For non UK fans: Will you make the trip to London?

Non-UK fans: Will you be travelling to London for the concerts?

• Total voters
I wish I could!! But I have work and school commitments. I start Med/Surg nursing clinical rotation then....and that's Saturdays and Sundays..plus school during the work week...

I would absolutely so love to go, but not even in the cards. Priorities are house payment, gas/electric/phone, car payment, home and car insurance. Plus boarding of 3 animals. That's the problem with being a single home owner, single income, etc.

I cherish the chance I had to see Michael before, and seeing Neverland while it was still his home. So unless he does perform in the U.S., my memories will be enough to sustain me.

Much happiness to those that are able to live out their dreams in London. :flowers:

Nah. I'd be nice, but I just don't feel the need to be there. Doesn't mean I don't care, just don't feel like it, which doesn't bother me at all. :)

So for those going, have fun! (I want pictures :devil:)

I Might go IF...

If My mother is doing well and i find someone to stay with her for a few days,
If i have money enough to afford it

I need to think very well cause i have to choose between going to London,see Michael and meet some MJ fans,that i would love to meet for a long time,or...Or going to Vegas and be with m,y bf.
Although i love and miss my bf,more than words can say,i don't know ifby not going to London,i will be loosing a life time oportunity to see Michael,get to know the town,and meet some people that i want to me for ages now.

But i will only start to think about this possiblity,after my mom has her appoitment on April 7th to her aneurism doctor.Withoutknowing what is going to happen,or what it will be done,i don't think and plan anything.

I guess I'll try to get a ticket and if I do, that will motivate me to get the rest of the stuff sorted.

Im going ! ! !

and if he dicides to do other places, I'll go there too!!!

I gasped yesterday when Michael said "this will be my last concert..." and then I let a big exhale when he finished his sentence with "... in London".
So I do believe that he will play again in a difference continent. I really feel for the Aussie fans as it is so far away for them. I am flying to to Australia in April for a holiday and it is a 25 hour journey. And the currency exchange is working in my favour which makes it possible for me to go. So don't feel too bad - I am positive that he will play again somewhere nearer you.

Thanks for that :) u are really thoughtful. yeah deep down i think he'll go to other continents too. i just hope he says something soon coz we're feeling helpless here. have fun in aus

It's settled now. My kids know about it and are completely excited at going, even the oldest who wasn't a fan. Now she is listening to his music and dancing around and singing his songs. It's really cute. She was watching Youtube videos on him and asking me all kinds of questions about him. It was really nice and this will be a great trip for us all. I can't wait! I know it will be wonderful.

It's settled now. My kids know about it and are completely excited at going, even the oldest who wasn't a fan. Now she is listening to his music and dancing around and singing his songs. It's really cute. She was watching Youtube videos on him and asking me all kinds of questions about him. It was really nice and this will be a great trip for us all. I can't wait! I know it will be wonderful.

So nice to hear

:(:(Unfortunately love affair between me and money aint goin well so I just cant afford to go to London plus I will need visa to go to UK and thts impossible for me to get cuz embassy will not give me a visa for a Michael Jackson concert.So all I can hope for is a Michael Jackson World Tour.

aww that is so cute that your eldest daughter is singing mj's songs :)

lol the love affair between me and money broke up years ago already but i will still manage to go somehow ;)

You're lucky you live in Germany so its pretty easier for you than compared to me.You dont need to apply for visa and prove anything to anyone..All you have to do is just get a ticket of concert and london..But Im in india,I will have to make like millions of formalities to make it to the concert which is impossible..Plus money and me are not gettin along so well these days..lol And now its making me hate India:doh:

To be honest, I aint trying to go to London.
I'd love to see Michael in concert, but he would have to
do the United States and thats what I'm hoping for. Wholeheartedly.
There would be no doubt that my face would be in the place! :)

I live in France and can afford the trip to London, but there are other factors involved. Many people will be trying to get tickets and i fear the michaeljacksonlive.com website might crash. Where can non uk fans buy tickets except for michaeljacksonlive.com?

I dont know if I can go...not only because of money, but that I will need my dad to go with me, at least. And we both cant leave our company behind for a week or so and just leave to London...
Im also agrophobic and have panic attacks, it wouldnt be easy or pleasant being in a 12 hour-trip inside a plane...plus, there's all the difficulty of getting tickets....
If everything works out, maybe we'll go...
We'll soon renew our passports, just in case...

I'm going... if I can ever get my hands on tickets. The plan is to go with two colleagues. But if the hype is a big as it seems... I'm afraid I won't be able to get my hands on the tickets.

Back