Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys

True, but the more of a public figure they become, the more the paps will feel entitled to get photos of them no matter where they are. That's the concern.

No matter what, they will do it anyway... they are the Michael Jackson children.

As i said this is not a tabloid party, nothing like it.

Excactly! When michael was here they always put out some rumor that he may appear or perform or whatever.. they did it every year from T25, at least what I remember.

They won't appear, this is just a poor attempt in getting ratings, as soon as tmz picks it up they have secured their ratings.

Yep, just like the reality show rumors. :smilerolleyes: That was my first thought when I read this.

If the children want to to this, I see nothing wrong with it. They saw Jermajesty at the last one and maybe they said "Why can't we go?"

I think also if they are allowed to be in the spotlight once in a while, the paparazzi will calm down after they get their 'fix'.

The tabloids are a funny thing. They seem to pursue when they can sell a story and if the kids are already are in the spotlight on their own, they won't have much of a story and may leave them alone a bit more.

The Grammys will tell, as long as the tribute is well done, im fine :yes: but i cant deny i would love to see how the kids are doing, they are a big part of Michael's legacy :) but again, time will tell, i just hope a fantastic super well done tribute, its all for L.O.V.E.

The Earth Song=fabolous choice :yes:

If the children want to to this, I see nothing wrong with it. They saw Jermajesty at the last one and maybe they said "Why can't we go?"

I think also if they are allowed to be in the spotlight once in a while, the paparazzi will calm down after they get their 'fix'.

The tabloids are a funny thing. They seem to pursue when they can sell a story and if the kids are already are in the spotlight on their own, they won't have much of a story and may leave them alone a bit more.
Thats right, very well said

no they will only get hungry for more, what may happen is they will be treated nice only to drag them through the mud later in life

I have no problem with them attending the Grammys, but not on the red carpet , maybe enter via back door with little attention to them arriving, away from the media cameras.

I will just continue to pray for them. We have know control over what their family decide to do with them but I pray it will be the right thing. I just don't want the media to do them what they did to their father. That would be heartbreaking.

I think this is probably the best place for them to appear. It is a controlled environment unlike the paparazzi that follow them all over the place. They already do that to get the rare photos. I am not sure about taking part in the program but I would think they would like to be there. And if they are comfortable with it I don't see anything wrong with them accepting an award. But this is all only if they are comfortable with it.
I just lost my mom 3 days before xmas and it is hard and I am an adult. There isn't a day I don't think about her. But I also would love to honor her in all ways possible. I think these things could be healing for the kids. Especially Prince and Paris. Blanket may be a little young but again that is up to the family.

That all being said this probably is being put out there for ratings and there could be no plans for them to be there.

this sounds like something made up by the media. if they do go hopefully it'll be unnoticed(yeah right) and be in the audience.

I hope Michael Jackson's do go to the Grammys, and
proudly represent their father, Michael Jackson.

No, I don't feel comfortable with this idea, but who cares, I am no one to give an opinion on this...

Anyway, I hope this is just another way to get attention to the show. The focus would be the kids and I think most of us agree they should NOT be the focus of anything right now. Not untill they are old enough to make their own decitions. If Katherine is protective, well... hello???? She's got such good reasons to be so!!

The only way they can even dream of having a hope for a life "free" of media, well... at least with less media around, is that they do not show in this kind of things. I understand we don't want Jermain again (nooo! please!!), nor Joe (.....), but I don't think the kids should be "used" to avoid those two. C'mon! Michael has a big family and a few close, dear and great friends.

I rather they stop using the kids as "bait" to have people interested in shows... or tributes... in certain "castle".... :ermm:

It seems to me that "somebody" is just trying to garner some extra media attention for the Grammy's.

Just think about it, the Grammy's are THIS WEEKEND and aside from the 3-D announcement, there have been no other stories regarding this upcoming event. There has been no on-going Grammy buzz. So why not try and spread some buzz that Michael's children "may" be attending.

Just like the false buzz A&E created about Michael's children possibily appearing on that recent reality program.

if the kids are in the tribute somehow & just for a few seconds AND if its done tastefully - it would be great for them to do it, just for daddy. but nothing over the top

IMHO...I think they are just trying to get people to tune in and watch the award show....and as far as the Children are concerned I think they should be kept away from this kind of stuff right now....maybe when they are a little older and have had more time to grieve...but this is just my opinion.

I just hope if this is true or anything else they do which will put them in the spotlight is because they want to and not because they are told they are doing it with no say in the matter.

I agree, I hope nobody is making decisions for them. It's so soon. I just hope they're ok.
Part of me thinks they're saying this just for hype though.

IMHO...I think they are just trying to get people to tune in and watch the award show....and as far as the Children are concerned I think they should be kept away from this kind of stuff right now....maybe when they are a little older and have had more time to grieve...but this is just my opinion.

i do agree. the kids have plenty of time to do this stuff - if THEY want..Right now it hasn't even been a year so they need to reflect.

Yep, just like the reality show rumors. :smilerolleyes: That was my first thought when I read this.

... yes... and like some castle/Vienna rumors... :smilerolleyes:

I have no problem with them attending the Grammys, but not on the red carpet , maybe enter via back door with little attention to them arriving, away from the media cameras.

Actually.... this might be a good idea...

But to be honest, I just think someone is trying to get more attention on this show.

Whatever happens, I just hope that is the best for MJ3. Just for them.

Me too, i have no problem in fact i think it would be a great honor for Michael, but NOT IN THE RED CARPET! NO WAY!

I hope Michael Jackson's do go to the Grammys, and
proudly represent their father, Michael Jackson.
Proudly represent their father, thats MY POINT.

I think this is probably the best place for them to appear. It is a controlled environment unlike the paparazzi that follow them all over the place. They already do that to get the rare photos. I am not sure about taking part in the program but I would think they would like to be there. And if they are comfortable with it I don't see anything wrong with them accepting an award. But this is all only if they are comfortable with it.
I just lost my mom 3 days before xmas and it is hard and I am an adult. There isn't a day I don't think about her. But I also would love to honor her in all ways possible. I think these things could be healing for the kids. Especially Prince and Paris. Blanket may be a little young but again that is up to the family.

That all being said this probably is being put out there for ratings and there could be no plans for them to be there.
Sorry about your mother, may God bless her and you and all the members in your entire family, my condolences to you all, your post means a lot.

thanx you kindly for posting .

Anyone know which type of glasses we will need to see this performance in 3D? I'm going to have to buy them online. Thanks

I agree, I hope nobody is making decisions for them. It's so soon. I just hope they're ok.
Part of me thinks they're saying this just for hype though.
I do think that IF they attend is cause they WANT TO, i dont think Katherine would force them in any way.

I definitely can't see the children sitting in the audience.

The camera-person would spend more time zooming in on the children, then they would the people performing on stage. LOL!

Paris already stuck it to the morons at the memorial.....I don't care about them attending, if anyone should accept his award and honor him it should be his mom or his children.

I'm just scared the media is going to harass them, calling them "*****'s kids" and then saying "his kids are crazy like him" I feel so bad for them.

BTW the grammies suck, if they are using his kids as a tool to draw in viewers they need to be shot!

I think they shouldn't. Just let them be kids and when they get older they can get involved more if they choose to. If Katherine went with them maybe it would be dignified but I really feel like they shouldn't. They have had more attention paid to them already. I think it's enough.

I think they shouldn't. Just let them be kids and when they get older they can get involved more if they choose to. If Katherine went with them maybe it would be dignified but I really feel like they shouldn't. They have had more attention paid to them already. I think it's enough.
Feel the same way.
Paris already stuck it to the morons at the memorial.....I don't care about them attending, if anyone should accept his award and honor him it should be his mom or his children.

I'm just scared the media is going to harass them, calling them "*****'s kids" and then saying "his kids are crazy like him" I feel so bad for them.

BTW the grammies suck, if they are using his kids as a tool to draw in viewers they need to be shot!
Agreed.

I definitely can't see the children sitting in the audience.

The camera-person would spend more time zooming in on the children, then they would the people performing on stage. LOL!
LOL! And agree again.

This is how it is now, you mention Michael Jackson or his children and BAM, you get mega ratings. IMO they create the stories for their own purpose, it's stupid

I think it would be great, sincerely,i dont want to see jermaine, please NO MORE!, is not that im against him, is just that he is NOTHING like Michael, BUT Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket are Michael extension.

THE KIDS WOULD BE GREAT ALONGSIDE JANET

:lol: Sooo True, Not that i dont like him, I like him fine, But there is always a vibe, something i get from him...and i dont know what to think of it...so no offense to anyone. :cheeky:

I'd like to see them out and about (NOT The paps pictures that are being posted all over the internet, like when they go to karate school or something)! But like many have said b4 me, Time will ONLY TELL! God Bless them! :angel::yes:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

This is how it is now, you mention Michael Jackson or his children and BAM, you get mega ratings. IMO they create the stories for their own purpose, it's stupid

Agreed! Every year there would be a LITTLE tease as to whether Michael would be appearing. Now that Michael is no longer with us, they have decided to use his children to create a buzz.

Sweet little Paris already gave the WORLD a taste of her elegance, I'm sure the power's that be would LOVE to have more.

Back