Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011

Referring to how the media twist and turn everything.

Well you know, back then they twisted and turned everything as well. There were many apocryphas.

Not in their home or in that period of time. They were saying Mj was fine and was able to sleep.
Frank is speaking of prior about when he was on tour. traveling and still performing and the sleep issues
he had at that time. He was worried about him. Most likely will be adressing the pain and problems MJ faced

Not during the 25 years they knew him.
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Michael-Jacksons-Second-Family/4

ivy, to say I don't understand you would be an understatement.

I was willing to move on with the 'house of cards' explanations you were clinging to regarding the Cascio song inconsistencies, but now it seems as though you're glossing over quite obvious cashing in despite the opinion of the "angry mob" in this thread. Trust me, MJ fans are in a better position than most to know not to pre-judge.

You are obviously intelligent and insightful, yet you frustrate me. You frustrate me to the point of suspicion.

I really get the feeling some people hate only for the sake of hate, in other words because of the songs.

ivy, to say I don't understand you would be an understatement.

I was willing to move on with the 'house of cards' explanations you were clinging to regarding the Cascio song inconsistencies, but now it seems as though you're glossing over quite obvious cashing in despite the opinion of the "angry mob" in this thread. Trust me, MJ fans are in a better position than most to know not to pre-judge.

You are obviously intelligent and insightful, yet you frustrate me. You frustrate me to the point of suspicion.

If you read my posts you will have seen that I said I will give my opinion - good or bad - after I read the book. That's what I plan to do. If I like something I'll say it, If I don't like something I'll say it as well. I just refuse to do it before I read the book.

I also wrote that there's a personal element involved in it. It's about me, it's when 9/11 happened how my neighbors started to look at me, how I was fired from my job etc simply due to my religion and where I am from. I lived through being judged and hanged without even giving me a chance or without even trying to get a single information about me. Michael's 2003- 2005 trial was another thing that I hated. I hated how the media already announced his guilt before even the trial happened. Those are two experiences I lived and is near and dear to my heart.

As a result I absolutely refuse to do the same to other people. I will give everyone their day in court. I believe it's a simple human decency..

If you read my posts you will have seen that I said I will give my opinion - good or bad - after I read the book. That's what I plan to do. If I like something I'll say it, If I don't like it I'll say it as well. I just refuse to do it before I read the book.

I also wrote that there's a personal element involved in it. It's about me, it's when 9/11 happened how my neighbors started to look at me, how I was fired from my job etc simply due to my religion and where I am from. I lived through being judged and hanged without even giving me a chance or without even trying to get a single information about me. Michael's 2003 trial was another thing that I hated. I hated how the media already announced his guilt without even the trial happened. Those are two experiences I lived and is near and dear to my heart.

As a result I absolutely refuse to do the same to other people. I will give everyone their day in court. I believe it's a simple human decency..

The thing is, with such attitude of "neutrality" there was genocide in Bosnia and Rwanda while the blue helmets were observing in the name of neutrality. So you can turn it both ways.

The thing is, with such attitude of "neutrality" there was genocide in Bosnia and Rwanda while the blue helmets were observing in the name of neutrality. So you can turn it both ways.

can we please keep semantics or politics or whatever out of it? thank you. my post is about "my feelings".

can we please keep semantics or politics or whatever out of it? thank you. my post is about "my feelings".

likewise

I feel I understand your stance a lot better now.

Not in their home or in that period of time. They were saying Mj was fine and was able to sleep.
Frank is speaking of prior about when he was on tour. traveling and still performing and the sleep issues
he had at that time. He was worried about him. Most likely will be adressing the pain and problems MJ faced

Grace on the other hand (not saying she is trustworthy) told the police that MJ was involved with drugs while he was staying with the Cascios in 2007.

Here is a link, page 13: http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/5s3a3q554ls1fmyz4pudtnay/1468308454.pdf

"In 2007, Michael Jackson stayed at Mr Cascio's house in New Jersey. Grace Rwaramba stated that during this time Michael Jackson was involved in heavy drug use".

Last edited:

Grace on the other hand (not saying she is trustworthy) told the police that MJ had a severe drug-problem while he was staying with the Cascios in 2007. Im sure someone can find her interview...

off topic: love your siggy :lol:

Now I need to find me a sexy Walgren siggy :ninja:

A lot of people smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, or coffee, and eat junk food. They still tell their kids its bad for them. I call it the hypocrisy of parenting. What's the difference?

And, btw, we dont know if Michael talked about that with his kids, do we?

Difference is that Michael as the big popstar knew what influence he had on children and young adults. He knew he had to be a role-model and he tried his best in doing so his whole life. A certain image was very important to him. So now he's gone, that all of a sudden doesn't matter anymore?

Mmmm....I guess not, but I wish it did. Out of respect for Michael, the magical performer, from a friend.

If you read my posts you will have seen that I said I will give my opinion - good or bad - after I read the book. That's what I plan to do. If I like something I'll say it, If I don't like something I'll say it as well. I just refuse to do it before I read the book.

I also wrote that there's a personal element involved in it. It's about me, it's when 9/11 happened how my neighbors started to look at me, how I was fired from my job etc simply due to my religion and where I am from. I lived through being judged and hanged without even giving me a chance or without even trying to get a single information about me. Michael's 2003- 2005 trial was another thing that I hated. I hated how the media already announced his guilt before even the trial happened. Those are two experiences I lived and is near and dear to my heart.

I am SO sorry that you were treated like that Ivy,,,You are such a nice person,,you surely dont deserve to be treated like that, You are such a blessing to this community ..even though we have difference of opinions on some subjects sometimes...I still have respect for you as a person...and I do value your opinion. I just have my own opinion on this subject...and I do stand by it. I think the whole time I have been a member of this community there are a few things that i feel VERY strongly about is...Michael's and the children's privacy....and Michael being called and addict. The children being exploited. Also people trying to clarify for the world what THEY think about Michael. We have seen so many people trying to "cash in" since Michael passed that it is hard to trust anyone,..especially when we see the same words..."friend"...."addict"....."the truth". makes me go,,,NO NO NO...cannot trust any of them...all it will do is lead to worse crap talk about Michael...and that we DONT need. Again thank you so much for all that you do here for us...you are a very important member of this community...even if you didnt do all the things you do for us...I would STILL think you are a good person. Thanks..:)

Difference is that Michael as the big popstar knew what influence he had on children and young adults. He knew he had to be a role-model and he tried his best in doing so his whole life. A certain image was very important to him. So now he's gone, that all of a sudden doesn't matter anymore?

Mmmm....I guess not, but I wish it did. Out of respect for Michael, the magical performer, from a friend.

I think you have hit the nail on the head and you have clarified for many people here WHY Michael was as private as he was. Michael was human first...before he was the KOP,,,but,,as you say..HE KNEW how much responsibility that image was to uphold and what it could mean if it was torn down, "sigh",,,,,,I miss him.

:bugeyed...really?? This is coming from...nevermind. If his last name was Jackson, as in Frank Jackson...I wonder.
lmao try harder next time. I don't actually give ish about Frank Cascio nor do I downplay the bullshyte he's pulled with this book, go back to conspiracy.

lmao try harder next time. I don't actually give ish about Frank Cascio nor do I downplay the bullshyte he's pulled with this book, go back to conspiracy.

I feel the same way... i don't give a rat @$$ about him or his family. I don't hate nor do i like them.... my issues are with him are all rooted in his backstabbing ways.

I'm gonna give Frank at least 1 or 2 more chances. Am I upset at some of the info coming from his book recently? Yes, very very much but I'll give him the benefit of doubt until I'll read the WHOLE book in context and then I'll judge. The book comes out in 2 days so I'm gonna buy it this week.

I pretty much agree with Debbie (creator of the ROTD website):
Deborah Campise Kunesh Laura and others, I think the thing we have to do here is to actually wait for Frank's book to come out and to read it in context. You have to remember that the media spins details and what you have read in the review of the book is surely made to read the way the media wants you to and also to draw attention to the things they want to focus on. I am guessing that there are funny, wonderful stories in the book too. The things published in the articles you are seeing are, to my knowledge, examples of the media getting a pre-order copy of the book and pulling quotes out of context for their story ? I think we are judging before we see the finished product and can see it all in context. ?

Bumper the post about Michael, Frank, and Jesus--You have a brilliant mind!!!!! Thank yiou.

Arnold W. Klein
Michael was dependent on Propofol since the 80's and did not marry Lisa Marie to please the Arabs. You have millions off Michael already is that not enough Cascio?

For once i agree with Klein.

Ivy, THANK YOU! I (finally!) understand why you are taking this position. I really appreciate your explaining, because it actually hasn't been very comprehensible to me, until now. (I just hope you can understand my position now, too?) I hope everyone who has contributed to this very long thread, will take the time to read this, and understand? It's IMPORTANT to me. Because Ivy has shared something so personal, I will share my "story," as well. . . . and it's highly personal! There is a back-story to my sentiments, and I'll tell it, now.

I do believe that it's important to evaluate fairly -- anyone. To me, the PRIMARY problem is the statement Frank made, ("situational addict") on national tv, at the exact time that the jury was in deliberations. (human-nature being what it is, it's entirely possible that some jurors did, in fact, switch on the tv at that time). I understand that there may be a lot of positive content in the book. But that ONE statement finished it for me, and I think for a lot of people here. Personally, I do NOT hate Frank. I don't know him. He's not even on my radar, particularly. But, I, and many of us have been so sensitized to negativity about Michael, and are so incredibly tired of him being maligned, betrayed, and. . shit upon, that for me (and so many) that ONE statement was enough to turn us away from the book. (I don't really care about the "music fiasco." Water under the bridge. That isn't part of my stance for not buying the book, at all.)

To continue. . . .Michael has a history of being BETRAYED. By Bashir (the worst of them all), by Schmuley Boteach, and so many others, AND, by Conrad Murray. To say "situational addict" at that exact time, actually WAS a deal-breaker for the reading the rest of the book. Damage was done, and that's really enough -- for, apparently, MOST of us. We have no allegiance to Frank (why would we?), but to Michael.

So here's MY story. . . .I've been fighting for justice for Michael. . . since 2004. I'm a writer, and I put myself OUT there in a very public way, including not only my writing, but radio and tv interviews on behalf of justice for Michael, and in doing that, I took upon a certain risk. (you have NO idea!)

In 2004/5, I had a literary agent who was trying to market a novel I'd written (fiction, nothing to do with Michael). This manuscript won a major award in my state. But then, my agent found out that I was writing articles (online, alternative news site) about Michael's trial (balanced, positive articles), and she basically blew a fuse! She said, "This could make "us" RICH! You must do a BOOK about Michael Jackson, and the trial." And, I COULD have. But then she said, "But, of course for this to sell, it has to include a lot of DIRT on Michael Jackson." I said, "NO." She pressured me, and kept pressuring me. She basically backed off marketing my novel. It went on and on, and I FIRED her! I must be just about the first (only?) writer to have fired a literary agent! Those are SO hard to get. I shot myself in the foot, financially. My life might have turned out differently, if I'd not fired her, but I did have a bottom-line. I simply REFUSED to write ONE. NEGATIVE. WORD. about Michael. And, I never have, and I cannot support those "other" writers, who do. I simply can't. . . .

So I take this book from Frank a bit personally. I took a TREMENDOUS financial hit, but my integrity is fully and forever intact. I think Frank came under the same pressure that I did, and it can be seductive, and I think he crumbled. But, I truly love Michael, and could not write ANYTHING that could make its way to major media, could be misconstrued, or could have HURT him. And, I think Frank did hurt him.

Not sure if anyone cares, about my personal story? but my novel -- same one - - is finally being published. Publish-on-Demand, Lulu press, bypassing agents, publishing conglomerates, and advertising agencies. I do hope some people will want to read it? Hopefully? I think it's a very good book. I do hope people understand what I'm saying, here? (and yeah, "buy my book," which should be online next week. Has nothing to do with Michael. It's just very, very good fiction -- even though I did have to fire my agent.)

Yeah. I said "no," and Frank said "yes," about dirt on Michael. Not sure what else I could say, to explain?

And what makes him qualified to judge Frank? I think that's laughable.

I was just about to say the exact thing :)

so let's say it's good that Klein corrects the marriage stuff but honestly just last week he went on to 4 shows and said Michael was absolutely addicted to Propofol , questioned Prince's paternity and he with Jason created Michael is gay stuff. So Klein is like the last person to be given any credibility IMO.

oh also he's been saying that he's writing a book about Michael for months

Back