Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Michael"

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

Refreshing to have this nice friendly thread where people are just enjoying the music :)
Totally agree! :yes:

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

OMG
A dream comes true
"Behind the mask" by michael jackson will release!
i nearly started crying :O why this never has been released???

one of my favourite songs already :D and i just listened to 30seconds!!

also hollywood tonight is good :)

Now i dont care any more about this cascio songs :D
They sound strange but they are good songs and I am very sure this has to be michael, just changed his voice badly :/

the album is available for download for UK residents

Very happy with the track i was waiting for except another day. They have destroyed an epic track here, and took it completly away from how Michael obviously wanted it, what a nightmare. That would have been the best track on the album, now it's probably far from. 2 track will probably save this album, hollywood tonight, and behind the mask.

Sorry, I have to say this again. Behind The Mask is amazing. Goosebumps. The music and vocals are fantastic. This is probably my stand out track on the album so far.

omg, I love Best of Joy.

The way he sings "That chance again, babe..." towards the end of the HT snippet...man, that's pure Michael!!! Brings a smile to my face.

But anyway, this isn't the place to discuss this, I'm just pointing out that if Hollywood Tonight had that "Cascio" label, a lot of you would have called it fake because of the different singing style.
This is a completely baseless assumption. It's a different singing style, but it's nothing like the Cascio tracks and if it was, I assure you, it wouldn't change much.

I cannot freakin' WAIT to shove that gently into the CD player of my car with slightly shaking fingers and blasting if as loud as possible without attracting some cop to pull me over because of excessive celebration while driving!!

Good man, I am so excited about this album. :punk::punk::rofl:

I think I will buy a bottle of Champagne on the night before the official US release and just down it out of sheer joy that MJ will take his place on the charts once more.

Christmas is coming early this year.

I'm so psyched just after clicking through each title, one by one. *dances*

There's definitely some getting used to about a few things, but overall I am just psyched and happy- about 'Michael' for Michael.

It sounds great! I preferred the sound of the old Another Day...maybe the new version will grow on me once I hear it in full. Either way I'm gonna support this album 100%!! :D Goodluck MJ!

Please, let's not bring negativity into this thread. This is a happy occasion!!! This album is far better than I ever thought! I really can't wait... It's too long to wait for me... At least one more week, depending if HMV will deliver early.

OMG
A dream comes true
"Behind the mask" by michael jackson will release!
i nearly started crying :O why this never has been released???

one of my favourite songs already :D and i just listened to 30seconds!!

few years ago, i would have give everything for this version!
it was one of my faves songs and i always wondered if there was a MJ version of it.

behind the mask is amaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzing !!!!!!!!!

It sounds great! I preferred the sound of the old Another Day...maybe the new version will grow on me once I hear it in full. Either way I'm gonna support this album 100%!! :D Goodluck MJ!

Yeah I much preferred the sound of the old snippet too, was heavier, now it's more funk. Maybe mix the snippet chorus into the new track lol

"The Way You Love Me" sounds like a new remix , i like more the original version from the "ultimate collection" box ! That version was much better , why they changed it... ?? :(

am i the only one who likes the newer version of another day more? :D Michael screams his heart out

cant wait to here some of these songs like monster and HT banging at the nightclub i work at

Ok I didn't think I should make a new topic just for this so I'll say it here:
When "MICHAEL" becomes #1, MJ will be the only artist with number 1 albums for 5 consecutive decades. This is why everyone must buy the album!

Monster is the f**king shit yo

Lol. "She's going Hollywoud, she's going Hollywoud Tonight" SO Michael. I don't know if that makes sense. Hhaha

More like: Hollywewd.

Translation:

That's a quote from Tristan. He thinks "Hollywood Tonight" would not be MJ.

Funny, he was so sure that the Cascio tracks would be fake, now he's even doubting MJ singing on "Hollywood Tonight".

Interesting development...
To clarify my opinion :

I think there are two singers on Hollywood tonight, Mj and an other singer.

Michael jackson sings on Best of Joy, yeah You have translated my french in the wrong way.

Waiting for hear the full lenght

---

I really think all the cascio tracks are fakes

Michael Michael you are with us and we adore you!
Long live the Emperor!

"The Way You Love Me" sounds like a new remix , i like more the original version from the "ultimate collection" box ! That version was much better , why they changed it... ?? :(

I actually like this new version. :cheeky:

Very happy with the track i was waiting for except another day. They have destroyed an epic track here, and took it completly away from how Michael obviously wanted it, what a nightmare. That would have been the best track on the album, now it's probably far from. 2 track will probably save this album, hollywood tonight, and behind the mask.

yeah,another day is no longer a mj track it's now a lenny track,love the leaked version,wished it had not been tampered with.
I adore behind the mask

What would make me really happy is if they released the original Mix of another day in some way, as a bonus track or something. Thats what they have to do really if they release it as a single, include the original mix, that would help it's sales alot with fans.

few years ago, i would have give everything for this version!
it was one of my faves songs and i always wondered if there was a MJ version of it.

haha
me too!!!

exactly same situation here :D

man its unbelievable, i would buy a MJ album just with this song on it :D:cheers:

the album is available for download for UK residents

hey hey so who's from UK?

Hollywood tonight anybody?

^ That's right. If MICHAEL goes #1.... it will give Michael Jackson #1 albums in the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's, and 2010's. Fifty years of success on Billboard 200. Amazing feat. Let's make this record #1!

Back