Handwritten MJ Note -- I'm Gonna 'Make Huge $'

actually that rumor that not correct _
"The contract" which we have read and he signed states at least 30 something concerts
(with option to add more per demand)

Only 10 were initially announced at Mjs press conference to promote TII and
to cause excitment and more demand.

10 concerts would never even pay for the production of the TII shows
let alone earn MJ ANY profit _

yeah, I know that :) I said "10 shows" because the previous poster referred to the phrase which everyone was talking about last year and it was "went to bed knowing about 10 shows and woke up to 50".

I agree with you about 30 shows though.

This just leaves me feeling heartbroken for two reasons. The first being that someone saw this and saw an opportunity to sell it on Ebay for a quick buck. And secondly seeing all the plans that he had, it's just not fair how he was taken away like that. He had so much to give and some reckless doctor put a stop to that and he's walking free at the moment still allowed to continue living his day to day life. It just isn't fair and breaks my heart all over again :(

I agree. It really hurts. I still can't believe sometimes that Michael is gone.

;( Life is so unfair. So many plans, which I am sure I'd have realized, then just one moment... :( God bless you, Michael.

So I come in here and see that a certain few members are coming in to push their own agendas. This is not how you feel about Sony, this is about a man who had so much more to give and was cruely taken away. Leave your beef about Sony out of here, this is not the place for it.

I keep an open mind for myself about whether he was murdered or if it was a horrible accident. If it IS murder, wouldn't they have benefitted more if he was still alive? All these plans of his...means lots of money, all the shows, the albums, and what not. I find it hard to believe that MJ was more worth dead than alive...or am i wrong?

I never believed the stories about MJ being broke, he was simply ready to come back and perform and release new material and projects, it would have been an incredible time....sigh..

^^ me too

even with this new album, the fans keep saying "Michael is not here to promote it, if he was here, the sales would be much higher".

So I come in here and see that a certain few members are coming in to push their own agendas. This is not how you feel about Sony, this is about a man who had so much more to give and was cruely taken away. Leave your beef about Sony out of here, this is not the place for it.

So, I have my own agenda now? How do I benefit from it? Do I get paid for saying what I think makse sense to me? I have my own opinion and nothing in this world will change it. It is not an agenda or anything else behind it. Agenda is something opposite.
Have a nice day.

I think who ever put this on eBay is disgusting. If it was found at the house (and it's well known that there were lots of scribbled down notes there) it should have been collected and given to the children or Katherine to safe guard it.

My stomach turns around every time I see something like this. Money grabbing people, blegh!!!

This is too vague to come to any certain conclusion. It could be about films, it could be about music.
yeah there were rumours back around 08 that he was talking to universal about contracts

Its just sad to me that every little piece of Michael seems to be for sale by some people.

Whatever Michael's plans where, we will probably never know for sure....what I do know is that his children, family, treu friends and fans where robbed of a remarkable human being.

The 3? part sure looks like 30 (concerts). He was quickly jotting down some of his important projects, most likely, when too much thought is ocupying the mind at once, a pen and a piece of paper is urgently needed... the 30 part... the Randy Philips part - quoting Michael "No more shows, Randy", when they added 20 more... That kills right there. The 30 part # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 albums + single may mean he was comparing releasing albums (which he loved rather than touring) to touring for 1 year in London. Or it was his way to view this gig in a different light, as better than releasing albums The next lines suggest he was talking about getting into the movies, and different sources confirmed that. His other goal was make money, "huge" money too. Especially for such an.. ultimately ominous tour, touring taking a lot from him: time, energy, remembering to hydrate, eat, sleep. That is priceless: health and life are priceless, and huge money is a small way of compensation in return for the detailed, exhausting work he put out, that ultimately cost him his life... He hired people to monitor his sleep, but money is so irresistable - this key word from TMZ's headline is what many are after and is more valuable than life itself, and TMZ should know that, obviously.

Now, all these people are making huge dollars off a dead human being they're always loving to mock. Ironic..

Universal or Warner

Proof that mj didnt want to work with Sony anymore

Yes, this is a proof that Mj didnot want to work with Sony any longer but blind folks still refuse to see it.Ratings and sales are more important I guess.

Lets assume one thing here. Lets assume the note is about record companies.

If MJ was thinking about music companies with this note, then imo this is more proof that he had no contractual obligation with SONY at the time he passed. Most of us already know this but Karen Faye has said over and over how Michaels contract with SONY was tricked, he got fooled by them and Thriller 25 and every other damn album after 2002 was because MJ had a binding contract with SONY so he had to release those albums with SONY, which is far from the truth like the most of us already know...

so If this note was about record companies, then it shows MJ was looking around.. would he also do that IF he had a contract with SONY as Karen Faye and her stans have claimed? If MJ had a binding contract with SONY, would he go and talk to Universal and Warner too? Thought so. MJ released Thriller 25 with SONY.. would he go with SONY again in 2010 or 2011 for future releases? We dont know that. This note doesnt prove a shitt except that IF the note is abt record companies, he sure wasnt tied to SONY and he was looking around to get the best deal.

Last edited:
I'm speechless.... and don't know what to feel.
:cry:

victory.gif
for You, love.

Lets assume one thing here. Lets assume the note is about record companies.

If MJ was thinking about music companies with this note, then imo this is more proof that he had no contractual obligation with SONY at the time he passed. Most of us already know this but Karen Faye has said over and over how Michaels contract with SONY was tricked, he got fooled by them and Thriller 25 and every other damn album after 2002 was because MJ had a binding contract with SONY so he had to release those albums with SONY, which is far from the truth like the most of us already know...

so If this note was about record companies, then it shows MJ was looking around.. would he also do that IF he had a contract with SONY as Karen Faye and her stans have claimed? If MJ had a binding contract with SONY, would he go and talk to Universal and Warner too? Thought so. MJ released Thriller 25 with SONY.. would he go with SONY again in 2010 or 2011 for future releases? We dont know that. This note doesnt prove a shitt except that IF the note is abt record companies, he sure wasnt tied to SONY and he was looking around to get the best deal.

thanx alot , Karen Fake is a liar,,,,in all her posts she portraits MJ as a fool !

MJ is a shrewed Businessman and he had a group of lawyers !

according to the 3T MJ told them that after TII tour he was going to do movies,,,,this was all over the net and all the fans know about it ,,,even Frank Delio talked about doing movies after TII....Also in 2002 Michael said i'm a free man and i can release my music with whomever I want and in 2008 he chose Sony to distribute his music " Thriller 25" !

Number One is the last album MJ had to do with Sony to be free from their privous contract .

Last edited:
Michael had signed an agreement with 2 Seas Records (Music company owned by a Bahrain sheikh) to release new music in 2006. If he was still in contract with Sony , he couldn't sign a contract with another company.

:cry:

These notes makes me soooooo sad, just to remember what all Michael was planning on.. :(

Michael had signed an agreement with 2 Seas Records (Music company owned by a Bahrain sheikh) to release new music in 2006. If he was still in contract with Sony , he couldn't sign a contract with another company.

That's right. If he wanted to work with Sony in order to release a new material with them he would NOT sign a contract with another music company for 2006 progect, period. Simple as that.

What Esatae did, they made a new contract with Sony and it happened AFTER he passed. I find it highly disrespectful at least. What esle is behind it, we will find out soon enough. God always was on MJ side.

That's right. If he wanted to work with Sony in order to release a new material with them he would NOT sign a contract with another music company for 2006 progect, period. Simple as that.

I wrote that as an answer to Karen Faye saying Michael's contract with Sony was still in place when he died- it simply wasn't.

As you may also know Michael later got out of/break his agreement with 2 Seas Records (the sheikh sued him and they later settled) and he went on to sign a deal with Sony for Thriller 25. This deal is mentioned in Raymone Bain's lawsuit against Michael/Estate - she says she arranged that deal and she's entitled to 15%- that shows the Thriller 25 was a new deal between Michael and Sony.

You can't pick a point in time and argue solely based on that. Okay in 2006 he wasn't wanting to work with Sony but apparently he had no issues working with them in 2008. What he might have done if he was alive today is anyone's guess.

I wrote that as an answer to Karen Faye saying Michael's contract with Sony was still in place when he died- it simply wasn't.

As you may also know Michael later got out of/break his agreement with 2 Seas Records (the sheikh sued him and they later settled) and he went on to sign a deal with Sony for Thriller 25. This deal is mentioned in Raymone Bain's lawsuit against Michael/Estate - she says she arranged that deal and she's entitled to 15%- that shows the Thriller 25 was a new deal between Michael and Sony.

You can't pick a point in time and argue solely based on that. Okay in 2006 he wasn't wanting to work with Sony but apparently he had no issues working with them in 2008. What he might have done if he was alive today is anyone's guess.
very true

Whatever. I would be happy if it was that simple as you say. But it is NOT. The guy was framed and forced to do something he did not want to, because he did not have another choice. In 2008 he did not control anything and in 2009 he was dead.

PS.Karen Faye sometimes does not know what she is talking about but I would listen to her just in case if there is something logical may come out.

Last edited:
The guy was framed and forced to do something he did not want to, because he did not have another choice. In 2008 he did not control anything...

I don't understand how you could be so sure of this. :mello:

The Thriller 25 and all those re-re-re-releases were shady, something pushed in by Sony, that's one huge devious enterprise. I don't care if there's no proof for this shadiness, but I can't remember where I read that Michael didn't want a Thriller 25 with remixes, it was either coming from Will I Am or I don't know... The remixes were pretty bad, too. I think the reason for the tiresome endless re-releases were because Michael refused to have unreleased gems promoted by Sony; the re-releases irked people, yet Sony's plans always came to fruition, because those same people would always end up buying them. The highly certain point is that he planned on doing indie movies, where he can get full control of his work. There was an even more reliable piece of news, that revealed how Sony wouldn't promote a material (coming from him, in this case) that's not radio-friendly. Another torturing aspect for an already big perfectionist, to try and please everybody and be overly cautious with every element. There was a manic streak in many for him to release a specific type of music, then This Is it came up, where he modestly and even fearfully reveals "I'm gonna do the songs my fans wanna hear", shrugging shoulders, looking like actually saying "Is that okay with you...? There was a recount of a fan meeting him on his last night, and he said to her when asked if he's happy, she said "I'm happy if you're happy". Or as he wrote to the fans "I'm living for you and the children", "I'll do my best for you....", "I can't wait to perform for you" etc... That's not happiness, fulfillment, not freedom, but fear. And insecurity.

He needed peace, he wanted to feel more secure, more alone, more normal (the accounts supporting this are many), a normal father, man, with a more normal life. Not afraid that if he didn't put out something perfect, he'd be dropped in an instant; that's a childhood fear that would only be fueled as time went by, when the entertainment world would end up using and abusing him. Only a motive for being disgusted by such industry. His finances were being controlled by others, too, and all private affairs in his latest years. He only wanted to release albums the way he wanted to, when he wanted to, do movies, and never tour, he just gave in to the many pressures he faced from so many sides, because "it's a do or die thing" afterall. Only if he had been anonymous, could he have lived for real. Better where he is now. That was not a life.

Last edited:
Sell everything, do everything for money. But you will never be able to sell his soul.

Yeah, that's what he always had to fight for.

Of course anyone needs money, and as said before, he had to be paid big for that much effort he put in his work.

But, ultimately, like he said in the Schmuley tapes, he didn't care about career, at least not anymore, (he must have ended up loving it as a passion more than anything else, after all, he didn't tour for that many years to be a father) he just wanted to feel loved, primarily by one of his parents. That was a first. If he had that love, or even one more ounce of joy from him, he said it would've made a world of difference. His life would've have been easier to deal with, however hard, because knowing you're loved at birth and that you die being loved is the only thing that truly matters, and all fights can be won. He desperately looked for other families to fill in for that, he had the fans' love. Yet no love from all the humans in the world could top or make for this basic need and early wounds. None. I hope God finally appeased his draining thirst.

i guess the situation after MJ's death is more complicated and difficult than before it ...

without MJ alive the estate will have to pay money for every MJ unreleased song and every image from his previous videos and every musical note in his old albums,,,the estate will end up paying most of MJ's income to Sony....

if MJ was alive he could make new music and make new videos and replicate his melodies and his music in the way HE likes ,,,but with the Estate they need to have Sony approval for every single dicision....

I think ,,,The estae were very smart by making a short living contract ( 7 years) and make use of alot of MJ treasures especially that the kids are young and not able to support themselves , and the debt was threatining his other assests!

Back