Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221 and #228]

Re: Happy halloween mike and kids ! New Pics in Link

As a parent myself, I have to say, that's one of the things I love about MJ. His children wear SHOES and not sneakers all of the time. I know it's a small thing, but the art of wearing shoes is not a big thing for kids nowadays. I don't mind sneakers sometimes, but I love seeing children DRESSED UP from time to time. I guess it's considered "old fashion," but I still like it. LOL!

I have noticed that as well. Good observation. :)

OMG OMG he looks so cool! :D:D
nice outfit:D
the king is getting back:D

Thanks for the new pictures.

I really think something huge is coming our way!

I'm very happy to see MJ and his kids smiling and have fun!Great!

Thank you so much for the pics,links for download...Good job!:)

Michael,I love you my baby !
:wub:

He looks awesome! I would never expect new pictures that soon! It seems like we get new ones almost every day this week. I AM LOVING IT!

Definitely those pics and see MJ smiling....was the BEST thing that happened this week to me!

Be happy,Michael!Go ahead!:)

Awww how sweet :wub:

I hope they had had a terrific halloween :yes:

Lookiind SO DAMN GOOD AS ALWAYS MICHAEL :punk: :swoon:

Thanks for the pics guys ;)

Beautiful pics, it makes me so happy to see them happy.

btw...
I LOVE MJ`S TROUSERS AND BOOTS THEY REMIND ME OF LONDON 2006 and 2007 :D :D :D

L.A. is swarmed with poparazzi that's why all these sitings.. When Mike lives in Vegas area.. There is less of the fallower mess. Where as he can live a pretty private life in comparison.

I'm used to Mike just being private with his destinations, although this is quite a change. Alright Michael, no more pics, I think we have enough.... for now. :cheeky:

I'm used to Mike just being private with his destinations, although this is quite a change. Alright Michael, no more pics, I think we have enough.... for now. :cheeky:

Where's that lil slap smilie? :lol: Can never have enough pics of that sexy beast :yes:

Blanket has got michaels body shape and hands :yes: and I love his shoes, very sweet!
Michael_Jackson_634592a.jpg

aww how adorable :)!!! look At Blanket..those three children are adorable :D.. and of course Mike looks good!

awww i like those pictures, v sweet. :cheers:michael am glad ur not wearing that terrible red lipstick i told ya a pinky natural one was better! :dancin:eek:r just dont wear any at all? xx

Last edited:

OMGAAAH. Thanks for posting these! They look great, and I hope they had a good time at the party. :)

LOL @ Blanket's mask.. that is actually my costume this year too. :lol: Aaand awww, Prince and Paris holding hands. Cute.

^^I know its so adorable..Prince and Paris holding hands awww!:wub:

OMGAAAH. Thanks for posting these! They look great, and I hope they had a good time at the party. :)

LOL @ Blanket's mask.. that is actually my costume this year too. :lol: Aaand awww, Prince and Paris holding hands. Cute.
It's my sons too. I sent them in the store about a week ago without me to pick out what they wanted so I wouldn't end up influencing their decision....out he comes with the grim reaper costume. His mask drips blood though.. just what a mother wants. :lol:

I LOVEEEE the V for Vendetta mask. Great choice. What a cool kid. They look like a lovely family.

I have to say - that is one handsome little family. And they all look so well behaved and sweet....

awww i like those pictures, v sweet. :cheers:michael am glad ur not wearing that terrible red lipstick i told ya a pinky natural one was better! :dancin:eek:r just dont wear any at all? xx

I think that when MJ goes "au naturale" in the lip department, THAT is when he is SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE...!!

Blanket has got michaels body shape and hands :yes: and I love his shoes, very sweet!
Michael_Jackson_634592a.jpg
i know u prolly don' tmean to come off as creepy but can we not discribe his kids like that? it's just a little off putting

Thanx for the pix! :D

According to the court papers his name is Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. so Prince is just his nickname.
im glad someone ELSE has finally noticed this....

also, mj said that in the ok! interview when he was first born.:clapping:

^^ So So Def - your cute little POOP is getting CUTER AND CUTER every day!!

Back