Frank DiLeo Speaks about AEG shows and the Day MJ Died

Frank Dileo is an AEG guy so I'm going to follow the advice here and take what he says with a grain of salt---including the prescription drug thing. Honestly, you hardcore Jackson fans should know better when the truth is staring you in the face. Jackson had an addiction to pills. How serious? Dunno. He and God know that. But he had one. Sorry. As for AEG, they didn't care about him and worked him to death and put that fool Murray with him as his "doctor". A recipe for tragedy.

People forget that Frank was knee deep in the AGE mess.

yep....he'll sign for all the jacksons. regardless if they employed him or not. loser

In all fairness, we never saw any proof of that or have yet to see the proof. The alleged incriminating document never accompanied the lawsuit when AGE filed it.

Having said that, I have to admit I have some reservations about a couple of things Frank has offered in this interview. Hopefully, more information and/or facts will emerged to clear up some things.

Btw... Chernoff, Murray's attorney has now confirmed that Murray had yet to be paid by AEG or anyone. So if the payment was advanced (according to Frank) where did that money go? How was that money released if Michael hadn't signed the contract which would have officially put Murray on the payroll? Maybe he simply meant the money was accounted for as part of the budget but it's hard to tell if that's what he meant or did he really mean a check was cut for Murray...a check that never made it to Murray.

"Neither Jackson nor AEG Live, the promoter for the London concerts, paid Murray for the two months the doctor worked for the pop star, according to Chernoff"

Source

That's just one of a few questions I wish he wasn't ambiguous about which I believe could be very important as far as motives and whatnot.

Most of you have already point out my feelings, that frank is lying and there are way too many contradication running around here. Good point trish about frank forgetting to mention what marlon had said about michael complaining to frank the night before.

I don't know who or what to make of this but what I want to know is, how did michaels health assuming IF he wasN'T healthy, how did his health deteriorate SOOO quickly. Like in a matter of 1 month or in 3 months. I don't get that? If it was the propofol that killed him then it doesn't matter if you're healthier then an OX it can kill you. But my thing is how and why did he deteriorate so fast if what the fans said is true and how did no one notice it and just ignored his cries for help. Such as frank did that last rehearsal night.

what in the world was murry doing for michael besides the nightly dip treatments? My Goodness, mike shouldn't have had to call that nurse when murry was coming over every day just about. Ugh! It clear nobody cared a rats behind about michael.

Also did you guys pick up on the magician who said michael look or was FANTASTIC. He stated that michael was wearing WHITE PANTS and a WHITE SHIRT. This is the same night that one of the fans stated michael looked skeleton skinny. SO how did the magician miss that. Now i'm wondering was it DARK a lot of the times during rehearsals??? Maybe thats why they missed it. IDK!

The magician was not right...Michael was not wearing white the last day..I'll post a pic of what he was wearing soon...All these AEG people....bleah...

I have never had any reason not to trust Frank or his loyalty to Michael _
The reason pepole use to fault him are trivial and based on rumors and
assumptions with no facts to back them up

I find it strange that people will use info from unknown sources and people
of questionable character and disregarding anything else said by people who
were actually closeto Michael _ or people that have anything postitive to
say about Michael _ such as his health or state of mind _ anyone who says
Michael appeared healty or in good spirits is written off as a liar

This is what Im hearing based on peoples comments and im very disturb by it :(
Michael was a has been _he could no longer perform or work his magic - he was sickly
he was a drug addict_ no longer had control over his facilties _ he was a shell of a man
and let those in charge be his masters - The King of POP was dead long before he could
even bring us TII .. He was delusional living in a fantasy world for ever thinking he could
pull this off .. and bring us the greatetst show on earth ..

anyone who was close Michael who says different is lying or they are owned by AEG

Ill never fall into that trap or belive that.
That is not going to be the ending Legacy of Michael Jackson.

Qbee, it's not a either or...Michael could have still delivered his magic, he was still the King, the shows would have indeed been magic because he gave everything, all of himself...he would work so hard (so many hours per day) because he WAS looking forward to making us happy...BUT that does not negate the fact he was not physically fit..he was human, not GOD..

^ well said... the truth of the matter is some people work just too hard and don't listen to their body.

As for Frank... wasn't he the spin doctor behind such great MJ myths such as the Oxygen Chamber... and the Elephant Man Bones? with the whole emphasis on bad news is better than no news?

um......the dr. wasn't paid. he tried to collect from aeg AFTER he killed mj and they toldhim oh well cuz mj hadn't officially signed the contract yet so they didn'thave to pay him.

I gotta stop reading all these interviews and news about Michael's partnership with so and so and who he hired and what happened on the day that he passed away etc. Too many conflicting results, too many scumbags trying to get money out of his death. My head is spinning round and round and I can't take it anymore.

But yet, I still want to read em? WHY?!?

^ I guess you're like me I'm sick of reading them too but I keep reading.. and I think it just boils down to the simple fact that for just ONCE I would like the damn truth instead of all this hot potato, finger pointing B.S

I agree with you. I think Frank was a good guy also. I just dont think he was a crook, I feel he had MJ's best interest at heart * if he was with him then maybe some of the past wouldve been different

I'm afraid if anyone is looking for the truth to come out of Frank's mouth, you aint gonna see it.

^ This.

Actually you don't have to have heart disease to have a heart attack, it can happen bc if a trombus or an embolus ( which is respectively a clot or a piece of fat deposited in the arteries in case of atherosclerosis) that gets disloged from wherever it was and gets stuck in the heart vessels. That's not what he had but I'm just saying it can happen, that's why seemingly healthy ppl have heart attacks without even knowing there's anything wrong with them.

And about the second part of your post, I don't believe it but even if it were true, would he take more drugs if he was trying to get off them in the first place? Doesn't make sense.

Thank you for explaining what coronary heart disease is.

As for the other stuff. Michael was taking many stuff. I am not sure what he was taking if anything when he died. However, he could have been taking METHADONE which causes withdrawl symptoms including insomnia. METHADONE is to wean people off narcotics such as Morphine and demorol. He could have still been taking Xanax and other stuff for other psych issues. I was just speculating.

I am just about through talking about a conspiracy. The facts tell me that Murray messed up plain and simple. In the end MJ's physical condition did not impact his cause of death or because he was working too hard. It was just reckless behavior on his and Murray's that led to his untimely death. For anyone to suggest MICHAEL JACKSON was being controlled or whatever obviously doesn't know Michael as well as they think. He was a shrewd business..not a puppet. I think AEG, Dileo, and Murray would have benefit if MJ was in London today.

about the 50 shows

when frank says 3 lawyers "explained to MJ what his obligations were".. this sounds like they explained AFTER the contract had been agreed upon, when theres no WAY OUT! thats not someone giving someone prior warning about what they are entering into.. thats dictating orders

Then this would fit in with what Louis Farrakhan said about somebody telling him Michael wanted him to talk with him about the contract he was in. Oh my God, this is sounding like he was under some kind of Mafia contract. Michael must have realized he was stuck.

Agree, he is lying. He is AEG. Michael complained several times to my friends (close fans) and he was not feeling well at several rehearsals. One day Kenny was tweeting about rehearsals but Michael never left the house...he was not feeling well..Remember also the chef said tonigh Michael told her "they are killing me" referring to the grueling rehearsal schedule.. "you need to take care of me, feed me"... also did you notice when asked if he looked ok she avoided to say yes...she only said in April, yes..but then she was fired and rehired in June...she couldnt say the same for June....

This makes me so angry. So sooo angry. I keep seeing that white sheet on that gurney. Ahh.

mafia and dileo? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

frank knows and many others know that the truth is NOT in him. beleive what u want

Thanks for posting.

Sure is a lot of contradictory stories about his health before he died, it really is about who you believe.

Miko Brando who was with him hours before he died says he was fine.

http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/...and-dancing039-hours-before-death46/7131.html

Miko Brando has spoken out saying Michael Jackson was 'singing and dancing' just hours before his death. Miko - son of actor Marlon Brando - told Larry King he was with the King Of Pop in the early hours of Thursday before he died and was with Jackson's children later, after they had been told their father was dead.

Brando had gone with Jackson to Los Angeles arena The Staples Centre where Jackson had rehearsed on Wednesday night. He said Jackson worked into the early hours of Thursday morning preparing for his upcoming shows. Brando said: "We were at Staples Center rehearsing until about midnight or 12:30 that night. "He was fine, he was dancing, he was singing. He was looking over some technical stuff, some videos that he was preparing to do for the flat screen and behind the stage. "I saw him eating. He was eating and he was drinking some orange juice. He had some hot tea. He looked fine." Brando added Jackson was in a good mood and wasn't pale or looking tired. Brando was a close friend and longtime employee of Jackson. The pop icon was also his best man and godfather to his daughter. Brando said after pop star's death he spent the evening with Jackson's children Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., known as Prince Michael, 12, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11, and Prince Michael II, 7. Brando said: "They're devastated." Asked if they understood what had happened to Jackson, Brando said: "I don't think so. I don't think it's hit them yet."

Last edited:
Well, I am probably going to get shot down for this but;

There are very many people close to MJ - family, friends, employees, etc. - who say that Mike was in good physical health and looking forward to the concerts and, from the video & pictures I had seen recently, I am going to go along with this idea.

In any case, I am certainly going to have to take it over things like "he spoke to friends of mine" etc. Sorry!

I have read hundreds of posts on here recently, most from people who have very little 'real' knowledge of the facts (like me), and some of these posts are claiming things that I thought I would only ever read in the most scummy tabloids! Some of you need to calm down and get a grip - at least until we know some 'facts'.

For what it's worth (which is probably not a lot), I think FD was a good friend of Mikes. I can only base that on what I have seen and heard from him and Mike for the last 30 years. Mike turned to Frank in his times of real need, so I think some of you should have a little more respect Frank. But if you can not bring yourselves to do that (maybe because some of you are so obsessed with blaming everybody and his dog), have some respect for Michaels choice in him as a friend.

Finally, I do believe that Michael didn't have to die, and that something seriously went wrong with his medication. That may mean that one or two people will be held responsible for his untimely, tragic, death. But I, for one, will not turn on everybody who ever knew and loved Mike just to let out my anger and frustration. I don't believe MJ would have done that. I don't believe MJ would want his fans to do that.

Some of you need to take a long hard look at that ' Man in the mirror' and ask yourself, do you like what you see at the moment?
Thank you DEANO!
WELL SAID!

IT was never stated he had a heart attack EVER
so Im not sure why you are so shocked

The coroner report was cardiac arrest _ from unknown causes
they were waiting for toxolgy reports to come back to see what
was in MJ system that may have caused cardiac arrest ...

Fans need to realise
cardiac arrest is NOT a Heart attack
ones heart can be in excellent health and they can have cardiac arrest

Michael could be very healthy and die from cardiac arrest
cardiac arrest is _the result of lack of oxygen to the brain
becuase one stops breathing .. They have to find out what
caused that ..

I belive he was physically healthy - maybe a bit under weight

I believe he suffered from stress and anxiety which cause insomnia
and he resorted to unconventional ways (diprivan) to treat that _

The Dr should have refused that treatment being he was the physician
what is even more disturbing is He didnt even have proper equiptment
to monitor MJ or revive him if any thing went wrong _
Completely in tune with you Qbee!
Thanks!

I have never had any reason not to trust Frank or his loyalty to Michael _
The reason pepole use to fault him are trivial and based on rumors and
assumptions with no facts to back them up

I find it strange that people will use info from unknown sources and people
of questionable character and disregarding anything else said by people who
were actually closeto Michael _ or people that have anything postitive to
say about Michael _ such as his health or state of mind _ anyone who says
Michael appeared healty or in good spirits is written off as a liar

This is what Im hearing based on peoples comments and im very disturb by it :(
Michael was a has been _he could no longer perform or work his magic - he was sickly
he was a drug addict_ no longer had control over his facilties _ he was a shell of a man
and let those in charge be his masters - The King of POP was dead long before he could
even bring us TII .. He was delusional living in a fantasy world for ever thinking he could
pull this off .. and bring us the greatetst show on earth ..

anyone who was close Michael who says different is lying or they are owned by AEG

Ill never fall into that trap or belive that.
That is not going to be the ending Legacy of Michael Jackson.
Thank you, Thank you Qbee!
This is scary the way that some fans are writing Michael off!

yawn and it's equally as scary as fans supportingthose who hurt mj
Soso I think it is honest to say that you do not know that and I don't know it either.
So why not wait to have concrete facts and not only speculations before we start accusing people.
I think it is just FAIR!
But you are entitled to your opinion of course!

I didn't say Frank Dileo is mob-connected, I don't know. But let's not pretend the entertainment industry does not have a history of organzied crime involvement. All I'm saying is one hypothesis is that Murray was coerced into doing something to Michael and the bad feelings Michael expressed to people at the end sounds like he was feeling pressured and possibly scared.

Well it's easy... when ppl turn me into someone not knowing anymore when they do talk the truth and when they do lie... I simply do not believe them anymore whatever they say.
DiLeo is clearly one of these ppl.

Well, I am probably going to get shot down for this but;

There are very many people close to MJ - family, friends, employees, etc. - who say that Mike was in good physical health and looking forward to the concerts and, from the video & pictures I had seen recently, I am going to go along with this idea.

In any case, I am certainly going to have to take it over things like "he spoke to friends of mine" etc. Sorry!

I have read hundreds of posts on here recently, most from people who have very little 'real' knowledge of the facts (like me), and some of these posts are claiming things that I thought I would only ever read in the most scummy tabloids! Some of you need to calm down and get a grip - at least until we know some 'facts'.

For what it's worth (which is probably not a lot), I think FD was a good friend of Mikes. I can only base that on what I have seen and heard from him and Mike for the last 30 years. Mike turned to Frank in his times of real need, so I think some of you should have a little more respect Frank. But if you can not bring yourselves to do that (maybe because some of you are so obsessed with blaming everybody and his dog), have some respect for Michaels choice in him as a friend.

Finally, I do believe that Michael didn't have to die, and that something seriously went wrong with his medication. That may mean that one or two people will be held responsible for his untimely, tragic, death. But I, for one, will not turn on everybody who ever knew and loved Mike just to let out my anger and frustration. I don't believe MJ would have done that. I don't believe MJ would want his fans to do that.

Some of you need to take a long hard look at that ' Man in the mirror' and ask yourself, do you like what you see at the moment?

Very well said.

Soso I think it is honest to say that you do not know that and I don't know it either.
So why not wait to have concrete facts and not only speculations before we start accusing people.
I think it is just FAIR!
But you are entitled to your opinion of course!
i never said who i thought was hurting mj.

and i don't think if fans knew what frank was doing in the background the last few months of mj's life, they would be supporting him right now.

i'd hate to think that frank's a bad guy cuz he's been in mj's life for a long damn time but hmmmmmm. i guess i'll bite my tongue and see what eventually comes out and then everyone can make their own decisions.

and goldieee i was just playin! :tease:

Back