For non UK fans: Will you make the trip to London?

Non-UK fans: Will you be travelling to London for the concerts?

• Total voters
Every 30 minutes while reading the news about all this I entertain/torture myself with the thoughts that maybe I can make it there but I really can't and its kiilling me. If he doesn't come to the states I am screwed. What emotions he causes.

i think everyone from overseas is in the same boat...if we get a ticket we are going..whatever it takes...

let's just say that MJ has broken all conert attendance records of all artists, even before this is beginning, thanks to his announcement.

aww that is so cute that your eldest daughter is singing mj's songs :)

Yes the oldest one. She's 14 and really wasn't into MJ at all. She'd always ask us to turn off his music when we'd listen to him. The rest of us all love him. Now she's converted. HAHA it's so cute to watch, and she's totally excited now. At first she said "no, I don't want to go see Michael Jackson." and the next day she said "Mom, I don't care that I'm not a fan. It's FRIKEN MICHAEL JACKSON!! I'd be crazy not to want to see him in concert, are we really gonna go??!?" and she then got completely excited about it and looked him up on youtube and started listening to his music and singing his songs and dancing around being goofy. It was great!

I'm stuck.. Now if these London shows are going to be the ONLY shows than I HAVE TO GO.. but if there is going to be others after maybe here in the U.S. than I am going to wait..

But if I HAVE TO GO to London, I need to plan NOW! i'm so confused

I'm stuck.. Now if these London shows are going to be the ONLY shows than I HAVE TO GO.. but if there is going to be others after maybe here in the U.S. than I am going to wait..

But if I HAVE TO GO to London, I need to plan NOW! i'm so confused

well im not takin ANY chances, im going to london and if he hits the states great the more shows i see the better

Im from Poland and I will definately go :) It is the last a and only chance to see the king performing live :) it takes only 1,5 h to get to London from Warsaw :) hehe, I will be there, no matter how much it costs ;)

As an Australian fan I am tossing and turning on this. I am also trying to weigh up the options of whether "this is it" or is it just it for London, meaning he will potentially tour the states, asia and australia?

I would hate to miss it, but its an expensive trip with cost of around $3000 - $4000. I want to go but have to weigh it all up.

i cant go even though id love too:no:ive never seen mj live and in person thats my biggest dream to see him in concert hopefully hell come to the states or canada then maybe i can go

As an Australian fan I am tossing and turning on this. I am also trying to weigh up the options of whether "this is it" or is it just it for London, meaning he will potentially tour the states, asia and australia?
If only we knew huh....

I want to go so badly but I just cannot afford it (and I'm in Europe, imagine...). I truly hope Michael will come to my country as well, because I fear it will be my only chance to be part of what can only be described as an amazing experience :)

indeed I plan to, too...I usually reside in the UK but at present I am not...so Im hoping to be back for the concerts...the only thing that's bothering me are the tickets..but I'm just not goign to stress too much about it.

I'm coming all the way from Canada! I will be up early Friday morning to attempt and purchase tickets. I hope I can, but given the huge popularity Im doubting it more and more. If MJ announces another 10 shows then I probably have a better chance. But yes, I do plan on visiting London this summer. I've never been to Europe so this gives me a great chance to come and visit the city of London as well as see Michael!

Yes ... I hope I can buy a ticket on Friday ... 'Cause i'm ready to coming all the way from Brazil, just to see him!

I've been dreaming about this chance for about 15 years ... I have to go ...

I hope soo much to get tickets!

If I get tickets I'll go!

...............I cant afford it!:no:
I can only ope for the tour to be extended otherwise I have badluck I´m afraid:no:

But ofcourse Michael has all of my support and love:wub::D,and fully support it!:D:yes:

Do any aussie fans know how much the flight to london is
And how much the tickets are?

Yeah i will travel to London. I just love London in general and with MJ's concert i will have 2 in 1 :D . Next to going to his concert i just go sight seeing again and show my friend around..LOL

I don't think i gonna stalk him at his hotel or anything like that. Maybe it's stupid to not do that but i'm like give the guy some rest and London is to beautiful to just hunt for MJ all day.

Back