Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

oh boy Gaga and Elton John.....:bugeyed

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

guys are you able to watch it online somewhere? I'm watching it on TV now

I thought that was good! GaGa is crazy :lol:

I personally think Lady Gaga tries too hard..............

Anyone noticed how lady Gaga loves putting emphasis on the shoulders of her costumes...kinda like MJ? Or is that reaching?

Is Steven the host?

I always think Colbert is Bob Saget when I see him, LoL.

Elton's awesome!

lol Stephen Colbert! :lol;
Jay Z looked so grouchy.

Um... The link I am watching isn't the show but a bunch of people just talking.

whats the link to watch the show?

I love Jay Z too. He's always so cool. No matter what LOL

I would trade being 21 for being 50 something, just for Michael. What I wouldn't give to witness Michael from the beginning... :(
Same here. Our generation is utter crap. Pointless acts replacing pointless acts...gaga ,rihanna, swift...tomato,tomatoe?

Same thing.

MISSIN MICHAEL FOREVER.

OMG the Irish singer Imelda May was beside Jeff Beck.

my sister said right Lady Gaga looks like a transvestite :lol: and she likes her :lol:

Pink Eyed Green Peas :lmao:

Jay Z :wub: :lol:

this host is not funny :mello:

I feel exactly the same way! The music has died! Elton criticized MJ all the time. Lady ca ca sucksxxxxxx

All of them are bullshit

music will never be the same :(

The shoulder thing was the fashion - exaggerated 80s.. thats why MJ had it, and Madonna etc. They did shoulder thing in the actual 80s though too.

I haven't seen Katherine or anyone else from the fam in the audience. No P and P so far.

I'm bored already...?
Gaga's performance..was very hard to sit through.

Haha he brought it back with the iPad

Back