Got Pets??

zz990Fancysleepingonbed3.jpg

This is Fancy sleeping on my bed

2pqp7r8.jpg
Fancy and I
30m61dd.jpg

Fancys hair is not brushed - it usually is so please dont think shes dirty or something lol.
2cs6fqv.jpg

Last edited:
OMG her tongue is very long! :lol: I love the pic where she's sleeping on your bed :give_heart:

Ahh I bought :) It had to be him and his name was to be Michael, but there in shop left just girls andin this situation name will be hmm maybe Michaelina or something lol, I don't know yet :D but she's cute :D
beztytuu-4.jpg

Michaela! :cheeky:

(and that's Mikayla)

Me and my norwegian forest / persian cat Malibu messin' around. :)
Ignore the lipstick on my teeth hahahaha
4105728127_961833d083.jpg

My angels :angel::wub::

2r2albq.jpg

This is Sam, best dog & buddy ever

2w24wte.jpg

India, crazy chick´:cheeky:

2qby8vk.jpg

...and Gio, she don´t like to "pose":no:

kce35h.jpg

... this is my "BlackCat*"... she died last year , a car was to fast for her ...:(
but she is in Cat-Heaven, now:yes:

9116_103351789677865_100000091343477_94198_6805615_n.jpg

5256_101268586552852_100000091343477_36522_2842560_n.jpg

6416_100970923249285_100000091343477_27062_6464441_n.jpg

5256_101268593219518_100000091343477_36524_5383261_n.jpg

6416_100970933249284_100000091343477_27065_1209766_n.jpg

^^^^
Thats not a muzzel btw. Thats a halti, that stops her from pulling on the lead :)

Wonderful pets guys! I wish them all the best!
Mine died today! :cry: I feel so so bad right now! :no::cry: I will miss my sweet little bird, she was my angel!

so sorry :( i'm sure she had a happy life, and is grateful to you for that.

You all have beautiful and cute pets guys!
My rat Michael(a) grew up already :D and she always sleeps with my dog, haha
Beznazwy1-1.jpg

^^ she's cute with this a bit twisted muzzlie, isn't she? :wub: haha ;)

Wonderful pets guys! I wish them all the best!
Mine died today! :cry: I feel so so bad right now! :no::cry: I will miss my sweet little bird, she was my angel!
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that :(
:hug:

Last edited:
wow!!! that is adorable! a rat with a dog hehehe oh my, i cannot imgine my dog being kind to a rat in a million years. :( i want a miniature pig, but everyone tells me they won't get along.
did u have the dog, or the rat first? i'm curious as to how they live in harmony with eachother lol

Dog was first :D But she (dog) is peaceable to everything and she loves every even the smallest pet on the world, lol. :D

so sorry :( i'm sure she had a happy life, and is grateful to you for that.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that :(

oh honey... I am so sorry. The loss of pet is like losing a family member..
feel better and cherish your memories..

Thank you guys! I am sure she was happy with me, I gave her everything she needed! I have great memories with her. I know it sounds crazy but it's like she was a family member to me! I miss her so much! :(

^^ it doesn't sound crazy!
I don't know what I'm gonna do when one of my dog dies. She's so old now and I'm afraid. And I really feel like my animals are the members of my family! They are and it's normal when you miss and cry at losing a family member...

StarOne angel, i am sorry to hear that. Was it a parrot? R.I.P. and keep your head up!!!!

The rat is great, before i had my French Bulldog, i always had rats around me, awesome little animals and very friendly, the weird stories about them being scary and filthy are exactly like tabloids...full of shizzle!!!!!!!!! Nonsense, if anything...rats are actually very clean , they always clean themselves alot.

This reminds me of when i was still with my girlfriend(now ex) she had rats, and Yoshi..my French Bulldog from the photos was great with the rats. Always licking them and being friends with them, it was so awesome to see. And exactly Nadia, pets are family, 100%. When people ask me if i live on my own, i always say yes..but right at that moment i correct myself and say ...no not really, i live with my Bulldog.
That's what i love about animals, they are always apreciative of you and love you. I remember when things were going downhill between me and my girl almost two years ago...when i came back from work or anything, and she was in a bad mood or simply cranky....Yoshi was always happy to see me. Always jumping and cheering ,haha.

Sorry for the loss starone_angel :(

I have 6 cats :p In a small house.

I had 14 at one point but we got rid of lots of them... wayyyy too crowded as you can imagine :giggle:

My Mum sucks at working out our cats genders so most of them have boys names but are girls :lmao:

Here is Stevie (actually a girl :p)

fp8bde.jpg

And here is Callie:

nosv13.jpg

oh wow tom you have a LOT of kitties!!!

here is my boy...

jrb76g.jpg

sorry for the super low quality i took it with my cell phone

I have ducks for pets. They are back at my parents house now tho. But I still looove them very muchly.

I couldn't tell you the number of ducklings I've raised over the years lol.

me and my oldest duck Golden:

PA050066.jpg

babies:

P8170281.jpg

P8170290.jpg

and this is my cat sooty:

Picture288.jpg

:)

aaaaaw the ducks are gorgeous

my bunny has been at the vets this week, he sprained his paw!!!!

getting better now......he will manage to open his christmas pressies

Last edited:
Back