Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
'Money is the root of all evil'

People will do crazy things just for money. Money can get you anything you want.

I'm not saying I know who is to blame. I havent said anything bad about Sony, the Estate or the Cascio's because I dont know who is to blame for this.

But I do believe it is Jason Malachi on these songs.

I wouldnt be to proud to admit I was wrong if proof came out. I dont know any of you people and will probably never meet any of you, so I dont see why I would be afraid of making an ass out of myself.
Well you can believe whatever you want, I don't care. And not everyone is obsessed with money. Not everyone would betray, or lie, or compromise their own moral compass for it! There are some decent people in this world.

I haven't really changed my mind about the Cascio tracks (especially BN). The Cascio's seem like a nice family and I'm not pointing fingers at them. I just think something is not quite right with these songs. I won't go so far as to use the word "fake" but something just isn't right. You just can't trust anyone anymore...especially when a huge, powerful corporation like Sony is involved. The entity I trust the LEAST in all this would be Sony. Just because these huge companies can get pretty greedy. Just look at Wall Street.

For me it's crystal clear about Keep your head up (and Monster and BN too) but for now KYHU.

After the comparison by Kopwatcher here, which i agree with...it's clearly MJ on those little parts, but most of it is not. A good idea is to listen to some slow MJ songs, which are similar to KYHU in terms of the tone of the vocals. The calm voice and all that.

Listen to this first....

[youtube]3IaAhTOHCzQ[/youtube]

Then listen to these....focus on the vocals!!!!

[youtube]ZDpMH_SfWlA[/youtube]

[youtube]zAa7z5QdL4M[/youtube]

[youtube]Qxw6sMmfaTI[/youtube]

For me it's crystal clear about Keep your head up (and Monster and BN too) but for now KYHU.

After the comparison by Kopwatcher here, which i agree with...it's clearly MJ on those little parts, but most of it is not. A good idea is to listen to some slow MJ songs, which are similar to KYHU in terms of the tone of the vocals. The calm voice and all that.

Listen to this first....

You can't compare rough, unfinished demo vocals that are clearly heavily processed and recorded in a basement, to finished MJ approved product!

Well you can believe whatever you want, I don't care. And not everyone is obsessed with money. Not everyone would betray, or lie, or compromise their own moral compass for it! There are some decent people in this world.

I know that, but there are also a lot of people who would do certain things for money. Its just not apparent who...

You can't compare rough, unfinished demo vocals that are clearly heavily processed and recorded in a basement, to finished MJ approved product!

Ok so you believe that, i really can't believe recording your voice in whatever studio will change your voice like that, it just doesn't work like that in my opinion. So yeah...i do think we can compare these. On top of that..the comparison Kopwatcher made...for me that says it all.Those little parts are clearly Michael, i hear the difference in the voice completely.

This post i am talking about

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3125387&postcount=57

Ok so you believe that, i really can't believe recording your voice in whatever studio will change your voice like that, it just doesn't work like that in my opinion. So yeah...i do think we can compare these. On top of that..the comparison Kopwatcher made...for me that says it all.Those little parts are clearly Michael, i hear the difference in the voice completely.

This post i am talking about

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3125387&postcount=57
Can you honestly not hear how processed the vocals are? Really? And the vibrato sounds like it's been added. But I still hear MJ.

Listen to this first....

Thankyou for the post and agree with everything.

What are you talking about? How is saying that half the fanbase think it's him implying that I think the whole fanbase thinks it's him? Where the hell did you read that in my post? And another thing, if those tracks did indeed sound nothing like MJ, then half of us would not believe it was him. So you saying they sound nothing like him is complete rubbish.

If you think that Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up and Monster is Michael singing than something is seriously wrong because that ish is not Michael singing.

Sounding like Michael Jackson versus the REAL Michael Jackson singing is two completely different things. The post with KYHU, Cry and Butterflies proves my point exactly. After listening to them tracks I dont see how one can still think those particular tracks are Michael singing. The only thing in those tracks that are of the REAL Michael Jackson are the added ad libs and voice overs that were taken from previous recorded MJ songs but the lead vocals are definitly not Michael.

If you think that Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up and Monster is Michael singing than something is seriously wrong because that ish is not Michael singing.

Sounding like Michael Jackson versus the REAL Michael Jackson singing is two completely different things. The post with KYHU, Cry and Butterflies proves my point exactly. After listening to them tracks I dont see how one can still think those particular tracks are Michael singing. The only thing in those tracks that are of the REAL Michael Jackson are the added ad libs and voice overs that were taken from previous recorded MJ songs but the lead vocals are definitly not Michael.
Something is seriously wrong? Stop insulting the people who think it's MJ! You are so rude.

This is sad...I wish with all my heart and soul I could hear Mike's own lead vocals on the Cascio songs, but I don't...I just don't...I've listened to all of them, numerous times...dissecting, analyzing, ....my brain is mush now....And, I just can't hear him....I would never say these songs are FAKE, but I definitely don't hear Mike in these songs, at least, not as much as I'd like too, there's ad libs, and the odd vocal that sounds like Michael...I just DON'T hear him enough...To me there is a MASSIVE difference in the ballads...I listen to MTS and BOJ and I have no doubt in my mind it's Mike...Same angelic, beautiful voice..Then I listen to KYHU and ...well, I feel empty..I don't feel his voice at all...To me, the difference is VAST...It's like comparing a rare diamond to a cubic zirconia...:mello: :(...Now, what do I make of this? I don't know anymore...I really don't know...

Last edited:
I would really like some doubters to provide some LOGICAL AND REASONABLE answers to these questions:...

Anna, these are all good questions, but the most frustrating thing in all of this, is that is just does not seem logical or reasonable why Sony would put these songs on the album.

Let's say all vocals are 100% MJ: an incredible amount of doubt and controversy has been stirred by including these songs on the album...why would Sony risk it if there's so much other material they could use instead? Why would they open themselves up to potential litigation? Why alienate half the hardcore fanbase? They're taking a huge risk here either way.

Not sure why anyone thinks that the rough demo vocal is going to sound anything unlike Michael, its fairly obvious if you listen to the start of the way you love me which has a telephone recorded intro at no more than 8khz audio and yet it still sounds like MJ.

If he was here now and recorded into the mic of my crappy laptop it would still sound like him.

At the end of the day the best idea is for people to purchase the album online and then just buy the tracks individually. Shame for collectors of the physical product though.

Ultimately MJ has had a hand in these songs somewhere either writing it and/or singing a very rough demo that has been layered over/filled in with someone elses vocal (although considering they had an amateur studio setup they should have been able to get a pretty decent recording), so there is that.

Anna, these are all good questions, but the most frustrating thing in all of this, is that is just does not seem logical or reasonable why Sony would put these songs on the album.

Let's say all vocals are 100% MJ: an incredible amount of doubt and controversy has been stirred by including these songs on the album...why would Sony risk it if there's so much other material they could use instead? Why would they open themselves up to potential litigation? Why alienate half the hardcore fanbase? They're taking a huge risk here either way.
But if they have proof it is MJ, they are not taking a risk. Which makes me think that they do.

Not sure why anyone thinks that the rough demo vocal is going to sound anything unlike Michael, its fairly obvious if you listen to the start of the way you love me which has a telephone recorded intro at no more than 8khz audio and yet it still sounds like MJ.

If he was here now and recorded into the mic of my crappy laptop it would still sound like him.

At the end of the day the best idea is for people to purchase the album online and then just buy the tracks individually. Shame for collectors of the physical product though.

Ultimately MJ has had a hand in these songs somewhere either writing it and/or singing a very rough demo that has been layered over/filled in with someone elses vocal (although considering they had an amateur studio setup they should have been able to get a pretty decent recording), so there is that.

Exactly very very true. We heard demos on TUC, unfinished stuff. The phonecall on TWYLM is indeed a very good example too. Clearly sounds like Michael. So the vocals have been recorded in the basement...right? Lol..well....then the vocals certainly should not sound like this, a bit different but not this.

But if they have proof it is MJ, they are not taking a risk. Which makes me think that they do.

OK, that's a fair assumption. Why would they risk lower sales from people not buying the album because of questionable vocals? Surely they'd try to maximise proft?

This is sad...I wish with all my heart and soul I could hear Mike's own lead vocals on the Cascio songs, but I don't...I just don't...I've listened to all of them, numerous times...dissecting, analyzing, ....my brain is mush now....And, I just can't hear him....I would never say these songs are FAKE, but I definitely don't hear Mike in these songs, at least, not as much as I'd like too, there's ad libs, and the odd vocal that sounds like Michael...I just DON'T hear him enough...To me there is a MASSIVE difference in the ballads...I listen to MTS and BOY and I have no doubt in my mind it's Mike...Same angelic, beautiful voice..Then I listen to KYHU and ...well, I feel empty..I don't feel his voice at all...To me, the difference is VAST...It's like comparing a rare diamond to a cubic zirconia...:mello: :(...Now, what do I make of this? I don't know anymore...I really don't know...

You know I really really love KYHU. I can really relate to the lyrics; although I don't work two jobs and I don't work in a restaurant. It's a beautiful song. It touches me.

However, I agree with you Michael is not in the song 100%.

That's why I feel emptiness and sadness when listening to this album. Sigh... If Michael had the chance to complete this song....

^

Cascio tracks... I still don't believe it's Mike...and if it is Mike, I'm kinda disappointed tbh.

I have to remind myself it's a demo and Mike didn't finish it....cause....what else can we do?

I don't understand why our oppinion should change. It is officially acknowledged that MJ is not the only one singing in the Cascio tracks. The Estate admited that, even when Sony tried to avoid it.

If we know that for sure, what should change now?

I haven't heard the album yet. Nop... I am doing the legal thing, as it should be, waiting for my original album to arrive and then I can play it and decide which songs I would like the most and which I will skip.

I will let you know if my opinion change about BN, but to be honest, I doubt that will be the case :(

I hope my album arrives sooooonnnnn!!!! :wild:

You know I really really love KYHU. I can really relate to the lyrics; although I don't work two jobs and I don't work in a restaurant. It's a beautiful song. It touches me.

However, I agree with you Michael is not in the song 100%.

That's why I feel emptiness and sadness when listening to this album. Sigh... If Michael had the chance to complete this song....

I actually really love the song too...And, I love Monster; it's a great song! But, I'll just end up skipping these songs when I get the album, it's unfortunate, but I can't lie to myself...:(

OK, that's a fair assumption. Why would they risk lower sales from people not buying the album because of questionable vocals? Surely they'd try to maximise proft?
I don't really think they did. The controversy is just going to increase sales.

This is sad...I wish with all my heart and soul I could hear Mike's own lead vocals on the Cascio songs, but I don't...I just don't...I've listened to all of them, numerous times...dissecting, analyzing, ....my brain is mush now....And, I just can't hear him....I would never say these songs are FAKE, but I definitely don't hear Mike in these songs, at least, not as much as I'd like too, there's ad libs, and the odd vocal that sounds like Michael...I just DON'T hear him enough...To me there is a MASSIVE difference in the ballads...I listen to MTS and BOY and I have no doubt in my mind it's Mike...Same angelic, beautiful voice..Then I listen to KYHU and ...well, I feel empty..I don't feel his voice at all...To me, the difference is VAST...It's like comparing a rare diamond to a cubic zirconia...:mello: :(...Now, what do I make of this? I don't know anymore...I really don't know...

awwww :better:

I totally agree with you.
I haven't heard the whole album yet. I am waiting for the original to arrive :)wild:), but I have heard some leaked songs and no way, those songs simply don't touch my heart, while others, as Much too soon simply make it melt.

So what can I do? MOst of my MJ friends are angry about me. Half of them hate that I dare to say MJ is not in those tracks and that I had doubts about buying the album, while the other half hate the fact I dare to say I hear MJ in the other songs and that I want to buy the album.

So I grew sick of the whole thing. I just care about Michael and I know at least 7 of those songs make my heart go buuuuuuuuummmm, so I will pay for them, as it should be done.

and no, no, no.... I am still resisting... I haven't heard the live stream yet. Nop... I keep waiting for my album, like in the old days. I must be a romantic :wub:

All of these questions have a single answer: MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I would really like some doubters to provide some LOGICAL AND REASONABLE answers to these questions:

1. Why would Sony risk their reputation for a few fake MJ tracks when they have loads in the vault?

2. Why would Teddy Riley, a friend and creative partner of MJ, risk his reputation praising, promoting and working on fake tracks?

3. Why would The Estate allow fake MJ tracks to be included on an MJ album?

4. Why would the Cascio's, long time good friends of MJ, betray him after his death?

5. Why would several people who worked with MJ over the years confirm that it is him on those tracks?

6. Do you even remember the whole 'TINI' debacle? Think about it!

7. In what way does it make any kind of sense for those involved to risk so much?

All of these questions have a single answer: MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Is that really the only answer people are going to give me? Not everyone is motivated by money and greed. Your argument is invalid.

I don't understand why our oppinion should change. It is officially acknowledged that MJ is not the only one singing in the Cascio tracks. The Estate admited that, even when Sony tried to avoid it.

If we know that for sure, what should change now?

I haven't heard the album yet. Nop... I am doing the legal thing, as it should be, waiting for my original album to arrive and then I can play it and decide which songs I would like the most and which I will skip.

I will let you know if my opinion change about BN, but to be honest, I doubt that will be the case :(

I hope my album arrives sooooonnnnn!!!! :wild:

Yes, they acknowledged that there was another singer on it. But only as background singer. They really ARE claiming it's Michael on the lead vocals, well if that's Michael on the lead vocals...I am the pope, and let me tell you...well..i'm not :cheeky:

I would really like some doubters to provide some LOGICAL AND REASONABLE answers to these questions:

1. Why would Sony risk their reputation for a few fake MJ tracks when they have loads in the vault?

2. Why would Teddy Riley, a friend and creative partner of MJ, risk his reputation praising, promoting and working on fake tracks?

3. Why would The Estate allow fake MJ tracks to be included on an MJ album?

4. Why would the Cascio's, long time good friends of MJ, betray him after his death?

5. Why would several people who worked with MJ over the years confirm that it is him on those tracks?

6. Do you even remember the whole 'TINI' debacle? Think about it!

7. In what way does it make any kind of sense for those involved to risk so much?

I am afraid I don't have any good answers for those questions, and that is exactly why I feel so uncomfortable about my own doubts.
However, I do know for sure I don't feel MJ's touch when I listen to the Cascio tracks. AS much as I want to find MJ there, I only find little pieces here and there and the whole experience makes me sad. On the other hand, as soon as I hear Much to soon my heart mealts and I totally feel Michael.

Yes, I know this might sound stupid, childish and weak to most of you, but still, please remember music, real music, is art. And art is supposed to touch our hearts in a special way. Those Cascio tracks don't touch my heart. I don't know if my opinion will change as I hear the CD, but I doubt it.

what do you want me to do, anyway? Do you want me to ignore what I feel and what I hear? I can't! I wish I had better reasons to explain this, but I just don't, but that doesn't mean I would have to believe what I just can't believe :doh:

(this is exhausting, isn't it?)

Yes, they acknowledged that there was another singer on it. But only as background singer. They really ARE claiming it's Michael on the lead vocals, well if that's Michael on the lead vocals...I am the pope, and let me tell you...well..i'm not :cheeky:

Oh.... I think I should read that statement again, then.
No... only MJ in the lead vocals.... well... I am sorry, but no :no:

I am afraid I don't have any good answers for those questions, and that is exactly why I feel so uncomfortable about my own doubts.
However, I do know for sure I don't feel MJ's touch when I listen to the Cascio tracks. AS much as I want to find MJ there, I only find little pieces here and there and the whole experience makes me sad. On the other hand, as soon as I hear Much to soon my heart mealts and I totally feel Michael.

Yes, I know this might sound stupid, childish and weak to most of you, but still, please remember music, real music, is art. And art is supposed to touch our hearts in a special way. Those Cascio tracks don't touch my heart. I don't know if my opinion will change as I hear the CD, but I doubt it.

what do you want me to do, anyway? Do you want me to ignore what I feel and what I hear? I can't! I wish I had better reasons to explain this, but I just don't, but that doesn't mean I would have to believe what I just can't believe :doh:

(this is exhausting, isn't it?)
Oh God, yes. I'm so tired. I wish this would end.
I feel MJ in KYHU, but I can understand why others don't. All of the Cascio tracks have been processed to within an inch of their life.

Oh God, yes. I'm so tired. I wish this would end.
I feel MJ in KYHU, but I can understand why others don't. All of the Cascio tracks have been processed to within an inch of their life.

Sometimes I really wish I could hear and feel him there.... I have really tried hard to heard him, but I can't :(
All that said, I totally respect those who disagree with me. I just wish we could discuss this at more relaxed way... but again, how can we when it comes to our emotions? We just have to try to respect each other, hard as it might be.

Sometimes I really wish I could hear and feel him there.... I have really tried hard to heard him, but I can't :(
All that said, I totally respect those who disagree with me. I just wish we could discuss this at more relaxed way... but again, how can we when it comes to our emotions? We just have to try to respect each other, hard as it might be.
Yes, I agree. There isn't much respect going around here nowadays.

Reactions: PCR

If only more people could think like you do.:)

Reactions: PCR
Back