Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

can we watch this on the grammy site like we did yesterday?
PLEASE ANSWER ME!

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

can we watch this on the grammy site like we did yesterday?
PLEASE ANSWER ME!

People were looking for links to wath the Grammys in the Earth Song tribute thread.. maybe we should go over there.

I came across some old footage from past Grammys. The part from 1977 is so cute!!!!

[youtube]7Nk_iUDyeIQ[/youtube]

I think there are stream links in the last weeks worth of NEWS Threads

Im kind of scared for the 3D thing, let alone the 3D.. its not necessary.. :S I think it will ruin it!

Can anybody see anything yet?myserver's down..
totaly off topic but mjbunny ur sig is melting me!!:(

E! Channel is showing Grammy Countdown now till 8 PM EST USA for those who get that channel and want to watch that...

kinda think they won't show up, and everything was media/Joe created.

:lol: Romi, you do make me laugh! :D

Shoot! I thought that too! lol! but I'm happy it's only for MJ as well :clapping:.

I was happy to see that a bit of the original Earth Song video is mixed in the tribute as well and MJ's voice for Earth Song! Cause his voice is sooooooooo powerful and pure :wub:

I am not convinced they will be there either. However, I am looking forward to the tribute either way :)

E! Channel is showing Grammy Countdown now till 8 PM EST USA for those who get that channel and want to watch that...

does E have like an online streaming kinda thing ?

Im kind of scared for the 3D thing, let alone the 3D.. its not necessary.. :S I think it will ruin it!
it's how michael planned it for his shows, i think it's very necessary

I didn't realize the Grammys were at the Staples Center. It's sad to think he last rehearsed there and his memorial was there. Is the tribute going to open the show or in the middle? As for the kids, we will see what happens. I wish Michael was there.

I didn't realize the Grammys were at the Staples Center. It's sad to think he last rehearsed there and his memorial was there. Is the tribute going to open the show or in the middle? As for the kids, we will see what happens. I wish Michael was there.
everything in LA happens at the staples center lol

Its definitely not the opening. That is Elton John and Lady GaGa

Latoya can garner attention if she wanted.You don't know much about Ms. Jackson! Everytime someone mention the kids, she just says they are doing great..Next!

I guess we haven't been watching the same interview:

1) Prince has vitiligo;
2) Paris left half of her necklace in MJ's coffin
3) the kids wrote "i love you" notes to their dad and left him in the coffin;
4) Prince does not talk, she is worried that he might be depressed;
5) Paris wear her dad's t-shirt all the time
6) Blanket is latino

Need I list more?

Thank you for the link.

lady gaga :puke:

awee i see the mj tribute rehearsal :(

oh my justin tv keeps stopping every 5 seconds :cry:

oh my justin tv keeps stopping every 5 seconds :cry:

i know .. wheres marty!!! he does the best live stream!!

i know .. wheres marty!!! he does the best live stream!!

is yours the same?
i simply cannot watch it
i'm probably 20 minutes behind cos it keeps stopping then going.. i've refreshed loads but it aint working :cry: i have the worse internet ever. it was fine yesterday on grammylive..

Back