Getting to Know You!

Re: Getting to know you!

Indeed cool thread... :)

I don't think that I 'need' to introduce myself here as I've been here for awhile but I've been away and I'm back... I love reading this thread so its only 'natural' that I 'spill the beans' too as they say hey...

My name is Ann... though a lot of fans only know me by my nickname 'Daryll58 or -478' :tease:
I'm 38 and in June 39 :doh: I live in Bruges and 'officially' I live alone... Though I live 'happy' together with my 'perfect hubby' Daryll (My handmade MJ doll :wub:) and my 'almost real' son Mesereau William... He 'saved' me from a huge depression back in 2007 as my body can't make babies :mello:

Proffesionally, I cared for babies, toddlers and elderly people. I've worked in a gardencentre and I've worked as a receptionist in a trade union.
Right now, I'm home with a string of medical probs :smilerolleyes: I refuse to be treated as a plant or an idiot though...

I'm a writer but I prefer the name 'storyteller' as I love to bring escapism and awareness to my lovely readers... Creating is like 'breathing' for me and I love spending time with my 'spiritual' master :wub:

I love writing (of course silly :doh:) ,books and movies (horror, spiritual and medical stuff) , music (MJ :wub: though I enjoy Ne-yo and Akon too) shopping, spending time with friends and Michaeling :wub:

Oh, I love Michael since I was 10... I fell in love with him during "Beat it" :punk:I don't really have a 'fave era' but I missed his 'curls' lately Heehee :D and those 'gold pants' :tease:
I'm quite a sensitive person with a strong 6th sense... :cheeky:
I love our Christ'OF :wub: THE ULTIMATE MJ tribute artist! He really healed me 'emotionally' as when he walks around like MJ... he gives me a 2nd chance to care and protect Michael... That I miss every single moment... :(

Yep... that's me... I'm crazy about those smilies, can't you tell... :dancin:

Hello peeps!
My name is Charlotte, but for some strange reason I chose to go by the name Connie on this site. I'm 20 years old, and live in Norway (a country wich is not many miles away from the North Pole)

I've been registered on this site for two wicked years, but never really been writing anything on the forum, so I think it's about time :)

I became a fan of MJ 10 years ago, and I still can't believe the fact that he's gone. I remember the day he died so clearly. I was at work, and read the newspaper like any other day. As I looked on the front page, the headlines said that MJ had died last night. I refused to believe it, and called other fans in Norway, and they confirmed it was true. My whole world fell apart... it was a very sad moment, and I just started to cry. I was supposed to be on one of his concerts, my first time ever seing him live, my biggest dream of all time, and then that... took me some time to except it, but it's all good now. :)

Iookin' forward to get to know you !
Cioa!

Hello to the MJJC community. I'm a member in other MJ forums so I thought i would check this place out. My name is Lori, i will be 52 in April. I'm about 8 months younger than Michael. Although i have admired him since he was a kid just starting out and followed his carrer I have to admit I didn;t become a dedicated fan until after his passing. I am from San Francisco, California (northern part of the state) i'm too far away from Los angeles to go there on a regular basis, i don;t drive and don;t have a budget to stay at accommodations but i hope to go someday. I;m probably five (?) hours from Neverland but a car is needed to get there and would also need a find a place to stay. I;m hoping to find more fans in my area of Northern California particulary in either the Sacramento and or San Francisco area. anyway I plan on talking with some of you in the future. i have made many good friends from arroound the world on some of the MJ forums and hope to make some friends here as well.

Hi everyone :) I made a thread but I don't know where it went.. I probably should've just posted here anyway! :p

Anyway, I'm Sonya, 19 turning 20 this year :/ and I'm from Toronto, Ontario! I grew up listening to MJ because my mom was a HUGE fan as a teen (I mean Jheri curl, single glove, imitation jackets, the whole lot haha) but that died down as she got older. She's still a fan though! I guess I'd say that I actively became a fan a month ago. It all started with Who's Lovin' You haha. I just kept playing it on repeat and then I started listening to MJ's solo stuff.

My housemates are going to kill me one of these days because I'm always blasting his music :p

I hope to get to know you all better! I already love this forum :)

Here are few pics from my home town. I hope you will agree with me that it is a pretty place ! :)
imagescaodad8l.jpg

imagescacc9k9m.jpg

images1kir.jpg

Since there isn't a Skype thread. I should post it here instead.
Add me on Skype, my name is Suzan2k there.
Just tell who you are, and you should be around 12-19 :)

Indeed cool thread... :)

I don't think that I 'need' to introduce myself here as I've been here for awhile but I've been away and I'm back... I love reading this thread so its only 'natural' that I 'spill the beans' too as they say hey...

My name is Ann... though a lot of fans only know me by my nickname 'Daryll58 or -478' :tease:
I'm 38 and in June 39 :doh: I live in Bruges and 'officially' I live alone... Though I live 'happy' together with my 'perfect hubby' Daryll (My handmade MJ doll :wub:) and my 'almost real' son Mesereau William... He 'saved' me from a huge depression back in 2007 as my body can't make babies :mello:

Proffesionally, I cared for babies, toddlers and elderly people. I've worked in a gardencentre and I've worked as a receptionist in a trade union.
Right now, I'm home with a string of medical probs :smilerolleyes: I refuse to be treated as a plant or an idiot though...

I'm a writer but I prefer the name 'storyteller' as I love to bring escapism and awareness to my lovely readers... Creating is like 'breathing' for me and I love spending time with my 'spiritual' master :wub:

I love writing (of course silly :doh:) ,books and movies (horror, spiritual and medical stuff) , music (MJ :wub: though I enjoy Ne-yo and Akon too) shopping, spending time with friends and Michaeling :wub:

Oh, I love Michael since I was 10... I fell in love with him during "Beat it" :punk:I don't really have a 'fave era' but I missed his 'curls' lately Heehee :D and those 'gold pants' :tease:
I'm quite a sensitive person with a strong 6th sense... :cheeky:
I love our Christ'OF :wub: THE ULTIMATE MJ tribute artist! He really healed me 'emotionally' as when he walks around like MJ... he gives me a 2nd chance to care and protect Michael... That I miss every single moment... :(

Yep... that's me... I'm crazy about those smilies, can't you tell... :dancin:

I had to react when I read that you love Christof! Last year we watched teh show where he just was the ultimate MJ from the beginning and eventually won the contest. We went to his live show "My name is Michael" and had a blast of a time! Unfortunately he isn't here a lot, which is in Netherlands, but I hope he will be here soon again. I'd love to add some smileys, only haven't found them yet (not activated or so?). I'm a newbie...

Hey,

I'm Martyn from the Derby, UK. I'm 17 years old and currently studying A-Levels at college.

I've been a Michael Jackson fan since around 12 years old (2005). Going by the date, I'm guessing you know which event suddenly brought him to my attention, and therefore his music to my attention.

My other interests include Paramore, Football (Man United!!), Formula One, Cricket and .. well, most sport really.

Anyways, that's about it really, nice to meet you all. :)

My name is Davis R. Maho. I am Native American from both the Hopi and Navajo tribes. I live in The United States, in the state of Arizona. I am very proud of who I am and am deeply inspired by my culture as well as pop culture especially Michael, Madonna, Axl Rose, and Sebastian Bach. I have 4 sisters named, from oldest to youngest: Lisa, Shannon, Robyn, Ashleigh and myself. I am the youngest of the family. I have 5 nieces: Stellane, Megan, Aahliyah, Kayden, And Quana. 5 nephews: Brayden, Autry, Ladainian, Jaidian, and Nevon. I have a godson, Devaugn, who I am destined to raise as if he were my own.am also an artist and I paint using acrylic paint. I am very proud of my family and friends. Also I feel I must express without hesitition only because I been feeling very good about myself lately, I am a bi-sexual young man. Though I feel good, I am closeted from my immediate family only shedding light on close friends of mine. Be that as it may, I am confortable sharing this with everyone. Thanks for having me here at MJJC. I moved due to the closure at MJNO.

Hey guys,
my name is Miri and I'm from Munich, Germany. I'm 30 and have been a Michael fan since almost 20 years now.
I've been a member of MJJC since quite some time and I always enjoyed it here. I've been online nearly ever day I was registered but I was mostly just a silent reader. I decided to become a little more active now so I hope I can join all you regular posters! :)
Hm, what else can I tell you about me? I've been working in the music business for a few years but now I'm back to university studying to become a teacher. This whole music business is shiny on the ouside but from the inside it tends to be rather superficial, exploiting and dishonest. So I rather wanted to make a new start and am looking forward now to teaching kids the best I can - I think that's a good way to live and pass on Michael's ideals.
I was lucky to have seen Michael several times. My first time was in Prague, the opening show for the HIstory Tour, then several more HIStory shows and other events in Germany and London, also been to the trial in 2005 twice. I will cherish the moments I was close to him forever!
Anyway, if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Hello my fellow MJ lover!!!!,
My name is Christine, I have been a fan of Michael's most of my life, I LOVE the man!!! I was born and raised in Montgomery,Al, where I still reside. For those who don't know, Montgomery is a small city in the South. I am an American, not that it matters, but thought it would help those who may wonder where Alabama is...I love to read, sing, dance, and sleep lol. I'm looking forward to meeting and speaking with you all, and I want to send a special thanks to StacyJ for ALL of her help in assisting me with registering for this wonderful forum. Once again Stacy, thank you very much! :)

Hey everyone. I'm sort of new here, registered ages ago, but haven't posted much. Just checking I can still actually post. I have a notification and it says I don't have sufficient privileges to read it. What's that all about then?

Well, I'm starting to write here too. I'm from Spain, so sorry for my english.
I love music, and i'm so happy to be here with all of you. I like to swim, and the mountains and green fields.
I love dance too, but i'm very bad dancing....

I hope have very happy moment here, it seems very fine.

Hello everybody :)

I'm Annie and I'm 14 years old [the youngest on MJJC? xD] I'm Michael's fan since the age of five... When my cousin bought herself his CD and showed it to me. i was like wooow and my love for him lasts till today. All my life I live in Warsaw, Poland, so I'm sorry for my English ;) I love singing, dancing, playing in school plays... My favorite subjects are chemistry, english, music... and more. I've never been able to see Michael live in concert, which I really regret... Huh, what else can I say about me... i don't know, but don't be afraid to ask whatever you want ;)
Wanna be friends? i won't bite u! :D

Annie

My name is Tracy and I've been in love with Michael since 1983. I'm originally from Indiana but have called Florida my home for the past 30 years. I grew up with Michael's music in my life and have had the extreme pleasure of introducing my two sons to his musical genius and perfect dance. I hope, someday, to write and publish a balanced, fair, serious biography about our sweet Michael. But for now....off to the threads!

I'm Sue and just can't get enough of Michael. I started listening to his music 20 years ago and definitely, absolutely fell in love with him in 1995 while watching the MTV MVA.
English isn't my native language either, so... if you don't get what I'm trying to say, just ask :) .
Looking forward to get to know many of you
Sue

Wow great topic! And miri im jealous! Im Inge from the netherlands, im a michael fan for 12 years now. I was 13 i believe when i heared him first, because my parents arent a fan, so i had to hear him on tv. I then followed him on the trial and was up reading everynight then what was happening, because its across the world. I always felt far away from him, and now since his death i know im not going to see him live ever. Thats hard sometimes. I was here back in 2005 but it was to hard and i went back here after his death. And feel a little closer so.. I love animals i have a dog and oh im 25.
x

HEy im joslyn im a 18 be 19 in october. i gradute in 3 weeks from high school and college in the fall i knew bout this forum since 2009 but i decided to join this year. i been a MJ fan since i was 3. but my mom was annopyed so i just stop for her sake. my mom still think im goin through phase and it will end. but after 15 years still not a phase.

Hi, I'm Stein, I'm from Norway and I'm 27 years old.

I became an MJ fan late in 2001, around the time "Invincible" was released, and the first two MJ albums I bought were "Invincible" and the just released "Greatest Hits - HIStory" compilation. Soon after that, I bought the other Sony solo albums from "Off the Wall" to "Blood on the Dance Floor" and a couple of VHS tapes. Since then I've been a big MJ fan. :)

Hello MJ Fans,

I'm Martijn, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 21 years old.
I'm male & I heard we are outnumbered:D hahaha
So for all the ladies :flowers:

Anyway, I came in touch with Michael's music when I was 7 years old during a vacation in Germany.
but I became a real fan in 2001, me & my family had a 6weeks during vacation in the U.S.A.
and as a surprise we went to Madison Square (and I realised on June 25th (I already had bought tickets for TII), that I was at his last big performance.
Since then I'm a huge fan, not only for his music,videoclips, dance but also for the kind, gentle and big hearted man he was.

I've also my own blog, where I upload my wallpapers & post Michael related trivia
http://mjtkop-nytram.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to get to know many of you.

Much L.O.V.E.

Last edited:

hi i go by the name queenrose but im changing that...I think...anyway i was here back in 05 when it was just MJJ Forum...then i left after the change. I live in california. I wanted to join this forum because i want to be an extention of the family.

I do know a few of MJ's staff and I am willing to help out wherever I can if you have any questions. If i can answer them I will. A lot of us would like to know what he was like and I had the opportunity to find out how truly special he is and i dont put the present tense in by accident.

Some things I dont know but there are things that I am sure people would like to know that would never know unless they ask someone who does know.

I hope I'm able to make new e friends here LOL!

'Sup? My name's Hasan, and I'm a big MJ fan. Everyone in my family loves his music, and I've been a fan since god knows how long.
And besides that, I like playing video games and watching cartoons. (Which shows that I'm pretty young. Still a teenager, though. :p)

Hey My name is Khadijah , I'm 16(and a half lol), I've loved MJ for as long as I can remember, I'm from San Francisco, CA , but I currently stay in Reno (let me know if your in the area!!!) I love 2 listen 2 music, draw , paint, collect MJ stuff,

I hope to meet some really cool ppl here - L.O.V.E

Hi MJ fans. I'm Rachel and I live in the UK. I've been a fan since July 2009. I like drawing, reading and I'm also interested in Psychology. I am quite a shy person but this forum seems like fun so I'm gonna start posting more often.

Back