Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Michael"

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

that snippet of The Way You Love Me sounds same to me as on the ultimate collection like... Best Of Joy sounds interesting ,cant wait to hear all album,probably will be laked very shortly...
I was just j/k guys :p
It is Michael but he does sound a bit different it's good though. I like it :)

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

Cannot wait for this album to be released! 'Behind the Mask' and '(I Can't Make It) Another Day' is my top favourite songs on this album, from what I've heared.

OMG... I just got even more excited about this album if that can be possible!!!!!! FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!1

hhahahahahahahaha god i need to hear this in full, another day aswell, tht to me has to be played full fucking blast! lol

This album is better then I thought it would be now that I've heard the material. I'm so excited to have this in my hands and blast in my car stereo.

FECK yes!! :wild: :punk:

OMG! Hollywood Tonite, is NOT Michael!

You must be joking. If you're serious then you're definately on your own with that one man.

Hollywood Tonight is 100% Michael and I love the sound of it.

Translation:

That's a quote from Tristan. He thinks "Hollywood Tonight" would not be MJ.

Funny, he was so sure that the Cascio tracks would be fake, now he's even doubting MJ singing on "Hollywood Tonight".

Interesting development...

................:D

Correct, "Hollywood Tonight" is his most recent work (on the compilation "Michael").

My favourites 1-10

1. Behind The Mask
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Another Day
4. Monster
5. Hold My Hand
6. Breaking News
7. Best Of Joy
8. Much Too Soon
9. The Way You Love Me
10. Keep Your Head Up

now i definitaly can't wait for the 13th!!!! Getting together with my cus to listen to the album all day!! =D

Judging by these, the songs I'm looking forward to the most are (in no particular order):
(I Can't Make It) Another Day
Behind the Mask
Breaking News
Monster
Best of Joy
Hollywood Tonight

That's not to say I'm not fond of the other songs, because they all sound sensational, but I think I'll be listening to those ones the most.

Feels like Christmas morning right now, haven't felt like this since I was a little kid :)

OMG!

Hollywood Tonight is so freakin' funky! Behind The Mask has a brilliant jive to it. Best of Joy - Sweet song. So pumped for htis album now!

Another Day sounds a bit strange but it's still pretty darn awesome.

Monster is weird, totally different to the version that was leaked yesterday.

Totally pumped for this album now!

This album is better then I thought it would be now that I've heard the material. I'm so excited to have this in my hands and blast in my car stereo.

amen to tht brother

I think it does sound a little different- new vocals on there maybe? I'm not sure, I haven't studied it much yet..

yeah man we haven't heard whole song ,but i think and someone who heard it already said it hasnt much changed like...will see or hear soon or sooner than we think... hehe

With regards to Hollywood Tonight, I wasn't entirely sure of the vocals first time round. But it is MJ, there's just 'another' voice on some of the backing vocals, that's all.

So these are the tracks I'm going to enjoy:
Hold my hand (altough I heard it too many times)
Hollywood Tonight (Love it)
Another Day (loved the snippets, I'm not too sure about this version but still excited)
Behind the Mask (for me the best track on the album from what I've heard)
Much too Soon (Pure and simple, great closer)

Well I don't have to say what I think about Monster, Keep Your Head Up and Breaking news; that's obvious. The way you love has been overproduced way too much, I think the more simplier version on TUC is better.

I'm still not sure about Best of Joy. I liked the last seconds of the snippet, but the beginning doesn't work for me. Maybe I'll have to hear the full version first.

I really like Hollywood Tonight and also Keep Your Head Up, Best Of Joy sounded like something from a Jacksons album but I still like it

I REALLY like this album and it does NOT sound "dated" to me, instead it has a really great throwback feel to it. I'm even more exxcited to have this thing in my hands after hearing everything flow.

Best of Joy sounds amazing.

You know if Hollywood Tonight was a Cascio song, you'd all be saying it was fake.
Please stop trying to stir things up. This is not true.

Behind the mask is the best song I heard in a long long time.
AMAZING VOICE AND SOUND!!!!!!

Woww! Hollywood tonight sounds great! :woohoo:

i must cry :( Hollywood Tonight and Best Of Joy are so incredible this is our Michael and not Monster etc. :( I miss him so much

You know if Hollywood Tonight was a Cascio song, you'd all be saying it was fake..

Well thats just a assumption. Embrace the positivity in this thread, because we dont see much of it.

"Behind the Mask" sounds so Japanese, it's great. It sounds like video game boss music! I really can't wait to get this!!!!

Please stop trying to stir things up. This is not true.

I'm not trying to, It's my opinion. Anything with a "Cascio" label on it is automatically fake to a lot of fans. Breaking News is obviously not Michael on main vocals but Keep Your Head Up is so so clearly MJ. Maybe I'm hearing something different to the rest of you.

But anyway, this isn't the place to discuss this, I'm just pointing out that if Hollywood Tonight had that "Cascio" label, a lot of you would have called it fake because of the different singing style.

You know if Hollywood Tonight was a Cascio song, you'd all be saying it was fake. My favourite songs so far are Hold My Hand and Keep Your Head Up. Worst track is The Way You Love Me, it sounds so boring. I have not previously heard it on TUC.

Yes they would..which I guess prove the point. PERSUASION

Still playing the snippets...I gotta say, this album is sooooo much better then I thought it would be and the songs flow quite nicley. AAHHHHH I CAN NOT FREAKING WAIT to have this in my hands lol. (I know I sound like a broken record)

Back