Got Pets??

thank you mjstarlight! shes my best friend.
we picked up Fancy from a adoption agency ; they said that Fancy was picked up off the street & said she might have been abused. Which is why I think anyway, shes more scared & timid around men.

Last edited:
here are some pics of my babies :)

33m7ds7.jpg

my bully maddie was a fairy for halloween :) this is actually a toddlers 2T-3T costume from gymboree haha

m9st53.jpg

my yorkie alice was a pumpkin for halloween :)

14bibo5.jpg

my babies together in the yard :)

2mdrjmf.jpg

my little snow bunny and her favorite shovel to attack :)

20iyyrl.jpg

shhh!!!

19bcrp.jpg

i caught the little monster campin out chewin a bone in my guitar case lol

here are some pics of my babies :)

33m7ds7.jpg

my bully maddie was a fairy for halloween :) this is actually a toddlers 2T-3T costume from gymboree haha

m9st53.jpg

my yorkie alice was a pumpkin for halloween :)

14bibo5.jpg

my babies together in the yard :)

2mdrjmf.jpg

my little snow bunny and her favorite shovel to attack :)

20iyyrl.jpg

shhh!!!

19bcrp.jpg

i caught the little monster campin out chewin a bone in my guitar case lol

omg :wub:

i adore bulldogs i had 2 but sadly one died he was only 5 too :cry: he had a heart attack and it upset me so much i still have his sister tho and she loves her chair

i have horses too and cats

Loving the pictures on this thread!!

I've got a cat, shes 12 years old now and sooooo fat lol shes a lump!! I'll upload pictures in a bit :)

My cousin bought the cutest puppy ever 2 weeks ago, he's Pug & Jack Russel...so cute :)

Some time ago I posted photos of my three birds in this thread. Well, we had a huge tragedy in February, when the female bird decided unexpectedly to lay eggs and she killed one of the male birds because she probably decided he was an outsider... I was at work when it happened and when I came home I found this bird lying at the bottom of the cage and the female bird covered in blood. It was horrible. I even asked my mother to visit me because i was in such a shock that i couldn't do anything....

Well, now I have two birds. A very sad story :(

Some time ago I posted photos of my three birds in this thread. Well, we had a huge tragedy in February, when the female bird decided unexpectedly to lay eggs and she killed one of the male birds because she probably decided he was an outsider... I was at work when it happened and when I came home I found this bird lying at the bottom of the cage and the female bird covered in blood. It was horrible. I even asked my mother to visit me because i was in such a shock that i couldn't do anything....

OMG thats terrifying :bugeyed and really sad :cry: :hug:

I had 2 Budgies when I was younger.. Snowy (he was white) and Sunny (she was yellow) :) Snowy died (I think my dad accidently poisoned him by cleaning his perch with anti-freeze!).. and then not long after Sunny died too :(

I had 2 Budgies when I was younger.. Snowy (he was white) and Sunny (she was yellow) :) Snowy died (I think my dad accidently poisoned him by cleaning his perch with anti-freeze!).. and then not long after Sunny died too :(

great names :)

I also have Budgies. The girl is blue and the boy is yellow. The one who died was blue and white... I thought I would be angry with the girl for doing that and probably would even want to give her away, but I am not angry. I guess, it was something nature told her to do, so it's not really her fault...

:bugeyed

My aunt has a dog that is part Black Lab, part Staffordshire Terrier (Pitbull). He is normally sweet and well-behaved, but when he was very young, she went out one day and came home to find one of the birdcages knocked over and the bird missing. You can probably guess what happened. :( Much later she took in an injured chickadee, but he never tried anything with that bird.

I've always wanted a chocolate labrador, but I get worried that I won't have the time to take care of it, and I wouldn't want my pet sad or lonely while I'm gone.

^^ aww, so cute :) I don't have a rabbit but I've always wanted one.
I like this thread. All the pets are such beautiful creatures. We have 3 cats and also aquarium fishes.

wow, the horse is beautiful. It has always been my dream to ride a horse. But to this day I've never had a chance....

Back