Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Michael"

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

Wow, Monster sounds quite more polished, different instrumentation.

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

i love monster, wanna hear the final full cd version now

Best of Joy sounds better then expected :)

I agree his voice does sound a little different in ht. and we now it is him wich you can tell of course.

Refreshing to have this nice friendly thread where people are just enjoying the music :)

I like Hollywood tonight very very much

Much Too Soon and Another Day remain impressive. Hold my Hand is good but we've all heard it before a million times. Hollywood Tonight, The Way You Love Me, Best of Joy and Behind The Mask are disappointing from what I'm hearing in the snippets, but I'll reserve judgement for the full release. Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Breaking News are still... you know.

HT and BTM just made my day!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!

Still like much to soon the best :)

Best of Joy doesn't sound like the 70's to me (someone said it was) it's brand new :)
I love the Latin groove on Hollywood tonight lol

OMG! Hollywood Tonite, is NOT Michael!

lol..I love reactions like this! :punk:

hhahahahahahahaha god i need to hear this in full, another day aswell, tht to me has to be played full fucking blast! lol

This album is better then I thought it would be now that I've heard the material. I'm so excited to have this in my hands and blast in my car stereo.

that snippet of The Way You Love Me sounds same to me as on the ultimate collection like... Best Of Joy sounds interesting ,cant wait to hear all album,probably will be laked very shortly...

Thanks a lot:) "Behind the Mask" sounds great :wild:

you see when it comes to the real voice of MJ we're all happy
Altough this album will not have a sound Michael could have created. Like on some tracks like behind the mask. They reworked all the tracks I think

sooooooooooooooo happy cannot wait until it comes out :D

OMG! Hollywood Tonite, is NOT Michael!
Good grief. Will it never end?! :doh:

OMG!! so hard to resist....

that snippet of The Way You Love Me sounds same to me as on the ultimate collection like... Best Of Joy sounds interesting ,cant wait to hear all album,probably will be laked very shortly...

I think it does sound a little different- new vocals on there maybe? I'm not sure, I haven't studied it much yet..

Vlens;3111419 said:
i really hope nobody comes in and say's hollywood tonight is fake.

[QUOTE="Tristan]C'est horrible, j'ai l'impression que sur Hollywood Tonight et Best Of Joy ce n'est pas lui, ou pas complètement...

C'est un véritable cauchemar![/QUOTE]

Translation:
[QUOTE="Tristan]This is horrible. I've got the impression that on Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy it's not him, or not completely...

This is a true nightmare![/QUOTE]

That's a quote from Tristan. He thinks "Hollywood Tonight" would not be MJ.

Funny, he was so sure that the Cascio tracks would be fake, now he's even doubting MJ singing on "Hollywood Tonight".

Interesting development...

Wasn't feeling HT from the snippet, but wow Behind The Mask is ON!

Please please please any YouTube links ?

Hollywood is all Michael. it's got his recent vocals man :)

Best of Joy doesn't sound like the 70's to me (someone said it was) it's brand new :)

Apparently it was the last song Michael was working on before he passed, and had planned to close out TII with it.

Back