Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221 and #228]

Re: Happy halloween mike and kids ! New Pics in Link

hahah I wonder why he had the Dixie Chick documentary :Shut up and sing!!

from looking at the pics of mj at liz taylors house the other day. these new pics of mj and the kids seem to be from there aswell IMO. so i dont think it was an halloween party just as the sun reported he was at a friends house in bel air for dinner. liz lives in bel air. he just boughtthe kids some new masks lol

from looking at the pics of mj at liz taylors house the other day. these new pics of mj and the kids seem to be from there aswell IMO. so i dont think it was an halloween party just as the sun reported he was at a friends house in bel air for dinner. liz lives in bel air. he just boughtthe kids some new masks lol

LOL! So there was no pyjama party and no trick or treating either? Now that I look at the pix again, Paris is the only one with a bag...which I thought was her candy bag. :lol: The fact that it was so close to Halloween made the trick or treat thing seem like a possibility. They got me that time. :doh: Meh!

The Butterfly mask still rocks!:punk:

Shut up & sing is such an interesting documentary... I remember seeing it and thinking Michael would find it interesting too. ;D

I hope he's still gonna have time to watch it in between all the parties and studio time and business meetings he has nowadays though. :lol:

Aww, thanks for all the pictures! They're great!
The Jackson 4 look so happy doing the Halloween thang!
It's nice to see them out like this. :D

Maybe it was the same place

lizpj7.png

14.jpg

Unless those signs are everywhere lol

yeah im sure its the same. same flowers on the floor same no waiting sign where they are getting out (even though they are everywhere) same greenary(sp) defo liz's house.the whole halloween thing has just been jumped on for the obvious. i

yeah im sure its the same. same flowers on the floor same no waiting sign where they are getting out (even though they are everywhere) same greenary(sp) defo liz's house.the whole halloween thing has just been jumped on for the obvious. i

Woop we could be CSI's lol

awwwwww :wub:

Michael has that proud papa look on his face here!

Michael_Jackson_634654j.jpg

Woop we could be CSI's lol

to much time on my hands LOL well off to work soon so off to make some dodgy microwave meal lol

How sweet :happy:

i can't see the pics from " the sun" please where can i find them. i visited the sun's site and i could't see them niether

i can't see the pics from " the sun" please where can i find them. i visited the sun's site and i could't see them niether

Click on BIZZARE USA

thank you

Awww, those pics are so sweet :D ^_^

I hope the Jackson family had a great time, as the looks on their faces seem to suggest :flowers: ^_^

Own what cute ^^
I love you Michael Jackson!
It's very nice to see you back again !
I love you again!

Thank you, sophie. Great job.

TSCM, you rock as usual.

Awwww, look at the children. Getting into the Hallween spirit. Something I am totally not into. Mike looks fab.

former pop star

LOL! I laugh at the BS! If he was a "former" popstar than why is he currently making music? These clowns can't help themselves. Mike is not dressing like a weirdo so they can't trash him at that. I hate the fact that they called my man's children masks "creepy" . I mean, it is for Halloween, not in general. Nasty ass people.

Soo many pictures in just one week.

It's not a coincedence, I think the comeback has startet, nice and slowly he gets back in the press and then slams a single to the shops, maybe even this year, before christmas!

Thanks for the pictures - and the download package TSCM!
SOMETHING'S UP.
First there was X-factor, then there is
Australian Idol...
And what's with Jermaine harping for on a possible reunion tour?

That pic with MJ holding a DVD features the Dixie Chicks (country music group) om the cover. I think it is about one of their concerts. We all know Mike likes that pic of those chicks. LOL.

isnt halloween on the 31st though or is it different in the states?

Yeah, EM. It is. Some people can dress up for Halloween like days before the actual holiday because of a party of something of that nature.

His blazers are off the chain! They are nice. His children are just too cute for words and Mike looks hot and sexy.

Last edited:

i agree something is up, he wouldn't be out and about looking fly, he is upto something i'm sure.

I just wish we knew what

Blanket has got michaels body shape and hands :yes: and I love his shoes, very sweet!
Michael_Jackson_634592a.jpg

It's confusing how they call Prince "Michael Joseph".
:punk:The V mask.

Blanket has got michaels body shape and hands :yes: and I love his shoes, very sweet!
Michael_Jackson_634592a.jpg

As a parent myself, I have to say, that's one of the things I love about MJ. His children wear SHOES and not sneakers all of the time. I know it's a small thing, but the art of wearing shoes is not a big thing for kids nowadays. I don't mind sneakers sometimes, but I love seeing children DRESSED UP from time to time. I guess it's considered "old fashion," but I still like it. LOL!

Nice to see Michael looking happy and enjoying time with his kids. They all seem very nice. It's his success and I'm so glad about it !

Thanx for the pics and the video guys. You're funny, some of you are like investigators, lol !

Can't wait for some surprises from Mike, hope it won't take so long.
xxx

lovely pics. mj looks GORGEOUS!:D:wub:

Back