Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Oh, It's here.

And I have'nt seen Taylor's proformance, but was it that bad. I was rooting for her. :cry: Maybe she was nervous.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Oh, It's here.

And I have'nt seen Taylor's proformance, but was it that bad. I was rooting for her. :cry: Maybe she was nervous.

she shouldnt be nervous at this point in her career lol

its so unrealistic that tehy have to play him, that hes not on stage :(:(

Woke up in time, spontaneously, to see the tribute to Michael and now I'm bawling my eyes out

:smilerolleyes::mello:

can you see the "artists" with 3D glasses?

BTW, I cant see it in 3D? Can you?

I miss my MJ :( :(

Dammit michael why did u leave

That was tough to watch!

I liked it!

hrrr some of the faces in the audience..... like ... "Stop it"...

omg the kids are coming on

oh my god they had hair cuts awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww prince is speaking :CRY:

omg god they'r so adorable

Brave children

oh god poor children :(

OMG They were so nervous poor kids. They did very well.

Wow who else is balling like a baby :(

omg :cry:

Back