Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

THANKS! :flowers: this one works well for me, they just annunced the awards.

:flowers: :) nadia_j found that link. Lets hope it carrys on working.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

No way.... (puke)

I can't believe this sh*t!!!

:lol: I know! It seems all too easy to win one nowadays. I remember a time when I respected the Grammys.
I'm only watching for Michael. :) And I hope Lady GaGa wins because she's an innovator too!

I just got here! So, have anything happened yet?

Is there any drama or is it the same ol same ol.....

YAWN!

its on .. lady gaga :puke:

I would trade being 21 for being 50 something, just for Michael. What I wouldn't give to witness Michael from the beginning... :(

Oh I know right! I am nearly 26 - I would have much preferred to have shared more time on earth with Michael. To have been able to see him as a super talented 10 year old with the Jackson 5. Oh boy!

Any bets the tribute will be right at the end. I wanna watch and will watch but gotta try to stay awake. :yawn:

Yeah, like the VMA's put the THIS IS IT trailer at the end of the show so we all watched it the whole time!

I think I'm watching the wrong thing :mello:

Kanye surprise everyone and perform some new shit and I'll forget about your problem you call Amber Rose.

On the other hand, cannot wait for the MJ tribute! :)

God, yes. I would too, honestly. :(

Oh I know right! I am nearly 26 - I would have much preferred to have shared more time on earth with Michael. To have been able to see him as a super talented 10 year old with the Jackson 5. Oh boy!

Yeh, I honestly don't see any benefit in living 'now' rather than 'back then'. I'd trade it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, like the VMA's put the THIS IS IT trailer at the end of the show so we all watched it the whole time!

They are very sneaky

ha ha ha gagas opening show is crazy

lol, Lady Gaga.....

edit: with Elton John, I love him!

Um...what the heck am I watching?!...

Michael, I miss you...

I still have red carpet, do you? Worried I am on wrong one now.............??
Thanks!

lady gaga i thought it was Christina Aguilera hahahah

Wow Elton and Lady GaGa. He went along with her theme lol look at him!

Oh wow, Elton John. Now that's cool :cheers:

I love Elton John

Er... Miss Gaga... -.-

And Elton John... Cool! I love Elton John.

Elton John and Gaga?! Wowzers thats a surprise.

this is crap! i want michael :( music died when mj passed away ...

Gaga and Elton.. oh well

Elton John is just GREAT!

His earring is LOL

Thank you for the link :) I can see it now.

And God GaGa is totally murdering this song :no: I love Elton too.

Back