawn, one of the greatest slow jams of all time.
So addictive.

well, it's You rock my world :bow:

I love the 'spoken' intro... The beat is so catchy and the lyrics are YEASHHH... Michael, you rock my world :angel:
Also Michael is so handsome in the vid :D

I've gone with Heaven Can Wait. But as many have said all the RnB songs on Vince are incredible!

The RnB sector of the Invincible album contains some of Michael's best work of his entire career. These four songs are constantly on repeat and I love all of them dearly.

-Break of Dawn
-Heaven Can Wait
-You Rock My World
-Butterflies

Which is your favourite?

:dancin::wild::clapping:
I can't choose.

I LOVE THEM ALL !!!!

Back