For non UK fans: Will you make the trip to London?

Non-UK fans: Will you be travelling to London for the concerts?

• Total voters
Depends, but if I am able to get 2 tickets, I think chances are high I'll book a return ticket to London Stansted / Heathrow / Luton for July! Once in a lifetime chance, ya see.

I never thought this day would come. I am defo going. Im only in Ireland so its not too difficult for me. I just hope and pray I get a ticket or tickets!!! I would defo go two nights in a row if i could afford it or get the tickets. Imagine how cool that would be.

I'm only 14, but it looks like I'll go there... omg I'm going crazy! :D
The main problem for me is tickets...

I take it that a lot of fans are stuck in the same situation. The O2 sites says to expect an 'international flavor' in the audience and even the URL is dramatic:

http://www.theo2.co.uk/general/michael-jackson-performs-in-london-for-the-last-time.html

I'm waiting to hear a confirmation on possibly more concerts, but I'm feeling really torn about it. If they are MJ's last performances, I really don't want to miss out on them. I know somebody official said there's a 3-year plan in the works, but... what if there isn't? This whole thing is so surreal and has left me feeling happy but confused. If I can manage to scrape up the money, I'm gonna try and go. But the plane ticket would really put me out and I'm not sure I'll be able to make it happen. Right now I'm saying by whatever means, but if a trip will put you out of house and home - or just in serious debt - can you do it? :( In any case, I'm gonna wait a little bit to make a decision. But I think I'll try.

You sound just like me, yesterday was so exciting, but has left me so confused!! I really truly do not know what to do... it seriously may come down to flipping a coin!!!

What is this talk about a 3 year tour, I must have missed this???

I would love to go
But i cant afford it :(

But even if i could afford i still wouldnt be able to go anyway

even if i dont get any tickets, i will go. maybe its the last real chance to see him =(

Well London isn't so far away from where I live (3 hours by plane) but I still doubt I'd be able to go especially since my family most likely won't let me. :(

Yeah...i'm pretty sure i won't go.I can not afford it and,plus,I may have exams in that period of time... :(

...it is mostly the cost of the flight that puts me off..at least most other fans are closer to Europe so the flights are much cheaper in comparison...plus the Australian dollar isn't worth much against the British pound. (i think the exchange is something like 50c Aus per British pound..maybe if I had been given a bit more notice I could have saved for this...I doubt Id be able to scrape up $3000-$4000 (which would probably be the total cost for flights and accomodation) so quickly...

But even if I did have the money, I don't think I would be able to get the time off work and uni...

I really hope he does do an Australian tour...but if he dosen't I'd be slightly disapointed but it wont be the end of the world

Im coming all the way from Canada. I've always wanted to see London so this gives me an excuse. Might as well make a mini-vacation out of it! I cant decide what concert to go to!

Maybe, depends how I'm going to be working on July and when the concerts are.. also, if my mum lets me go / agrees to come with me.

Oh how I wish I lived in London right now!!!

well im from florida and im def going especially if these are his last shows! and if he does tour the states great ill go there too!

I'm from Florida too, me and my wife are DEFINITELY GOING!!!! I just hope we get tickets!!!! I'll see you there! lol

Maybe - Might be willing to but it depends..

And I don't have a credit card. :doh:

I gasped yesterday when Michael said "this will be my last concert..." and then I let a big exhale when he finished his sentence with "... in London".
So I do believe that he will play again in a difference continent. I really feel for the Aussie fans as it is so far away for them. I am flying to to Australia in April for a holiday and it is a 25 hour journey. And the currency exchange is working in my favour which makes it possible for me to go. So don't feel too bad - I am positive that he will play again somewhere nearer you.

I am looking up flights online and though I have every intention of going, it's going to be difficult. Looks like it will cost me at least $3500 for flight only. The tickets are the cheap part. If I wasn't so stubborn I'd give up..lol.

$3500?! Why so much?

I live in the UK and i can go on a 3 night city break to Canada including return flights from London to Toronto for £299 which is approx $600 CN.

home-mar-offerbox-citybreak.gif

http://www.canadianaffair.com/

Yes - Definatley!BUT it depends. It's not 100% for sure. I'm out of job, so I don't have much money but I have the time to go, but if I get a job then I'll have more money but I may not be able to leave, unless I quit :D if my boss doesn't let me go see MJ.

It depends whether I have got the money for it. And I also think it isn´t easy to get tickets for the concerts. :scratch:

Sure, that I wanna go there - hell, I´ve never seen Michael Jackson live in concert in my entire life!!!! And I also think that this would be the last chance to see the King of Pop on stage. :wild:

But if my account doesn´t grow with money - it´ll be a dream to go to London!!! :(

I really want to go to London for a concert this is my dream but I do not know or do not go

You should all use it as a holiday, particularly if you have never been. There is alot to see in London. Plus, in July, its pretty hot.

"as this will be his only concerts in the WORLD this year!" - Rob Hallett, President International Touring, AEG Live.

I'm so there. I have never seen mike before and I ain't trying to wait til summer 10' to see if he goes elsewhere. I have to make sure I get to this one that is official and for sure. I do believe he will hit up the STATES later on though and by that time I will have had saved up plenty more moola for those shows.

Already planning and gathering Greek fans to join us we are anxious, as we all, over the tickets nothing else matters !

$3500?! Why so much?

I live in the UK and i can go on a 3 night city break to Canada including return flights from London to Toronto for £299 which is approx $600 CN.

home-mar-offerbox-citybreak.gif

http://www.canadianaffair.com/
Because I would be buying for myself and my three children. It's about $900/person, a bit cheaper for the kids, but my oldest is considered an adult. I wonder if it would be cheaper to fly to some other city. It is more expensive to fly from Canada to London return than London to Canada. This is excluding accommodations.

Back