For non UK fans: Will you make the trip to London?

Non-UK fans: Will you be travelling to London for the concerts?

• Total voters
I am now in the "definitely" camp. I'll go by myself, but sometimes that's better... you don't have to decide where to go next with someone else, you just go.

I'm going the shows on the 26 & 28, as long as I can get tickets. It'll be my first trip overseas so I'm looking forward to it a great deal.

Maybe... there's the permission part and then the costs.. I have to figure it all out. Right now I'm just trying to get a hold of a ticket for the concert. -_-

I've got tickets to 2 shows!

So I'll go twice!

I just got my tix, after another error message i went back to the main page and saw another date was added so i jumped on it and got 2 seats. I rushed when it came to choose how u want the tix to be delivered, i chose FEDEX EUROPE or something (i live in France) will i receive it 10 days before the show or can i have 'em earlier?

I'm going even if I don't get a ticket!
I would regret it later if I didn't.

I'm down to go if I can get a ticket and have NOT crappy seats LOL! Never been to London and I have the summer off from work so I'd be down for the trip. I'm finally getting my passport just in case. I've found flight+hotel prices on Expedia from California to London for about $1600-1700 a person so it looks doable at the moment.

It seems I am going! I got tickets, I booked a hotel room... so now I just have to get passports in order and flights booked. wow.. oh and permission from the kids dad to travel out of country with them. So far he said he would think about it.. but I didn't have time to think when the tickets were on sale so.. I just hope I won't have a fight on my hands with that. So it isn't set in stone yet.

We booked our tickets this morning. (September 6th show) Me, my sister, mom and step dad are all making the trip. I've never been overseas before either so this should be very exciting. We decided we are going to make this a mini-holiday and stay about 6-7 days to take in some sites in the London area.

I thought airfare tickets were $460 for round-trip: I thought that was a bit cheap. Turns out it's $460 each way :lol:

It should still be worth it though.

Now there are added dates through to next year.is there anybody who initially thought they couldn't go changed their mind?

I'm thinking maybe now I could go to a January concert coz it gives me ages to save and prepare for time off work..

$3500?! Why so much?

I live in the UK and i can go on a 3 night city break to Canada including return flights from London to Toronto for £299 which is approx $600 CN.

home-mar-offerbox-citybreak.gif

http://www.canadianaffair.com/
Thank you for supplying all this information to us that you have all over. This is still the cheapest I have found for flights, though still about $900 each return without hotel. The taxes are over $450 for each seat. I saw you don't have a ticket yet. I hope you can find some way to get one still. Maybe you can trade someone their spare ticket for a place to stay for two nights and a ride to the concert? That would be worth it to someone probably. If you were both comfortable with each other to know you'd be safe.

I live in Sweden so it´s not that far for me and of course I´ll go, even though I won´t have the money. Actually, I´m thinking I´ll go even if I don´t get a ticket just to sit outside the arena when it happens.. It will still be worth taking the loan I´ll need to take the trip and the years it will take me to pay it back (haha yes, I´m a very broke student..!).

i understand that if you don't have the money you don't have the money, but what i really can't afford is to miss my baby singing on stage!! so i'm going to be looking for a second job next weekend!! i can't wait!!!

I definetily shall go :D I am from Canary Islands, Spain, and I hope to get a ticket for july dates :S

well yes I'd DEFINITELY make the trip to London....if I had tickets!! Tried on presale & general sale & can't believe how hard it was! It's a long trip for us but I have not seen Michael live before and was so excited about it.

July 18th, I hope I'll make it! :D
Now the main problem for me will be processing visa cause it's very hard to get in Russia :)

no problem if you have a ticket :) I'm from Russia too. Also depends how old are you.

I'm from Sweden, and yes I'm going :D I'm so thrilled that we actually can afford it... Not that it's extremely expensive or anything, but we're moving and weren't supposed to go abroad at all :S I'M SO HAPPY! :p

no problem if you have a ticket :) I'm from Russia too. Also depends how old are you.

Я вижу, ну прост форум-то английский))
It's much harder to get visa from RF to GB then any other countries, you should have a ticket for show and airplane, hotel booked and the most important - enough money on you credit card, they usually ask for such a big sum ;)

Я вижу, ну прост форум-то английский))
it's much harder to get visa from rf to gb then any other countries, you should have a ticket for show and airplane, hotel booked and the most important - enough money on you credit card, they usually ask for such a big sum ;)

ну да сложнее, но нет ничего невозможного? в uk намного легче визу сделать чем в штаты

Back