Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
I'm not too sure it's even Malachi's, I am certain though that they digitally altered the vibrato. This is evident to me in "Monster", where he says "Tell me you like what you seee". The vibrato effect is still going long after his words has stopped. I mean, people will believe what they may, but I'm convinced they've been edited, due to the songs being in a demo format.

Thats probably because they are two different songs and are bound to be sung in a different tone. So things like this are the only things you can look for.

Let Me Let Go and Monster is the best comparison anyway.

Your argument would've held more weight had you used a song like, All I Need. Just to help some of you out, compare All I Need, to Where Has Freedom Gone, far better and fair comparison. As comparing two totally different songs, and the way they're sung would be essentially useless.

Last edited:
Funny how the difference in overall vocal tone in the two songs, How I Do and KYHU, is being ignored over a similarity in vibrato.

People have posted song comparisons where the tones are similar, but those get ignored as well.

So it all goes back and forth really.

As for the vocals being "demos", well, that may be true, but it seems odd someone would use the same effect on all three songs, regardless of what tone/method whoever was singing it in. It sounds more likely to me that it isn't an "effect", but the singer - MJ or not - actually sung the vibrato in such a fashion. That's merely opinion, of course.

Keep Your Head Up I find to be the best of the bunch. At any rate, I'm not going to defend any of the three songs because I find them quite terrible due to the vocals.

People say they're not "complete", but someone quite clearly sung the leads all the way through. Then they say "Well, he wasn't going all out", but someone on Monster clearly IS pretty much singing it with meaning. Then they say the vocals are "over produced". Well, so are the vocals on Hollywood Tonight, but there is little debate about its authenticity.

It's a never-ending circle of debate. But no, my opinion has not changed. They didn't sound like him to me when they leaked, and I didn't like the pasted-on ad-libs. Now the album is streaming/leaked, and I still don't think the songs sound like him, and I still don't like the use of the pasted ad-libs.

I would give you rep again if I could...Very well worded.

People have posted song comparisons where the tones are similar, but those get ignored as well.

So it all goes back and forth really.

As for the vocals being "demos", well, that may be true, but it seems odd someone would use the same effect on all three songs, regardless of what tone/method whoever was singing it in. It sounds more likely to me that it isn't an "effect", but the singer - MJ or not - actually sung the vibrato in such a fashion. That's merely opinion, of course.

Well we shall agree to disagree, because I can hear the same effect in "Hold My Hand", just not on the same scale it's used in these songs.

I'm just listening to Michael for the first time all the way through.

Keep Your Head Up surprised me.. I hadn't known that this was possibly one of the 'fake' tracks but it sounded weird to me when I was listening to it and when I came on here, you guys confirmed my worries. SOUNDS just like him, but there's something about it that also isn't right. And then when I Like The Way That You Love Me comes on straight after and that is DEFINITELY Michael.. If you have to question whether it's him or not, it probably isn't because his voice is just so unique.

I guess we'll never know, but I do want to enjoy this album nonetheless. I might just skip through the fake-ish ones :)

Hell no... that ish is not Michael.. yall can let that media brainwash yall but listening to Michael since the age of 8.. thats not Michael.

The media has nothing to do with this, they haven't said anything regarding the authenticity of the songs, other than a mention. This is one of those times where the media aren't to blame, We are.

How are fans the one to blame?

Were not promoting songs that obviously are not Michael singing on them..

I don't think that we are to blame. IF there are vocals on there that Sony have told us are Michael and AREN'T then we, as fans, have every right to question the authenticity :)

How are fans the one to blame?

Were not promoting songs that obviously are not Michael singing on them..

Neither are the "media". We're to blame because we turned it into this big thing, not the media, Us. Conflicting opinions are the only thing to blame, conflicting opinions from fans, as well as family, and musical producers. Again, the media has little to do with this.

I don't think that we are to blame. IF there are vocals on there that Sony have told us are Michael and AREN'T then we, as fans, have every right to question the authenticity :)

But there aren't any vocals on there that Sony haven't mentioned, according to their forensic test, and statement. Some of us, refuse to accept that, not the media's fault, or Sony's fault, it's ours. That's fraud, punishable in a court of law, yet, nothing has been done regarding this album or the "questionable" material on it. That alone is telling in itself, but why is this still going on? Because of Us.

I've been looking for that video on voice and wavering processing. Not found the exact clip I think. But it was something like this :

Neither are the "media". We're to blame because we turned it into this big thing, not the media, Us. Conflicting opinions are the only thing to blame, conflicting opinions from fans, as well as family, and musical producers. Again, the media has little to do with this.

No were not and thats rather ridiculous to say.

Let me be more specific... the wack a$$ producers and money hungry folks behind the scenes of this project are the ones to blames as well as the media because they just going to promote what sells, they dont care about accuracy or crediblity. Media as being people like Oprah, news channells etc.. people only looking for fluff and not REAL facts.

Fans have been bitching about the songs (which they have every right to do since we are fans of Michael Jackson) because some of the songs on this new album are not him. Do you honestly think fans are just trying to find something to complain about? We look forward to material from Michael but not stuff that basically is disrespecting his art and legacy. They had no business completing unfinsihed tracks. They should have only been releasing finished works done by Michael and I dont think fans are wrong for voicing their opinion on it especially if it aint Michael singing on the tracks. Its disrespectful to Michael, to his fans and his legacy. Michael would not want this.

Listen to to 00:31 of this song. Try telling me that isnt the same vibratto we have been hearing on Keep Your Head Up.

Before you all start saying it, no I wont stop with the Jason Malachi stuff no matter how much you keep saying it. Its too similar to ignore.

Jeez thats uncanny, straight away the tone and everything is the same.

What irony that the guy has been trying to impersonate MJ for years and now we are supposed to believe that MJs voice has transsmorphed into Malachis, although conveniently not on definite tracks like the Akon one or on this is it.

Well I do feel that we, as fans, have a right to bitch about it if some people feel that it is not 100% him but Sony are trying to sell it that way. No one has questioned Hold My Hand or Much Too Soon and others, like I said before, if you're in doubt, it's probably NOT him for much of the song, because his voice is so unique you can place it anywhere.

Jeez thats uncanny, straight away the tone and everything is the same.

What irony that the guy has been trying to impersonate MJ for years and now we are supposed to believe that MJs voice has transsmorphed into Malachis, although conveniently not on definite tracks like the Akon one or on this is it.

"The tone and everything" like you say it, is not the same.
On endings of certain "words" you hear vibrato that sounds similar and that is possible.
It prooves nothing.
Processing can give remarquable effects, certainly here, because in some words and tones the voices sound already rather similar especially around the vibrato's.

A few posts ago I pasted a video-clip about vocal tools.

Nope. Still can't hear MJ anywhere on lead/background vocals on those 3 tracks.

ilmjj;3121297 said:
Are you seriously comparing the Cascios ,who stood by Michael during the most horrible moments of his life, to the shameless Arvizos and Chandlers...who are responsible for his greatest heartache.

It is truly a world gone mad if you are.

SERIOUSLY!!! Stop comparing the two!! It's very rude and disrespectful, and it's completely wrong!!

Kapital77;3121298 said:
Not changed

FOREVER FAKE.

STOP WITH THIS ALREADY!! We KNOW you think it's fake, okay? We know. You don't have to go in every single thread and write "fake". If you are so concerned about it, why don't you try to do something about it? Help the Jacksons who think that way too to find a way to sue Sony because if they truly were fake, SONY WOULD BE SUED. Believe that.

Kapital77;3121363 said:
¿Where are the handwritten lyrics from Michael Jackson on Cascio Tracks?:

handwritten-beat-it-lyrics-michael-jackson-9334510-676-440.jpg

No PROOFS.

What would handwritten lyrics prove??? That he WROTE the songs, not that he sang them. You're asking for proof, but the proof you say you want would not prove a thing. You're just being difficult on purpose.

smooth_criminal05;3121424 said:
^ Ever since Taryll started his tweets last night, now all of a sudden we have the doubters back in full motion. He's given fuel to the fire.

At this point... you either think it's MJ or not. Nothing will change. The album will be released as expected, and things will charge on. Really no point in complaining anymore.

:clapping: Exactly!! Thank you!!

The only thing i dont get is why in say best of joy or any other non cascio song you cant hear the vibratto that shaky,ness in his voice??
Iam i wrong??? just in breaking news monster and keep your head up every other line you can hear it. Any one no why this is???reasons ??
I no people are gonna say becuase its not him but could ther be any other reason.

Last edited:
Why add it?
No idea, but it looks like some computerized vibrato effect. Maybe TR thought it would be cool to extend the line a bit,or that it sounded nice, I dont know...
But I think it's just a sound effect kinda thing, an not some dude singing that strange....

Just try to sing that last line with the vibrato in it... Don't care if you can sing or not... I think it's hard/or impossible to do that vibrato, as it's so fast....

When you start with the ai sound in "again" it looks as if your vocal cord locks up... So how can a guy add vibrato to that "ai" sound?

Of course, I'm not a singer, but hey....

Why would you wanna add it when it doesnt sound like michael??
to me thats my only doubht to these tracks because the 3 cascio tracks have this vibratto all over them

Why would they add it on the 3 Cascio songs and then nothing else?

Also, why does it sound exactly like Jason Malachi's?

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Thanks for posting.

Thank you for the link. Very interesting. This gives me even more inclination to believe the Cascio tracks are all our dear Michael (which is fine by me being that the tracks are all great).

ill bet u all the other cascio tracks are like this?? any reason why mjs voice would start doing this???
Then again not on best of joy

I dnt get why teddy would add this when it dont sound like mike. if he removed it,it would sound better

Last edited:
Back