Got Pets??

This is OC. I estimate his age to be between 2 and 3 years old. He was an abandoned outdoor stray until I took him in the summer of 2008. He was very skinny (about 5 lbs), ripped up from another outdoor cat, and just a total mess. After some TLC, he's come a long way. He's now 11 lbs and huge. I have photos from when he was messed up, but I will not post those.

0610091849.jpg

pet14.jpg

This is my kitty cat, Natalie. She's 13, soon to be 14. She is such a little diva and such a ding dong.

Natalie1.jpg

Natalie2.jpg

This is my beagle/terrier mix, Cinnamon.

1012081547.jpg

DemonDog.jpg

This one cracks me up. She looks evil in this photo, but I snapped it in mid yawn.

I have 2 cats. But the first one is my baby

jenspic026.jpg

Her name is Tabby and she is 14 years old. Will be 15 on July 27th 2010. She is as far as I know half Tabby and half Calico.

jenspic015.jpg

This is my mother's and her husband's cat Coco or Cocopuff. She is a 100% pure chocolate point Siamese. She is 6 going to be 7 years old in September.

Personally I never did care much for this cat. Mainly because I was always against them getting this cat. Because she came from a breader. I don't know how many times I have told them. About getting an animal from a breader. And told them to get a cat from a shelter. Because there are so many cats in shelters wanting a good home. I tried to tell them that. I don't know how many times I have told them. That you can find a Siamese or a partial Siamese cat in a shelter. But its like talking to a stone wall with them. So what the cat came with papers. That doesn't mean nothing to me. And I still think they were insane for spending 250 dollars on that cat. Which is why I love my Tabby. Because she didn't came from a breader. She came from the pets section of a farmer's market close to where I live. And she was free if you spend like 20 dollars in the store. I had gotten her on October 27th 1995. When she was 3 months old.

awwww they are so cute!!!! I love your Siamese I always wanted a Siamese. They have such pretty eyes. Your tabby is adorable too. Do they get along?

This is OC. I estimate his age to be between 2 and 3 years old. He was an abandoned outdoor stray until I took him in the summer of 2008. He was very skinny (about 5 lbs), ripped up from another outdoor cat, and just a total mess. After some TLC, he's come a long way. He's now 11 lbs and huge. I have photos from when he was messed up, but I will not post those.

0610091849.jpg

pet14.jpg

This is my kitty cat, Natalie. She's 13, soon to be 14. She is such a little diva and such a ding dong.

Natalie1.jpg

Natalie2.jpg

This is my beagle/terrier mix, Cinnamon.

1012081547.jpg

DemonDog.jpg

This one cracks me up. She looks evil in this photo, but I snapped it in mid yawn.

awwwww adorable. OC looks like a character, bet he has quite a personality!!! He reminds me a bit of Garfield. very cute!!! :)

I have 2 cats. But the first one is my baby

jenspic026.jpg

Her name is Tabby and she is 14 years old. Will be 15 on July 27th 2010. She is as far as I know half Tabby and half Calico.
Tabby reminds me of one of my cats, Ronja.
She was caught outside when she was about 3 months and came to a temporary home.If no ordinary home was found after 8 weeks then they would take her to vet for the eternal sleep.
I have 9 cats today. Most of them was born and grew up outdoors and had never lived with humans. They are still not that social after 6 years but we get along together and they love to play with their toys but they wouldn´t sleep in my knee.
They would have been more social if I had been more with them, but I have had another 30 cats and kittens at home during this time-they have new homes-and I´ve spent much time outside waiting for other cats to go into the trap.

I've seen a lot of nice cats and dogs here... Well, I have two budgies:

I call them Mucki (blue) and Knöpfchen (yellow-green).

awwwww adorable. OC looks like a character, bet he has quite a personality!!! He reminds me a bit of Garfield. very cute!!! :)

OC is what my mom likes to call her "wild child". He fights when he has to, but loves to come over for a snuggle and lay down on a warm body. Give him a tied off sock full of nip and he's off the wall. LOL. He's also known to bring you a gift of half a ground mole on special occassions.

Here's Miley, sitting next to me while I'm on MJJC. :lol:

Photo25.jpg

I have a 17 (18 this year) year old black cat called Frodo, she is a tiny thing and looking her age now, not many teeth left either. She was my first "baby" as she is older than my kids, we all love her even though her age means she has the odd mishap (Oops) lol.
A dear friend of mine who is a member here sadly had her beloved cat put to sleep today, she was 23..a grand age for a lovely old girl.

This is Louie, these photographs were taken a while ago, I think he's about 6 Months old now. -

Louie2.jpg

Louie1.jpg

:)

I have a male Pomeranian puppy named Riley, he'll be 8 months on the 15th and he's adorable but he's a monster, I call him "Beast from the East" he never behaves

I have a dog, named Casper. He's a Golden Retriever and I really love him. He's now two years. At the picture he's only a couple of months. Now, he's much bigger, and stronger :p
I also have four birds/ budgies: Mysty, Twister, Gijsje and Gypsy.

casperl.jpg

I have a dog, named Casper. He's a Golden Retriever and I really love him. He's now two years. At the picture he's only a couple of months. Now, he's much bigger, and stronger :p

casperl.jpg

Aww that doggy woggy is gorgous!!! Love all your pets names :D

I LOVE cats! I have one beautiful girl named Cassie, Cassie Jackson, we call her CJ for short. hehe

Yeah, He is very sweet :blush:
I just went through this thread, and all those animals are so beautiful!

@ RightHandOfCaptainEO, what a sweet picture of your birdies on your avatar.
It's a pity I don't have such beautiful pictures from my birds, i have to make them haha.

@ RightHandOfCaptainEO, what a sweet picture of your birdies on your avatar.
It's a pity I don't have such beautiful pictures from my birds, i have to make them haha.

Thank you! That pic was a lucky strike - i usually take about a hundred photos per session. :D Long live the digital photography! xD

Everyones pets are soooooo cute!
I was just wondering if anyone has or has owned a ferret before?

casperl.jpg

Oh my goodness! I want him! Gorgeous. :wub:

so many beautiful "kids"they are like that!!!!sad about the ones that crossed to rainbow bridge,but they are playing freely,without pain.my heart goes out.
i have 4yr old ,mantle,great dane..155lbs!!!i also have a 15.7yr old siberianhusky/wolf.they are my best friends.i have to learn how to put pics on.

I have a Golden Retriever called Rosa which we share with another family (basically she is their dog and we look after her a lot).
She is the most talkative/bossy dog we have ever had (but sooo sweet), for example she will not get up before 8am its hilarious. If you open the door to her room at say ten to eight she will look at you turn around in her basket and start grumbling.
She is also toy obsessed and has to have her toys lined up so she can inspect that they are all there and knows immediately if one is missing and will keep barking until you get it for her to check its ok. he he

if8ld5.jpg

mhzvqp.jpg

2pph94n.jpg

jjqvm1.jpg

mjjchunt.jpg

28kk46q.jpg

dbpkki.jpg

e6rgcg.jpg

28a6mp5.jpg

Sorry but there so many good pics of my Fancy! lol. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, all pets are cute! :wild: :wub: I have 2 dogs, 3 cats and a long time ago I posted the pictures of them. Now my family pet has 2 new members: Bella (cat) and Percival (dog):

percivalbella.jpg

:wub:

Awwwwww!!!! So cute. I love Siamese cats :wub:

Back